Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just Recieved FTL and Tiger Juice both Oil
thegentleman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Just Recieved FTL and Tiger Juice both Oil
03-14-2011 5:04 PM

Today my shipment arrived from Diane who was communicative during the process to let me know there would be a slight delay, but I still got my product in no time.

I purchased both FTL and TJ Oil versions. FTL 10ml in Dirty English and TJ 5ml in l'homme.

First experience with FTL:
Upon applying the FTL I could definitely smell the cops in it, which I don't mind. I'm one of those that actually finds the scent rather stimulating. In fact I spray myself with an Instant Jerk + COPS mix when I go work out and boy do I feel cocky when I hit the gym.

I applied 2 drops behind the ears, down my jawline and across the back of my neck.
1 drop split between my wrists.

I then headed over to a female friends house to give her a CD of pictures I had been promising her for quite some time.
It has been awhile since we talked, we had a pretty good falling out over something relatively silly. When she saw me drive up her jaw dropped and I could sense her apprehension.

I was in the room approximately 5 minutes when all of a sudden it was like normal, no mention of the fight, she just started to talk to me about old times and couldn't stop. She was extremely comfortable and just opened up to me.

I sat down next to her on the couch and we continued to talk and catch up when the hair flips began. She's a big flirt and I've seen her go into this whole hair flipping thing when she's with guys she's attracted to. It honestly is not something she does a lot of and no real reason as her hair is not down in her eyes or causing her any discomfort at all.
She must have flipped her hair while talking to me a dozen times.

Anyway, I gave her a hug and apologized for our little falling out, she apologized back and I think its safe to say she and I can start over our friendship coming from a different place than we had prior.

As far as self-effects are concerned. I do feel relatively calm right now. The scent dries down rather quickly, which I guess is good if you choose to use a cover. I will be testing this out on others to get feedback on smell, diffusion etc.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2011 5:05 PM by thegentleman.)
03-14-2011 5:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tiger Juice Self Effects Report thegentleman 14 1,561 03-23-2011 6:32 AM
Last Post: Q-Tips
  Tiger Juice Tfrankz 15 2,642 03-15-2011 8:54 AM
Last Post: NIGHTistheNEWDAY
  Wonder if I OD'd on Tiger Juice? redstone 3 1,098 07-15-2010 11:57 PM
Last Post: redstone