Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thought experiment: Confident Woman
Epoch
Checking out the place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thought experiment: Confident Woman
09-10-2022 11:12 PM

Love to hear your go to mone strategy for this female profile:

Early 30s, Caucasian, Blonde, In a committed relationship, 6/10
-Confident, super competitive, very friendly/mildly flirty, down to earth, slight IDGAF attitude.
-She's giving you lots of IOIs but resisting escalation.
-Professional or semi-formal setting
-You only have 2(30 minute) close contact exposures.

GO.
09-10-2022 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Thought experiment: Confident Woman
09-10-2022 11:52 PM

Shit, resisting escalation makes sense since she is in a relationship.

I would friend zone her and wear alpha treasures every time I hung out with her. No more escalation unless she makes a move first or she manufactures a situation where it's clear that she wants you to escalate. No chasing.

Of course this strategy will only work if you like her as a friend. If you don't want anymore friends then don't waste any more time on her.
09-10-2022 11:52 PM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

09-11-2022 5:34 AM

I agree, it's up to her. She physically wants to get closer, but she doesn't act on it. Probably since she's in a relationship.

Three ways to go here, as I see it.

- Self confidence
Wear a product which tells her that you are super confident. Self confidence is a huge turn on for most people. Maybe add a little playful note. I personally would think of SOB, BW, API, maybe the suggested Alpha Treasure.

- Exit the friend zone/imprint
There are products especially for this. Especially when you see her 2 times 30 minutes, a fast imprint product could help. She sees you and subconsciously notices the imprint, then you are away so she misses the imprint, then you're back and the imprint is back. There are some famous imprint products, like NA and (of course) Imprint. On this forum people give other suggestions too. Search on imprint for example.

- Friends
Forget about getting intimate with this bounded, teasing, 6/10 person. So many fish in the sea. Why do you want this not so pretty fish, who's already on another person's hook? Get friends with her, if you want, but look for others to get intimate. Splash on some Wolf and go on with your life.
09-11-2022 5:34 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-11-2022 5:49 AM

What are you trying to achieve? Do you want her to leave her partner for you? Or just sex? If the latter, could you emotionally detach yourself?

I have used a combo which has led to attached women escalating with me, but you should be careful what you wish for.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-11-2022 5:49 AM
Epoch
Checking out the place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-11-2022 1:37 PM

Thanks for the replies, I like the way you all think. Just want to clarify that this post is intended exactly as the subject line implies. I'm a pretty introspective, scientifically minded person and I just love thought experiments. I use them all the time in my daily life and they can really help you get great perspective on things. I really like to see the way you all think too cuz it also gives me perspective when reading other posts by you guys. I guess you could say for the purpose of this experiment your goal is whatever you want it to be. It could be anything that floats your boat.

Having said that, this thought experiment was inspired by a situation I ran into recently. I did modify some of the details to make it more challenging/ different.

In the case of the situation my goal was not to bang her. I'm not into ruining happy relationships. There was a great connection and we became fast friends. We met in a professional setting and have hung out in groups before, text back and forth on occasion. My goal was/is to get her to hang out alone, build some desire/ tension to my preferred level, and leave it at that. She's moving for work soon but we'll stay in touch. I like to keep all my female friends at the sweet spot I found between close friendship and outright lust/attraction. Like when you see them and you can tell they have to keep on stomping out little fires of attraction that keep popping up. Not only does this stroke my ego a bit and keep my SOs game on point(while maintaining my plausible deniability) but it works like an insurance policy too. If my life situation calls for it and I need to harvest a crop, I've already got fields that are plowed and planted, so to speak.

My thoughts on it we're pretty in line with metaltree and Mr.Level. Been tossing around the idea of an alpha or imprint. I actually just started testing a sample of AT I got and I really like it so far so hearing it suggested makes me want to try it. I'm probably going to stick with ETFZ as it is in testing right now as well. She's already got a dose of that and everything was progressing well even before that came along. I have mixed opinions on the self effects but we'll see. I'm not to concerned about this situation though, I'm a lot more curious on the thought experiment and how you guys think.

