Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-16-2015 10:42 AM

Yes, there is another top 5 thread. It’s last year’s list:

It is time again to update the top 5 since things change, users opinions change and pheromone companies come and go.

By adding a year marker to the top 5 list posters can quickly reference the top 5 for that year.

So, once again I'll start it off:

1. M3X by Apex: Rising to the top of my top 5 list like cream is Method 3X (aka M3X). This is probably the best social sexual to come out in years. I really like what M3X does. It’s not sex in a bottle like New Pheromone Additive but it is "interest in a bottle". This is true interest and not that false EST generated BFF interest. M3X is a real seduction mix without the life draining Allo_THDOC or the libido draining Androstenedione. Great first date potion. Played right M3x will take you all the way from first meeting to close. This mix is for those who want to close the deal. The motto for M3X should be "Fortune favors the bold".
*Full disclosure: I was a beta tester for M3X.

2. Nude Alpha by Liquid Alchemy Labs: With A314 out of the picture for a while, Nude Alpha has risen to a top position on my list. While it cannot beat pre rev 30 A314, it can sure deliver a TKO to Royale or Naturalle or v32 or whatever name they are calling A314 this week. Nude Alpha is smooth, not intimidating and a good Alpha product. Nude Alpha also combos well with many, many products. I have not tried Ascend, Titan or Corporativo…yet.
* The A314 release delay, label switching, the shipping of 2 different versions of A314 and that fact that I have not tried the new versions got it removed from the top 5 this year.

3. Alfa Maschio by Alpha Dreams: AM is an Alpha sexual mix that combines carefully crafted socials with 10mcg's per spray of Androstenone. AM is a great mix for clubs and bars. It is a fast and hard hitting mix that hits across a wide age range. Chris S briefly added Heidone to the formula but that addition was an epic fail. I don’t know if it was the Heidone itself or a something else. For me, AM w/Heidone didn’t work. Fortunately, he quickly recovered by switching back to the old working formula. Like my Grandma used to say “If it ain’t broke then don’t fix it”. Every formula can be improved upon but test it before release. AM is 9+ years old and it is still way better than most mixes here at PT.

4. Xist by PheromoneXS: Xist is a nice social. At a dinner party or a cocktail party with a significant other Xist would shine. I have been using it in combos and solo. I really like how versatile this mix is. It's a Social/Sensual mix with a James Bondish thing about it. Xist is male friendly and a good casual or work daywear mix.

5. New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy Chemicals: Tried and true New Pheromone Additive is consistent and it works the same way every time. Its only flaw is that it is an Androstenone sledgehammer. It's all brawn and no brain. It hits hard and is best for women in the 30+ year old range. New Pheromone Additive is king. With some skill you can adjust it for younger women. New Pheromone Additive is all wham-bam and has no social skills. However, it combos well with many, many other products.
10-16-2015 10:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016
10-16-2015 10:50 AM

You pretty much nailed it with your picks, I have and use them all on the regular. Mine are as follows:

1) Evolve - love this one and probably one of the best sexual mixes out there.
2) Wolf - I can care less what people say Wolf is damn good.
3) Xist - fantastic social and friend zone killer.
4) New Pheromone Additive - nuff said
5) M3x - this has made my top 5 list recently. First test and it was a hit machine, like you noted really smooth and natural.

The Dude abides...
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 10:50 AM by andromun.)
10-16-2015 10:50 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-16-2015 12:22 PM

Tough to follow...

1)M3X
2)LIIK
3)Xist
4)BW
5)Core

Only asterisk here is Core, it's always been my emergency go to but never my daily driver...so it might still be #1 with M3X

Core bumped AM down off the list and M3X dropped Evolve...
10-16-2015 12:22 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2015 12:29 PM

All good mixes, when I see these names and I don't have it. I always get the instinct to buy.
10-16-2015 12:29 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-16-2015 1:45 PM

(10-16-2015 10:42 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016

Yes, there is another top 5 thread. It’s last year’s list:

It is time again to update the top 5 since things change, users opinions change and pheromone companies come and go.

By adding a year marker to the top 5 list posters can quickly reference the top 5 for that year.

So, once again I'll start it off:

2. Nude Alpha by Liquid Alchemy Labs: With A314 out of the picture for a while, Nude Alpha has risen to a top position on my list. While it cannot beat pre rev 30 A314, it can sure deliver a TKO to Royale or Naturalle or v32 or whatever name they are calling A314 this week. Nude Alpha is smooth, not intimidating and a good Alpha product. Nude Alpha also combos well with many, many products. I have not tried Ascend, Titan or Corporativo…yet.
* The A314 release delay, label switching, the shipping of 2 different versions of A314 and that fact that I have not tried the new versions got it removed from the top 5 this year.

3. Alfa Maschio by Alpha Dreams: AM is an Alpha sexual mix that combines carefully crafted socials with 10mcg's per spray of Androstenone. AM is a great mix for clubs and bars. It is a fast and hard hitting mix that hits across a wide age range. Chris S briefly added Heidone to the formula but that addition was an epic fail. I don’t know if it was the Heidone itself or a something else. For me, AM w/Heidone didn’t work. Fortunately, he quickly recovered by switching back to the old working formula. Like my Grandma used to say “If it ain’t broke then don’t fix it”. Every formula can be improved upon but test it before release. AM is 9+ years old and it is still way better than most mixes here at PT.

