Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timing, Circumstances, and Pheromones
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Timing, Circumstances, and Pheromones
10-15-2018 10:20 AM

A funny thing happened with a lady recently. I’ve worn many pheromones around her, but imprinting ones seem to hit her the hardest.

While she has always responded well, she now is responding at a very, very high level.

So I asked her, what’s new, what’s changed because of all of the new, extra attention, etc.

She said that she finally broke up with her long term boyfriend. She said that at first, she felt strange because I am not the type of guy she would normally go for, but that over time, she started to accept those feelings.

Now she knows my status, but I mention this to point out that pheromone effects can and do work over time and sometimes when you think that they aren’t working well, they are. Now I also get that people want instant gratification and that will happen with some, but not all...And guess what? The pheromones still worked. For some, it simply takes time and circumstances to align for some to accept and try and act on those feelings.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018 10:21 AM by DarkLord1.)
10-15-2018 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Timing, Circumstances, and Pheromones
10-15-2018 11:35 AM

(10-15-2018 10:20 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  A funny thing happened with a lady recently. I’ve worn many pheromones around her, but imprinting ones seem to hit her the hardest.

While she has always responded well, she now is responding at a very, very high level.

So I asked her, what’s new, what’s changed because of all of the new, extra attention, etc.

She said that she finally broke up with her long term boyfriend. She said that at first, she felt strange because I am not the type of guy she would normally go for, but that over time, she started to accept those feelings.

Now she knows my status, but I mention this to point out that pheromone effects can and do work over time and sometimes when you think that they aren’t working well, they are. Now I also get that people want instant gratification and that will happen with some, but not all...And guess what? The pheromones still worked. For some, it simply takes time and circumstances to align for some to accept and try and act on those feelings.

THAT! Dash1

According to The M to the M to the M: This should be a STICKY so that EVERYBODY can read it until they GET IT! Music

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-15-2018 11:35 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-15-2018 3:07 PM

MMM didn't do its bot job?Careful, we may have to reprogram you!

Darklord, what imprinting products were you using and what are the current ones that she responded better.I know you said it's due to other circumstances but I was wondering if there was also a change of products.What product/combo do you feel did the more imprinting?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-15-2018 3:07 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-15-2018 3:18 PM

(10-15-2018 11:35 AM)MMM Wrote:  THAT! Dash1

According to The M to the M to the M: This should be a STICKY so that EVERYBODY can read it until they GET IT! Music
(10-15-2018 3:07 PM)stefdude Wrote:  MMM didn't do its bot job?Careful, we may have to reprogram you!

Darklord, what imprinting products were you using and what are the current ones that she responded better.I know you said it's due to other circumstances but I was wondering if there was also a change of products.What product/combo do you feel did the more imprinting?

Thank you, MMM. I appreciate the compliment and the support!

Stefdude, I've worn pretty much everything I own. She responded well to the NA, Imprint, Swoon, GOA, and Unresistable, etc.....She also responded to the sexuals, the alphas, and the socials. But the imprint ones were better.

I really think that wearing different blends with someone over time takes them on a roller coaster ride, so to speak. And if they don't flat out reject the feelings, then over time they accept those feelings. Much like water eroding a wall.....

She fought her feelings initially because I'm not her type and because of her boyfriend of 9 years. He went away and then she accepted those feelings and propositioned even though she knows my status. She doesn't care.

Think like 4 years of exposure.....No active trying to get her either. Just being around the cloud over time and her circumstances changing and then, bam!
10-15-2018 3:18 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-15-2018 3:45 PM

Definitely, in my opinion, on the mark here. We humans, especially women, tend to react to how others make us feel. If, over time, you on pheromones makes a woman feel a certain way, she'll being to associate those feelings with you. Over time, provided that you edify and build upon those initial feelings, it will become a direct association.

Her reactions to you, despite what she knows and what she thinks, are the obvious outcome to repeated exposures to you making her feel all the right things.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-15-2018 3:45 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2018 1:53 AM

(10-15-2018 10:20 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  A funny thing happened with a lady recently. I’ve worn many pheromones around her, but imprinting ones seem to hit her the hardest.

This makes me wonder how many women we actually affect with our phero cloud if some don't act on those feelings because it contradicts from their normal way of thinking or behaving.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2018 2:05 AM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
10-16-2018 1:53 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-16-2018 9:27 AM

(10-16-2018 1:53 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  This makes me wonder how many women we actually affect with our phero cloud if some don't act on those feelings because it contradicts from their normal way of thinking or behaving.

Probably myriad more than we'll ever know or suspect. Myself, I cannot count how many women have made me desire them and I never let on or acted on it. We have no way to measure this as we can only quantify physically notable things; those things left unnoticed can never be measured.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-16-2018 9:27 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-16-2018 9:47 AM

(10-16-2018 9:27 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Probably myriad more than we'll ever know or suspect. Myself, I cannot count how many women have made me desire them and I never let on or acted on it. We have no way to measure this as we can only quantify physically notable things; those things left unnoticed can never be measured.

Very true. I’ll give another example. Another woman that I know who has been exposed for years to various mixes responds really well to strong sexual and alpha mixes. She is in to BDSM. She told me that while I was wearing Bad Wolf. While she reacts to the imprint mixes, etc, it’s not nearly as strong as the two that I mentioned earlier. She really likes hockey players too and only dates white guys.

So she is effected, but still has a filter. She always asks me if I’m happily married when I wear strong mixes, but nothing other than that.

We effect many, but they still may hide their feelings or not show them in a way that we expect.
10-16-2018 9:47 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-19-2018 9:33 AM

(10-16-2018 9:47 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  So she is effected, but still has a filter. She always asks me if I’m happily married when I wear strong mixes, but nothing other than that.

I need to politely and respectfully disagree with you there oh Dark Lord 1 of the Sith.
When a woman asks you if you're happily married, she is inviting you to open up negotiations for an affair.

Women are (blessedly) much deeper in thought and intent in their conversations than we neanderthal males. quite a bit of what they say has an unspoken, implied, meaning. In those situations if you ask yourself "what does she really mean by that?" you will begin to see the underlying conversational intent. Women speak on many levels at once, so you need to view things in their dynamics, not ours. We men are pretty simple in such things: direct. Women, however, communicate on multiple levels at once.

10-19-2018 9:33 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-19-2018 9:50 AM

(10-19-2018 9:33 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I need to politely and respectfully disagree with you there oh Dark Lord 1 of the Sith.
When a woman asks you if you're happily married, she is inviting you to open up negotiations for an affair.

Women are (blessedly) much deeper in thought and intent in their conversations than we neanderthal males. quite a bit of what they say has an unspoken, implied, meaning. In those situations if you ask yourself "what does she really mean by that?" you will begin to see the underlying conversational intent. Women speak on many levels at once, so you need to view things in their dynamics, not ours. We men are pretty simple in such things: direct. Women, however, communicate on multiple levels at once.

That could be true. A little more about her is that she likes to do what I would call the tease and retreat. So anything is possible.

My perception is that her position is shifting, but she is not there yet. Her preference are based on where she was raised and family, etc. She told me the history. That said, she could be. Mones move people in mysterious ways.
10-19-2018 9:50 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Diffusion Timing Curve Graph cali4ya858 14 4,892 08-24-2015 4:30 PM
Last Post: Samus