Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phero Cocktail for Sexual Vibes In Daygame?
SargeMaximus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

Phero Cocktail for Sexual Vibes In Daygame?
11-30-2015 2:08 PM

Hey guys, hope all is going well.

I've been using Wolf for a while and haven't noticed anything crazy, but the other day I used 2 sprays (instead of my usual 1) of Wolf, and 2 drops of Dirty Primitive (using a sampler).

I got some CRAZY doe eyes from a HOT asian who was doing my hair, very touchy-feely too while she did it, the problem is when I asked if she wanted to go for a drink after her shift she said "no" so that ended that lol.

I'm wondering if there's a combination of mones that might both arouse women AND make them willing and chomping at the bit to get sexual with you asap.

The thing is I do daygame and have already had some crazy attraction before mones, but never been able to convert. I'm hoping mones will push me over the edge.

Also (this may be important) I'm not very sociable. I'd say I'm more of a sniper, working on girls 1 on 1 which has worked ok for me in the past, but any kind of advanced social skills are out of the question as I don't socialize much.

I'm wondering if lack of social skills with strong mone signals might actually do more harm than good. i.e. make you be percveived as a rapist or something. Just want to make sure I don't have the wrong vibe.

Thanks guys!
11-30-2015 2:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Spars, dorfmeister

andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
857 thanks in 385 posts

RE: Phero Cocktail for Sexual Vibes In Daygame?
11-30-2015 11:08 PM

As much as I want to add to your "Phero Cocktails" mones can do some of the heavy lifting but YOU need to act on it.

Work on your shyness and say "fuck it" and go for it!

The Dude abides...
11-30-2015 11:08 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 208
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 307 posts

12-01-2015 6:09 AM

(11-30-2015 2:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  I'm wondering if lack of social skills with strong mone signals might actually do more harm than good.

Yes it can and not just with sexual mones either. If your wearing a highly social mix but stand in the corner and don't interact with anyone then people are going to think your weird.
12-01-2015 6:09 AM
Thanks given by SargeMaximus
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
231 thanks in 83 posts

12-01-2015 8:06 AM

taboo is ideal

good range
hits fast
social, sexual, and comfort

If you're social skills are lacking then stack it with something like glace or hypnotica social but as it's been mentioned pheromones are only 10% of the game, everything else will depend on you.
12-01-2015 8:06 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3344
Thanks received:
1771 thanks in 874 posts

12-01-2015 11:11 AM

(11-30-2015 2:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Hey guys, hope all is going well.

I've been using Wolf for a while and haven't noticed anything crazy, but the other day I used 2 sprays (instead of my usual 1) of Wolf, and 2 drops of Dirty Primitive (using a sampler).

I got some CRAZY doe eyes from a HOT asian who was doing my hair, very touchy-feely too while she did it, the problem is when I asked if she wanted to go for a drink after her shift she said "no" so that ended that lol.

And always remember in cases like this, "NO" might have just mean no for DRINKS. She may have said "YES" to a movie. I would never offer a woman out to drink upon first cravings UNLESS she mentioned drinking beforehand.

Just a thought! Girl devil
12-01-2015 11:11 AM

SargeMaximus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

12-01-2015 2:10 PM

Lol, guys, like I said, I've done daygame before, I'm not a hermit.

Guess I should work on my verbal game though. Thanks Blade, for the heads-up.

@ MMM: fuck a movie, I'm not going out with a girl to a movie, especially when I can approach another one just as hot as her right away. She's either down to follow or not.

And besides, "drinks" isn't really about drinks, if you catch my drift.

(12-01-2015 8:06 AM)blitz Wrote:  taboo is ideal

good range
hits fast
social, sexual, and comfort

If you're social skills are lacking then stack it with something like glace or hypnotica social but as it's been mentioned pheromones are only 10% of the game, everything else will depend on you.

Hmm, although I've read hypnotica social makes you into "mr. do-no-wrong" would this work for social faux pas?

It's not that I'm not a person who talks, it's just that I'm not sure how to have a good conversation without asking questions and listening to people's stories like "How to Win Friends and Influence People" suggests. I also find it hard to transition from one phase of an interaction (say talking) to another (say kissing). I was hoping mones would make those transitions a bit more slippery...
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 2:22 PM by SargeMaximus.)
12-01-2015 2:10 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 652
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 288 posts

12-01-2015 10:44 PM

For daygame I've found that one spray of AM combined with 2 sprays of either Bliss or Aura of Amnity does the trick. Sexual, yet fun and playful. Perhaps L2K ver 1 from Alpha Dream would do the trick, or Taboo
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 10:45 PM by RussianWolf.)
12-01-2015 10:44 PM
SargeMaximus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

12-02-2015 1:38 AM

(12-01-2015 10:44 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  For daygame I've found that one spray of AM combined with 2 sprays of either Bliss or Aura of Amnity does the trick. Sexual, yet fun and playful. Perhaps L2K ver 1 from Alpha Dream would do the trick, or Taboo

What kind of daygame do you do? Social/mingling, or sniping?

I'm wondering if there's a mone combination that will compliment my aloof/not-very-social vibe while still making girls wet and clingy.

I'm sure there are SOME guys in the world who are recluses yet get with hot girls. I know humphrey bogart was a recluse and dated some hot girls. He WAS a movie star tho.

Still, rather than run mones that risk making me incongruent, I'm wondering if there are mones that will have the desired effects (sexual, comfort/trust, uninhibited, "can-do-no-wrong","exception to the rule", stuff like that. Basically just being the guy that women sleep with discreetly but have little to no barriers towards) WITHOUT needing to be a social/extrovert and without making me be perceived as strange.

I tried 2 sprays of Wolf tonight, for example, and got blown out in the most indifferent ways by girls. Usually girls are at least a LITTLE taken aback by my approach (as if it never happens to them) but not tonight. Granted, I only approached 3 girls.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 1:41 AM by SargeMaximus.)
12-02-2015 1:38 AM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 335
Thanks received:
465 thanks in 244 posts

12-02-2015 3:31 AM

Keeping a watch to this thread. I have a sub par game. Mones have helped me to get a girl excited with me. It takes comfort to move from there.

Usually , in a bar or club situation, you can hold a talk for an hour so. Day game is different. You only have few minutes of conversation. You have lower chances of building rapport. I just ask a girl out any way. We can get lucky any day.

Looking forward to other people answer.
12-02-2015 3:31 AM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3344
Thanks received:
1771 thanks in 874 posts

12-02-2015 6:37 AM

(12-01-2015 2:10 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  @ MMM: fuck a movie, I'm not going out with a girl to a movie, especially when I can approach another one just as hot as her right away. She's either down to follow or not.

And besides, "drinks" isn't really about drinks, if you catch my drift.

Nope, but the ULTIMATE PLAYER KNOWS that a woman has a filtering system that takes in one sentence, and can give it a thousand meanings. And depending on how she's feeling at that moment, how she will take it. Yes, I catch your drift. Live and Burn, my friend! Live and Burn! Pleasantry
12-02-2015 6:37 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top sexual phero of 2016 GTeaB 23 3,210 07-22-2016 12:24 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Best social/sexual phero combo to attract young women? Columbo 18 1,701 04-05-2016 7:40 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Extreme P75 Cocktail SS108 22 3,066 05-16-2015 6:32 PM
Last Post: pherosloth
  Daygame Mixes or anything up that alley jjs1234 10 2,094 05-11-2015 10:52 PM
Last Post: Nooseknitter