Paradox.

Regarding NA and AM above.

With NA have you ever laid a NEW woman? People seem to qualify it as a relationship product best saved for the GF or wife, and only serious relationships.

With AM do you only recommend it at clubs and bars? Does it not work on traditional dates at resto-bar venues, high end beauty parlours, modelling conventions etc? You've mentioned to me in PM you laid several new women with AM but you had to figure it out. What was the hard part about figuring it out? Do tell. Either respond here or by PM to me.

thanks

P.S for the record I am not posting my top 5 at the present time as things are changing... I really have more like a top 3.

dsouza

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)
10-16-2015 1:45 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

10-16-2015 2:10 PM

We doing this again?

Bet you can guess some of mine. I have about 8 go to mones I love and use them when the occaision suits me.

So what I use the most I will share with you.

1. A314. My base for the last 10 years. Demands respect, attention and love and has never let me down! BW not really close nor is Titan but I do like those. 4 bottles of rev 32 and 1 full of rev 29, tounge in cheek, and gloating a bit . Sorry but if your a mone hoarder then it pays off once in a while.

2. Xist oil works really well with me and have been mixing it with A314. The proportions I use work really well with my body chemistry and I'm on top of the world every day! Exist and A314 is a non incest combo that work so well together! Plus I love oils since I apply at 7 am and they still work till midnight.

3. MX3! Still just a 3 month relationship between me and MX3 but I am loving it on it's own or added to my work oils. Did I mention I love the oils. Figure it out Thunder.
Nevertheless it does heighten the respect and can become sexual. Use it once in a while at work. Stop looking at my crotch woman !

4. AV. Always hits hard but you need to handle it. Your on a bucking bronco with this one. I can close sexually with AV, not a problem but you need to have your game on! Be aggressive and assertive. Had 3 drops on last night at a local bar with a lady friend . Not seeking pussy at that time but hers is always shaved. How do I know that? Some other thread.

5.l2k. I really had to think about #5. Got 4 more bottles of that too in case someone ends up in prison. Ha. Sorry. But I do love it and it gets me laid. I like pussy a lot and L2K gets me that beautiful girl looking back at me all the time. Use it once in a while . Have no A1 issues here other that at 100mcg's once it felt like I drank 20 cups of coffee. But L2k is a home run for me.

Other worthwhile mentions are OD Style( still an Apex virgin here). I do like SXD-9 and add it to my work oils , two globs smeared on my chest if I want to fuck people up. They often loose their train of thought and uncertain of what's going on so allows you to take some control. Just get over the self effects so it stops fucking you up. Also, do not wear this when going to your hair dresser or you will end up looking fucking stoopid when she's done with you. Only time I have ever had family complain about my hair.

Other worthwhile mentions are GOA (my A1 goto). Name escapes me but John's alpha product is awsome. Have used it at work but again, stop looking at my crotch woman! A314 I can control to be dominant or sexual. Meaning, I will decide when you look at my crotch .

The products in my top 5 I have been using for many years, xcept MX3 , so I understand them very well and have learned how to use them. They are like your favourite pairs of jeans to me.

Not withstanding, other good products I use occaisinally if the mood strikes me.

Someone, or I'll do it, start a thread on the worst 5 products and why are they the worst. That would be a learning thread.

Enjoy your weekend, I know I will.

Best,

FD
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 2:16 PM by Fishdude.)
10-16-2015 2:10 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-16-2015 2:31 PM

Of those top 5s only New Pheromone Additive would be close to a top 5 for me. But granted I haven't used M3X but I've used all the other stuff in your top 5s:

Mine are :
1. Pherocide and raw
2. Bad wolf + voodoo
3. For summer M512
4. Edge or edge trust
5. A4NA

I guess we are all different. I generally just need stuff to reveal the hits for me and I do the rest. I get laid a lot without using pheromones so I mainly like effects that make me VIP and likeable or give me some status
10-16-2015 2:31 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-16-2015 2:32 PM

Wow!!! Again and again A314 comes out ahead after how many years?

If this trend continues, I see an A314 Project in the future..........the search for AD's Gold!!!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-16-2015 2:32 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

10-16-2015 2:38 PM

In the 10 plus years of mone use I have not found a substitute. . A mone that I can control my interactions with people.

Often mones just elicit behaviours that you cannot control. Glacé , shut up! No they won't

A314 I just have to smile and am loved. Look grumpy and I am feared , my choice. Course I don't know what's really going on in their mind but do I care?, sometimes.
10-16-2015 2:38 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-16-2015 2:46 PM

(10-16-2015 2:38 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  In the 10 plus years of mone use I have not found a substitute. . A mone that I can control my interactions with people.

Often mones just elicit behaviours that you cannot control. Glacé , shut up! No they won't

A314 I just have to smile and am loved. Look grumpy and I am feared , my choice. Course I don't know what's really going on in their mind but do I care?, sometimes.

I know a314 is a status workplace mone, and you like it a lot but have you ever used it for dating or getting laid? Have you ever been successful with it for that? Or is it purely business as usual?

dsouza

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)
10-16-2015 2:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017 Paradox 267 161,613 05-04-2018 11:42 AM
Last Post: avi
  Best Alpha/Status 2015-2016 stefdude 91 44,381 07-17-2017 4:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  2016 top 5 pheromones that will make it to 2017 BAALhammon 36 23,741 04-14-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: dsouza