Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Top sexual phero of 2016
GTeaB
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 9 posts

RE: Top sexual phero
03-05-2016 7:22 AM

(03-05-2016 12:21 AM)greengrenade Wrote:  You should have titled this thread "Top Sexual 2016" instead

yes I should have

APEX: M3X
Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK v1
Liquid Alchemy Labs: NA, AV, BW, Wolf*, lucky 7*
PheromoneXS: Xist, Cohesion, A1, XSP83, XSR37 Ascend*, Taboo*, Love Boat*
Androtics: Ammo, TUTH
True Pheromones: TL
* Sample
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2016 7:24 AM by GTeaB.)
03-05-2016 7:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frenchpress
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Top sexual phero of 2016
03-05-2016 8:04 AM

I don't understand why people are being harsh on GteaB?

We all know that Phero products can change in potency and effectiveness, just look at the current Alpha Dream situation.

Let's all focus on what's working for us now!

I have Evolve on the way - I'm hoping to report good results but we'll wait and see.
03-05-2016 8:04 AM
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 94
Thanks received:
677 thanks in 304 posts

03-05-2016 9:11 AM

(03-05-2016 8:04 AM)frenchpress Wrote:  I don't understand why people are being harsh on GteaB?

We all know that Phero products can change in potency and effectiveness, just look at the current Alpha Dream situation.

Let's all focus on what's working for us now!

I have Evolve on the way - I'm hoping to report good results but we'll wait and see.

I think the issue here is a newbie who would rather start a new thread than actually take the time to research info on the forum.

This thread is redundant as there are already several "best of" threads available.

Case in point : Just take a look at this thread now @ 2 pages..........of nothingDash1

Furthermore, some of the best products are years old, so a "best _____ of 2016" doesn't really make sense.

For a quick run through of several high-level sexual products, check out :

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
03-05-2016 9:11 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss, Alphonse, kerno, Blacky Chan, SeekingSuccess, NikkiReloaded, Falcon, Shyguy1337, smellymen2002

GTeaB
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 9 posts

03-05-2016 11:39 AM

I am not gonna lie some people have been super helpful such as snoopy, rtboss,np17 and the list does go on, and some just rather say use the search funtion then be more inviting and getting new people such as myself to truly understand this totally different experience. The funny part is it's almost always the same people that do it. I have been to houseofphero, was actually there before I even found pherotruth. I have scoured most product lines independantly here aswell as molecules to get a better grasp on this world. I've spent hours looking through a lot of hits and ideas, and several other misc topics. From what I have gathered on pheromones like a computer they can change almost abruptly, I understand everything can work differntly based on individual chemistry, but certain Pheromones are geared towards certain aspects of personal chemistry, but at the same time it would be near impossible to find the target consumer without knowing the expected/desired effects. There is a lot of info out there, but at the same time a lot of it can be out of date. I mean when i first started looking at this forum A314 (I believe) was toted as thee best product period, but they don't make it the way they did, as said earlier AD just changed formulas to two products that several members had ranked in their top 5's. I would definitely be a lot more forgiving/open if instead of people saying use the search function, maybe they take the extra second to do the search and realize "hey wow, no one has looked at this since 2013," it's 2016. I actually posted here about a week ago, (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-For-the-newbies ) because I was curious on changes, not looking for immediate responses, I am not trying to get other folks to do the work for me, I am just trying to figure out what's working now.

This topic did get derailed, and at this point I'd just prefer an admin delete it.

* Sample
03-05-2016 11:39 AM
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 94
Thanks received:
677 thanks in 304 posts

03-05-2016 12:25 PM

(03-05-2016 11:39 AM)GTeaB Wrote:  I am not gonna lie some people have been super helpful such as snoopy, rtboss,np17 and the list does go on, and some just rather say use the search funtion then be more inviting and getting new people such as myself to truly understand this totally different experience. The funny part is it's almost always the same people that do it. I have been to houseofphero, was actually there before I even found pherotruth. I have scoured most product lines independantly here aswell as molecules to get a better grasp on this world. I've spent hours looking through a lot of hits and ideas, and several other misc topics. From what I have gathered on pheromones like a computer they can change almost abruptly, I understand everything can work differntly based on individual chemistry, but certain Pheromones are geared towards certain aspects of personal chemistry, but at the same time it would be near impossible to find the target consumer without knowing the expected/desired effects. There is a lot of info out there, but at the same time a lot of it can be out of date. I mean when i first started looking at this forum A314 (I believe) was toted as thee best product period, but they don't make it the way they did, as said earlier AD just changed formulas to two products that several members had ranked in their top 5's. I would definitely be a lot more forgiving/open if instead of people saying use the search function, maybe they take the extra second to do the search and realize "hey wow, no one has looked at this since 2013," it's 2016. I actually posted here about a week ago, (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-For-the-newbies ) because I was curious on changes, not looking for immediate responses, I am not trying to get other folks to do the work for me, I am just trying to figure out what's working now.

This topic did get derailed, and at this point I'd just prefer an admin delete it.

Hey GTeaB,

A314 is an anomaly in that it has changed over the years, but most others are the same. The two exceptions would be New Pheromone Additive and AM/LIIK. The former is now called NNPA, and the latter has gone through several changes.

Hopefully this will help :

Companies With Stellar Reps and great Products (unchanged) :

+ Liquid Alchemy Labs

+ PheromoneXS

+ Apex

+ Pheromone Treasures

........most others have had some issues, but there are more than enough great products here to reach your goals. Best of luck!!! Mrgreen

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
03-05-2016 12:25 PM
Thanks given by GTeaB, dapppadan
GTeaB
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 9 posts

03-05-2016 2:16 PM

Thanks Law!

that's great info to know, so far I have had a great experience with LAL and PT products, granted i still have not got to finish trying other products in my collection. Morning rants i know can be harsh, and I do value what this community has to offer, if not I wouldn't try to be a part of it.

* Sample
03-05-2016 2:16 PM
Thanks given by renny
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 236 posts

03-07-2016 1:51 PM

No such thing as "PURELY SEXUAL"
03-07-2016 1:51 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1868
Thanks received:
1955 thanks in 1062 posts

03-08-2016 8:52 PM

(03-07-2016 1:51 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  No such thing as "PURELY SEXUAL"

And what about a massive dose of straight none?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
03-08-2016 8:52 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
562 thanks in 335 posts

03-24-2016 7:34 AM

Off the top of my head I'd say Evolve oil, but it needs a couple of hours for that messing you want.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 7:35 AM by stefdude.)
03-24-2016 7:34 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1737
Thanks received:
2631 thanks in 1225 posts

03-24-2016 8:21 AM

(03-07-2016 1:51 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  No such thing as "PURELY SEXUAL"

Have you ever worn Zero to 69? How about Wanted Man? If anything, those both fit the category of purely sexual.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-24-2016 8:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best social/sexual phero combo to attract young women? Columbo 18 1,678 04-05-2016 7:40 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Phero Cocktail for Sexual Vibes In Daygame? SargeMaximus 12 1,700 01-01-2016 4:40 AM
Last Post: dsouza