Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
Top 5 phero companies?
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Top 5 phero companies?
07-14-2014 2:49 PM

Hey gang,

What are your thoughts on the companies you feel are the best for their PRODUCTS? Customer Service is great, but my money is being spent on the product. As long as I don't get ripped off, I don't care if it doesn't come with a smile.

What are your top 5?
07-14-2014 2:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 phero companies?
07-14-2014 3:17 PM

07-14-2014 3:17 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-14-2014 3:55 PM

(07-14-2014 3:17 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Topic has been done before.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Your-TOP-5-phero-products

I am asking for "Top 5 companies" based on their products. I hope this clarifies.
07-14-2014 3:55 PM
AlfaAv297
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-15-2014 2:20 AM

1) LAL: Great products and customer service. Enough said.

2) Apex Pheromones: Fairly a new player in this market but thunder the guy behind the company is a knowledgeable and long time member of this community and imo, has created a master piece of a pheromone in Core.

3) Androtics Direct: despite some of their f@&k ups and bad reputation around here, they have some of the best and most effective putative/single molecules and MXs.The customer support and shipping has always been good.

4) PheromoneXS: SteveO and his customer service are great not to forget the awesome news letters and coupons that he sends monthly. Although Imho, he uses too much mones in his creations which make his products overwhelming/polarizing and not so effective at times.

5) Alpha Dream: Some great products except when they use Androstadienone in their products which is one of the worst depression causing Androstadienone in the market.

Just my .2 cents.
07-15-2014 2:20 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2014 10:26 AM

(07-15-2014 2:20 AM)AlfaAv297 Wrote:  1) LAL: Great products and customer service. Enough said.

2) Apex Pheromones: Fairly a new player in this market but thunder the guy behind the company is a knowledgeable and long time member of this community and imo, has created a master piece of a pheromone in Core.

3) Androtics Direct: despite some of their f@&k ups and bad reputation around here, they have some of the best and most effective putative/single molecules and MXs.The customer support and shipping has always been good.

4) PheromoneXS: SteveO and his customer service are great not to forget the awesome news letters and coupons that he sends monthly. Although Imho, he uses too much mones in his creations which make his products overwhelming/polarizing and not so effective at times.

5) Alpha Dream: Some great products except when they use Androstadienone in their products which is one of the worst depression causing Androstadienone in the market.

Just my .2 cents.

That's the sort of feedback I was looking for. Thanks for your attention. I actually just made a purchase from SteveO this am. I am looking fwd to saddling up with some Xist, Love Boat and the BCE combo.

My goal is to try several companies out and personally decide who I think is best/great. With all of the mixed results from different people on these forums, I truly believe all of this stuff works differently with each individual, BUT also has similar effects due to the ingredients. It is going to be fun to find out how they work with me.
07-15-2014 10:26 AM

beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2014 1:04 PM

you could look at my signature and see where i've ordered from

pretty much i'll use XS and Apex from here on out, i do like wolf but i don't see myself using their other mixes from them at some of those prices
you could look at my signature and see where i've ordered from

pretty much i'll use XS and Apex from here on out, i do like wolf but i don't see myself using their other mixes from them at some of those prices

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-BeastMode-Journal

Pure mones: Icebreaker, Macho
LAL: Wolf, Max T-150
Thundr: Core (Fury), Imprint, Kore (Crash)
XS: Evolve, Xist, Taboo, Loveboat
LS: NPA
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2014 1:04 PM by beastmode.)
07-15-2014 1:04 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2014 1:40 PM

Thx beastmode,

I put in an order to XS earlier this am. I am looking fwd to using the products after a lot of review reading. I went with:
Xist
Love Boat
and the Bliss,Cohesion,Evolve combo

So looking at your sig, it looks like I hit it good here. The Xist and Love Boat were on sale. My reading brought special attention to Bliss. When I naturally have that Bliss vibe going without 'mones I have the best nights out. Bliss sounded too up my alley to not get. It only made sense to get the combo as it was on sale too.

Anyone else want to chime in on top companies?
07-15-2014 1:40 PM
thundr
Vendor

07-15-2014 5:33 PM

I wouldn't purchase anything from that apex guy. Worst customer service ever.
07-15-2014 5:33 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2014 6:13 PM

(07-15-2014 5:33 PM)thundr Wrote:  I wouldn't purchase anything from that apex guy. Worst customer service ever.

Thundr,

I have read a lot of your posts trying to educate myself here. Your's are some of the best!. The one above is a good one too, as I know from reading you are the Machine behind Apex. I had just written on another post that I would like to add a product from LAL and one from Apex to my long list of items I have ordered (kind of ridiculous).

Anyway, you are the source at Apex. Who better to ask? Please take a look at my post that begins with "Just 1 LAL product..." and look at my list of stuff I have already ordered. I would Love to know your thoughts on which Apex product you would recommend for me!

Peace!
07-15-2014 6:13 PM

NNN
1 drop and a new life is yours.

Rep Post

07-22-2014 3:40 PM

(07-15-2014 5:33 PM)thundr Wrote:  I wouldn't purchase anything from that apex guy. Worst customer service ever.

Haha I wouldn't say that on this forum! Some people may actually take you seriously.

Id rank them like this in my opinion:
1) LAL: Really gonna put an emhphasis on the customer service. Happily gives out freebies!

2) Apex Pheromones: havent done too much testing here but CORE always gets my compliments and people love the scent. Also never hurts to support a fellow member (: --not saying his products aren't effective because they definately are.

3) PheromoneXS: SteveO's creations are very strong and the cover scent isnt very strong although they are a company i like. (Evolve is good)

4) Alpha Dream: Really like their products. Ive gotten LIIK v1 and glace and both produce great results... Just as advertised. Cover scents are also light. Does well with other heavier scented mones.
07-22-2014 3:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top sexual phero of 2016 GTeaB 23 9,495 07-22-2016 1:24 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Your TOP 5 phero products? LebronJames 305 128,471 02-26-2015 6:07 PM
Last Post: Ricardori