Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Top PUA products
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Top PUA products
07-02-2016 8:13 PM

Always try the products first and if it is good,buy it(due to sheer amount of bs products).
07-02-2016 8:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-02-2016 9:27 PM

i know ive suggested it so many times but really this has given me the best results

everyone knows that social circle game >>>>> cold approach

this is escalating cold approach to social circle to bedroom in 1 night

other pua styles got me a lot of phone numbers but most would flake unless I wore imprinting mones

this style i don't even need mones and the free videos are all you need
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 9:27 PM by blitz.)
07-02-2016 9:27 PM
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-03-2016 2:27 AM

(07-02-2016 9:27 PM)blitz Wrote:  

i know ive suggested it so many times but really this has given me the best results

everyone knows that social circle game >>>>> cold approach

this is escalating cold approach to social circle to bedroom in 1 night

other pua styles got me a lot of phone numbers but most would flake unless I wore imprinting mones

this style i don't even need mones and the free videos are all you need

Watch this...

This is one of his latest videos.. I see why his students are not getting #'s.. He GABS too much when he talks.. That would drive any woman insane enough and categorize a man as a wishy washy gay friend...and THEN throwing it in a woman's face in an EMOTIONAL manner why you're not good enough for her??.. Very BETA approach in my mind.

I didn't watch all his videos and some could be better but I was put off by this... If this method is getting you laid I'm proud of you but personally I can't relate to this dude at all....

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 2:29 AM by dsouza.)
07-03-2016 2:27 AM

blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-03-2016 5:56 AM

(07-03-2016 2:27 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Watch this...

This is one of his latest videos.. I see why his students are not getting #'s.. He GABS too much when he talks.. That would drive any woman insane enough and categorize a man as a wishy washy gay friend...and THEN throwing it in a woman's face in an EMOTIONAL manner why you're not good enough for her??.. Very BETA approach in my mind.

I didn't watch all his videos and some could be better but I was put off by this... If this method is getting you laid I'm proud of you but personally I can't relate to this dude at all....

Well you would need to watch more of his videos to connect the dots, he does go around the point but he is a former RSD instructor and he has to make a lot of videos about getting rid of "game conditioning".

Lots of guys go out "sarging" and approach 100 women, get 50 phone numbers, and 0 dates or sex. The point of his style is not to "say this, do this, stand like this, then demand her phone number" it's to make you more emotionally stronger. Eliciting that emotional rejection isn't done at the opener or in convo, it's after you've asked for the phone number 4 times and she's rejected you 4 times. From there the girl is a lost cause and no matter what you do it's not going anywhere.

Putting it out there and having her say something like "yea you're not my type" isn't to get laid, it's for your own self development, sort of in the same way guys who do the am6 subliminal get a lot of depression, anger, etc but then come out much better once they finish.

He didn't say all of his students weren't getting numbers, just some of them and specifically the "nice guys" who don't seem alpha enough. My friend did his 4 week program and was textbook nice guy and almost quit because Alex kept putting him in high stress situations that he wasn't ready for but by the end of it he was like a totally new person. A few months ago i actually saw him do this type of approach to some girls in a lobby

One of the girls lashed out at him and asked him wtf is he doing thats creepy but he remained calm and collected and ended up banging her that night after some drinks. No way in hell he would have managed that if he didn't put himself through the wringer and learned how to manage high pressure situations.

Lots of guys here get an alpha feeling from mones or subliminals, his style is more like exposure therapy. All methods work good but I would go for subliminals and emotional development over mones because then at least it's permanent and its always with you in all situations.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 6:00 AM by blitz.)
07-03-2016 5:56 AM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-20-2016 6:40 PM

Started reading the book of pook and have to say,it is good.I heard Don Juan bible is good too.popcorn (inb4 Don Juan isn't PUA,I am aware. lol).
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016 4:33 AM by jb20.)
09-20-2016 6:40 PM

Share This Thread