Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Top PUA products
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Top PUA products
06-12-2016 2:59 PM

What are your top PUA products?
For me,
1.The natural by Richard La ruina
2.Blue Prints decoded by RSD Tyler
3.Mystery method by Mystery
4.The game by Style
5. Revelation by Mystery
6.Ten second sexual attraction by Mehow
7.Stealth attraction by Richard La Ruina
8.Make women want you by Jason Capitol
9.Models attract women through honesty by Mark M
10.Ultimate guide to text and phone game
Wizard
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 3:03 PM by jb20.)
06-12-2016 2:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Top PUA products
06-12-2016 5:59 PM

(06-12-2016 2:59 PM)jb20 Wrote:  What are your top PUA products?
For me,
1.The natural by Richard La ruina
2.Blue Prints decoded by RSD Tyler
3.Mystery method by Mystery
4.The game by Style
5. Revelation by Mystery
6.Ten second sexual attraction by Mehow
7.Stealth attraction by Richard La Ruina
8.Make women want you by Jason Capitol
9.Models attract women through honesty by Mark M
10.Ultimate guide to text and phone game
Wizard

Status by Jason capital. You could only have that program for the rest of your life and slay without anything else. How to become an alpha male is also a good book.

Aside from that I dont believe that reading a ton of PUA material is ever really worthwhile. They focus too much on how you come across and the girls, where I find that a successful man who has spent years developing himself is going to attract women effortlessly, assuming he understands how to convey his status. Which is where JC's program comes in.

Books like think and grow rich, psycho cybernetics, Influence: the psychology of persuasian... etc. All of these things will likely do more for you to become a man worthy of desire than any PUA stuff from RSD for example.

If you are gonna get stuff from RSD, use Brad. His stuff is much less hippie shit and gets to the point.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-12-2016 5:59 PM
jb20

Rep Post

06-12-2016 7:03 PM

(06-12-2016 5:59 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  Status by Jason capital. You could only have that program for the rest of your life and slay without anything else. How to become an alpha male is also a good book.

Aside from that I dont believe that reading a ton of PUA material is ever really worthwhile. They focus too much on how you come across and the girls, where I find that a successful man who has spent years developing himself is going to attract women effortlessly, assuming he understands how to convey his status. Which is where JC's program comes in.

Books like think and grow rich, psycho cybernetics, Influence: the psychology of persuasian... etc. All of these things will likely do more for you to become a man worthy of desire than any PUA stuff from RSD for example.

If you are gonna get stuff from RSD, use Brad. His stuff is much less hippie shit and gets to the point.

Thanks for posting your favorite stuff.

I always take PUA stuff with a grain of salt. RSD got lot of inner game and break from social conditioning videos.Most of the time, I download PUA books.Only one I brought from the list was ,The natural($2).I am more into natural PUA stuff and stay away from bs routines.Some PUA stuff are worth to learn(like inner game,social conditioning,how women think and how to approach without triggering any alarms).There are a lot of bs scam PUA's, so no wonder people think it is all bs(i.e:tao of bullshit (rehashed material+bs) ).Ok
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 9:36 PM by jb20.)
06-12-2016 7:03 PM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-13-2016 6:40 AM

Flaubert's Madame Bovary
D H Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover
Anais Nin's Delta of Venus
Anything by Henry Miller
Venus in Furs
Story of O
The Twilight series of books
E L James' 50 Shades of Grey
Any modern romance novels along the same lines (Erica Jong, Sylvia Day etc )

A
06-13-2016 6:40 AM

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-13-2016 12:26 PM

(06-13-2016 6:40 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  Flaubert's Madame Bovary
D H Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover
Anais Nin's Delta of Venus
Anything by Henry Miller
Venus in Furs
Story of O
The Twilight series of books
E L James' 50 Shades of Grey
Any modern romance novels along the same lines (Erica Jong, Sylvia Day etc )

A

How better to know what women want than to read the books that get them off, eh?

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-13-2016 12:26 PM
jb20

Rep Post

06-13-2016 1:23 PM

(06-13-2016 12:26 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  How better to know what women want than to read the books that get them off, eh?

