Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tiger Juice
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
124 thanks in 278 posts

RE: Tiger Juice
09-27-2010 1:22 PM

(09-27-2010 12:54 PM)redstone Wrote:  Im getting a different feeling. Closer to Diane's description. First off 1 spray is plenty for me unscented with a little cover. I tried two and it made the girl nervous. Second I don’t get the bonding social thing at all. I've only worn it around asian women and it was highly sexual, to the point of tense. I agree it works best on women you know. It gets back to the high charged tension aspect.
The one I haven’t figured out yet is FTL. I have it unscented and its hard to cover. It smells the most like my sweat of any pheromone product ive tried and cannot read reactions at all. Its got me all confused

Maybe it's because people aren't understanding why they like your B.O.? (j/k). I always get my 'mones scented or scent them myself, because I don't want to accidentally OD people. Then you're just wasting your time & 'mones. So maybe you're using too much, after all less is usually more with anything scent related.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2010 1:24 PM by Beccah.)
09-27-2010 1:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 17 posts

09-30-2010 1:43 AM

Well space reducer sounds like what I have been seeing with the ladies. Sometimes I look around when out and find myself with girls around me too close at times:good3:. Loving the looks and smiles I am getting with this on. Definitely signs of interest.

Two drops can be too much, depends where your at?

Had a girl I say hi to and don't chat much with jump me in a parking lot, drunk maybe, But she planted her nose right in my neck when she gave a long hug and said I smell very goodMrgreen. She was with a dude too!!

This blend feels smooth to me and I love the scent. Like the old old Ammo from AD.
09-30-2010 1:43 AM
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 314
Thanks received:
516 thanks in 242 posts

10-04-2010 6:21 PM

I haven't seen anything out of tiger juice (in terms of reactions from others) since the first time I used it. I'm still trying to figure it out. (I've worn it on 7 different days so far) I do know that something about it makes me feel good though.
10-04-2010 6:21 PM

NIGHTistheNEWDAY
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 9 posts

10-04-2010 7:14 PM

(10-04-2010 6:21 PM)ClintX2 Wrote:  I haven't seen anything out of tiger juice (in terms of reactions from others) since the first time I used it. I'm still trying to figure it out. (I've worn it on 7 different days so far) I do know that something about it makes me feel good though.

Definitely take a look at this post over from the Paradise 7 forum. Diane explains in-depth how Tiger Juice is supposed to be used and how to get the best effects out of it.

Quote:Hi. I want to take this time to explain how Tiger Juice works a little better.

I've been getting back some reports of people using this with other products and not getting the intended effect. When I say that you can't layer this with another product, that means you can't wear another product on some other part of your body either. In terms of diffusion, if you are diffusing off all the pheromones from 2 or more products it doesn't matter where on your body those products are placed... it is still layering.

All right then. This is how Tiger Juice works:

There are several pheromones in the blend that "set the stage." These create the environment for the main pheromone to give the effect of ramped up desire. These "stage setters" are instant acting, and they are relaxing type pheromones in their initial effects. Then along comes the "key" pheromone, and it begins a process that is longer acting and takes longer to take effect. This key induces massive amounts of dopamine to be released into the hypothalamus. The dopamine surge happens around 20 minutes after exposure. The dopamine attaches to its receptors and that causes a huge amount of sustained desire to be felt.

Here is the problem. Dopamine binds to the bonding pheromone receptors... but only if these receptors are not already bound by the bonding pheromones. And if you wear any other pheromone product at the same time, the bonding pheromones will attach and prevent the dopamine from binding.

If you wear a blend that contains ANY bonding pheromones along with the TJ you may still get the dopamine surge, but it will not bind its receptors and it will not cause an upsurge in desire.

So, if you want the intended effect (and I'm assuming that is why you purchased the product), don't wear this with any other blend... Instead, expose your TG to the TJ and wait at least 20 minutes (to give the dopamine a chance to bind) before you add a 2nd product.

Beta testing and my own testing shows that the desire evoked is sustained once it is begun even if you then layer on another product... if you wait that initial 20 minutes or so.

Also, a clarification on the desire evoked by TJ...

Desire is in itself a pretty amorphous but single dimensional drive. You may have a huge amount of desire and not really understand what it is about, and that can be especially true with TJ.

You can see what I mean by testing TJ for self effects at a time when you know you will be completely alone. It can start manifesting as a restlessness, a need to move or pace, or a feeling that you just really want to have a good solid... you know what... but always with a strong feeling of "I WANT something."

There isn't an emotional component to pure desire. It is just a purely physical drive, and one that can be extremely frustrating. And if desire isn't met with some kind of satiation it can get a little ugly.

Desire is different from attraction. Attraction is composed of a lot of things, which may include desire, but may also include an emotional component, a visual component, a sense of connection, and yeah, maybe even a thinking component.

And if there is no attraction before you use TJ, the TJ will still evoke desire, but that doesn't mean the person you are trying to attract with feel desire for you. It may tip the balance in your favor, but it will not create attraction that was not there already.

This is the main reason I always recommend this be used in an established relationship. Tiger Juice will not create attraction from thin air.

Personally, I don't like using TJ unless I know my husband will be available and accessible to me and on the same page. On the other hand, TJ is a really nice toy to use to really ramp up the animal component of our lovemaking. But, we already have all the other attraction elements in place for each other. And that is what makes TJ good for us as a couple.

I'm glad people are experimenting with this blend. More power to you. I just want to make sure you understand the limits of this blend, and understand that you won't get the kind of symphony or play out of it as you would with any of the more traditional pheromone blends.

And if you are looking to create attraction, some of the other blends would be a better choice.

Diane

10-04-2010 7:14 PM
Thanks given by thegentleman
thegentleman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

03-14-2011 9:42 PM

Thanks for sharing that response from Diane, very informative.
03-14-2011 9:42 PM
NIGHTistheNEWDAY
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 9 posts

03-15-2011 8:54 AM

(03-14-2011 9:42 PM)thegentleman Wrote:  Thanks for sharing that response from Diane, very informative.

No problem, you should also head over to the Paradise7 forum some time and post your results. If a product isn't working in your favor or not to your understanding, Diane usually gives her $.02. She chimes in often and is nothing short of helpful.
03-15-2011 8:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tiger Juice Self Effects Report thegentleman 14 1,719 03-23-2011 6:32 AM
Last Post: Q-Tips
  Just Recieved FTL and Tiger Juice both Oil thegentleman 0 632 03-14-2011 5:04 PM
Last Post: thegentleman
  Wonder if I OD'd on Tiger Juice? redstone 3 1,136 07-15-2010 11:57 PM
Last Post: redstone