Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timing, Circumstances, and Pheromones
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Timing, Circumstances, and Pheromones
10-19-2018 10:30 AM

(10-19-2018 9:50 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  she likes to do what I would call the tease and retreat. .

Tease & retreat, I like that!

My experience has shown me that ladies that do the innocent tease stuff tend to be be looking to validate a man as worthy of playing with. If you tease back then they flirt; flirt back and they get suggestive, etc.

I can recall many fine women that others told me were just teases that weren't; they were just looking for somebody to play their game with. But I don't know this person so I could be totally wrong in how I interpreted things from your writing.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-19-2018 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

10-22-2018 4:33 AM

(10-19-2018 10:30 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Tease & retreat, I like that!

My experience has shown me that ladies that do the innocent tease stuff tend to be be looking to validate a man as worthy of playing with. If you tease back then they flirt; flirt back and they get suggestive, etc.

I can recall many fine women that others told me were just teases that weren't; they were just looking for somebody to play their game with. But I don't know this person so I could be totally wrong in how I interpreted things from your writing.

Very true.Many times that innocent tease or tease&retreat stuff was accompanied with shit testing.Those are women that if you can pass their filtering you will have much fun with.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-22-2018 4:33 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-22-2018 8:10 AM

(10-22-2018 4:33 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Very true.Many times that innocent tease or tease&retreat stuff was accompanied with shit testing.Those are women that if you can pass their filtering you will have much fun with.

I've seen much talk about shit testing here, and other places. We men shit-test, too; to a certain extent, but in a different way.

Knowing that standard dance of meeting somebody helps to overcome quite a bit of the shit testing. No matter what barrier the woman will throw out it really comes down to a simple psychological precept: "Men throw themselves at me all the time to meet me, show me that you are different enough for me to notice you apart from the masses."

If you remember that there's really nothing to lose, remind yourself to have fun (I look at it as a no-loss scenario; I either advance with her or hone my skill set for the next one), and concentrate on her, all while being unique; then the shit-tests do not become a pass-fail exercise but an opportunity to turn the tables on her. When done with humor and panache one can take the testing barrier and not only dissolve that particular shield, but turn it into a combination of 'escalation' while making her need to validate herself to you.

One just needs to understand that women think and feel and create simultaneously. If you can grab the attention of all the multiple facets at once; you've just communicated with her on her level, and that, my fellow phero-ites, opens windows of opportunity.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018 8:12 AM by Gladen.)
10-22-2018 8:10 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2018 9:02 AM

(10-22-2018 8:10 AM)Gladen Wrote:  No matter what barrier the woman will throw out it really comes down to a simple psychological precept: "Men throw themselves at me all the time to meet me, show me that you are different enough for me to notice you apart from the masses."
This is so true! In addition, women have the advantage of their "6th sense", an authentic radar which alerts their instincts if a man is of high value or not.
Faking it can only work up to a point. When we genuinely have the choice of many women, we behave with a natural confidence, without trying or acting.
It kind of sucks that when we're in a dry spell, when we need the action more than ever, it is always harder to close the deal. And when we're in an oasis, we often have more than we can handle and have the pleasure of being able to pick and choose.

Applying this mindset to mone use, this is one of the reasons (IMO) why Cops are so powerful. I have NEVER has any female act or behave jealously whilst I've been wearing them. To me they don't even smell like a real pussy. I believe that an application of Cops, applied below the belt with a descent cover scent, is not directly detectable or recognisable by a woman as an odour of another woman. I believe that the target is only affected on a deep, primeval level, where we trick her subconscious into switching her to "THIS MAN IS VIRILE + IN DEMAND FROM COMPETING FEMALES = I NEED TO MATE WITH HIM" mode.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-22-2018 9:02 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2018 10:28 AM

Yeah tell me about it. When you have options, whatever works. Even if she acts pissy it's just that, an act. In dry spell it seems like nothing works. "Bu..bu..buT women don't like players". I use cops all the time. Never got a complaint from the gf. Not the ex either. If anything cops allows me to be more romantic because it means more.
10-22-2018 10:28 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-22-2018 10:56 AM

To quote something recently said to me by a playmate: "I don't know what it is about you, but when I think about you I feel the need to breed."

10-22-2018 10:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Diffusion Timing Curve Graph cali4ya858 14 4,809 08-24-2015 4:30 PM
Last Post: Samus