Most of the women get their ideal sex and love life ideas from media and social conditioning.Since young age,girls are influenced by media to act and behave in a certain way.Had girls asking to play 50 shades of gray.Mrgreen Most of us have enough experience with women,just trying to keep up with media and bs ideas they feed themselves.It is not 1950's anymore,being a good man with a stable job and home doesn't cut it.You have to act and entertain women.Take a look at this video for example
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 1:28 PM by jb20.)
06-13-2016 1:23 PM
jb20

Rep Post

07-02-2016 2:41 AM

(06-13-2016 12:26 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  How better to know what women want than to read the books that get them off, eh?
None of them are PUA stuff,just romantic novels read by women.Totally agree about the alpha male book.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 2:42 AM by jb20.)
07-02-2016 2:41 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-02-2016 4:01 AM

(07-02-2016 2:41 AM)jb20 Wrote:  None of them are PUA stuff,just romantic novels read by women.Totally agree about the alpha male book.

I suppose the point is that I would trust the books that women read to obtain a sort of voyeuristic sexual pleasure is a better guide to understanding the sort of thing that attracts and arouses women. And good literature does a better job at examining the psychology and motivation of women than a man (or woman) selling you a foolproof system to attract and arouse women.

It's kind of like the difference between reading good poetry and a book dissecting poetry based on rhythm, metre, verse, etc. You will never be able to write a poem no matter how many of the second type of book you read, but you only have to read one poem to understand what poetry is and what it is designed to accomplish.

If you want to understand hypergamy, r/K selection, the alpha/beta dichotomy, and the dark and destructive side of female nature read Madame Bovary. If you want to know why attraction is not a choice, read Lady Chatterley's Lover. DH Lawrence also does a great job at describing the essential character and characteristics of masculinity and why women find this irresistibly attractive. He also has the best descriptions of the kind of sex that turns women on. Anais Nin and Henry Miller are good at this too (HM is particularly good at writing "badboy" characters too and is worth reading if you want to embody this archetype).

If the above is all too highbrow for you and you are pop culture vulture, the Twilight series of books do all of the above too. Moreover they do a good job at demonstrating that underlying triggers of attraction are the same throughout - unattainability (you can never really own a dead thing or a beast), the ever present sense of danger and anxiety (vampires kill, so do werewolves), mystery and fascination (vampires and werewolves have something you can never know or understand), aloofness, alternating passion and tenderness with coldness and harsh treatment.

Good literature is always a delight to read, and even bad literature is entertaining - something that PUA books never are.

A.
07-02-2016 4:01 AM

jb20

Rep Post

07-02-2016 12:38 PM

(07-02-2016 4:01 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  I suppose the point is that I would trust the books that women read to obtain a sort of voyeuristic sexual pleasure is a better guide to understanding the sort of thing that attracts and arouses women.
A.

I totally understood what you were trying to say(recently learned about social conditioning and it was mind blowing info).Just wanted to point out none of them are PUA books to the other guy. Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 1:13 PM by jb20.)
07-02-2016 12:38 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-02-2016 6:48 PM

This is all great stuff, guys. I've only recently began reading PUA material exclusively. I do enjoy books on body language and behavior. I find that PUA stuff exclusively has definitely given me fresh takes on all things female.

Lest night, I opened a Marilyn Monroe looking stripper and neged her with a "maybe later" a night club. She just couldn't stop making eye contact with me. She returned two or three times to see if I had changed my mind. I stood my ground. I wasn't mean about it. Just told her she wasn't my type when she came by the last time. A buddy of mine couldn't believe his eyes and he took her up on her persistent offer. He said that it was the best dancing he'd seen in a long long time and he used to strip a few years ago. I surmised that she may have put a little extra into it so that word would get back to me on what I missed.
Needless to say, this one neg resonated throughout my group into today, as a funny but heartless thing to do.

Wore DP+HS+OD
It definitely made me the suavest guy in my group. Granted, I do have a different outlook after devouring The Mystery Method. I even got comments from my friends at how much of a "player" I appeared to be.

I did notice that the girls on stage are seemingly unaffected by my signature. It could be an elevation thing, or it could be that they mentally go to another place just to get through it. Definitely noticed a total loss of eye contact from most of the girls.
07-02-2016 6:48 PM

Share This Thread