(09-11-2022 5:49 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I have used a combo which has led to attached women escalating with me, but you should be careful what you wish for.

If you're talking about your BW + Taboo combo I've read that thread many times and I'm dying to try it out. It's going to be a bit yet cuz I have to finish testing what I am now then I want to try them both separately cuz I haven't used either before. I did consider saying fuck it and just throwing a Hail Mary with this one just to see what happened but my rational side won out against my impulsive side. I don't want any stalkers lol. If I had to answer purely the thought experiment and my goal was to go as far as possible I might go for it though.
09-11-2022 1:37 PM

TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

09-11-2022 2:58 PM

I'd go BW + Unresistible or just Unresistible, I've have luck fclosing with BW, UR and UR + BW.

Usually it's like this:

If you use only BW on a taken girl she'll want it but you'll need to be persistent, if you can manage it she'll cheat with you
If you use only UR you can fclose he, but you'll need to have her already at a place where you two will fuck and hold her there for 30 min till she'll want to fuck you.
If you use BW+UR it'll be faster and you'll both break her barriers and get her attached, and you can mess up her head.

As for the strategy, make her feel safe and comfortable with you, let her know in a non-direct way that no one will find out and she can trust you.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-11-2022 2:58 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2022 7:13 PM

TracerX: What dosages do you use for the BW and UR combo?
09-11-2022 7:13 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

09-12-2022 2:43 AM

(09-11-2022 7:13 PM)campoviejo Wrote:  TracerX: What dosages do you use for the BW and UR combo?

4 Drops of BW + 3 applications of UR (I guess in cm it's around 2cm? by I just roll it a bit in a few places on the body)

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-12-2022 2:43 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-12-2022 4:56 AM

Thanks !
09-12-2022 4:56 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

09-12-2022 7:55 AM

(09-10-2022 11:12 PM)Epoch Wrote:  Love to hear your go to mone strategy for this female profile:

Early 30s, Caucasian, Blonde, In a committed relationship, 6/10
-Confident, super competitive, very friendly/mildly flirty, down to earth, slight IDGAF attitude.
-She's giving you lots of IOIs but resisting escalation.
-Professional or semi-formal setting
-You only have 2(30 minute) close contact exposures.

Basically, what I see here is that one is dealing with an attractive, but not overly so, woman whose force of personality and personal power makes her magnetic.

Her resisting escalation can be construed in two ways: Primus, she's not escalating because she's in a committed relationship; secondus, you're trying to escalate with her and bombing. Either way, it boils down to one thing and one thing only...you aren't being more of what she wants and needs than the guy she's with.

An hour, total, is more than enough time to work one's magick, so that's not an issue, but the professional versus semi-formal settings have quite a huge degree of social variance, so I'd much prefer one or the other, not either.

In any event, a woman like that is fairly straightforward to mesmerize. She's hot enough that guys want to fuck her, but not so hot that the neanderthals that think they're entitled to the highest quality women (without being the highest quality of men, themselves) will try to pick her up as their first choice. To the player/ PUA types, she'll be "gotten around to" once the incredibly beautiful women have told them that if they were the last man on the planet, they'd go lesbian.

The best approach with that sort of woman is to admire and appreciate her for her intellect, wit, and humor, drawing all of those things out and building upon her comments, jibes, and sarcasm, all while hinting (very vaguely) at the attraction and letting that simmer. By default, her IDGAF attitude and light flirtiness bespeaks a quick mind and complex imagination, so you'd just hint at innuendo and her psyche will fill in the blanks.

Friend-zoning, although recommended, is not a good gambit in the traditional sense. You need to make her feel desire by letting her mind do the work, gently guided, but be just out of reach enough to make her think that you're not going to make the moves...she has to.

For pheromones, the sexual-social of your choice, with maybe just a light touch of an alpha vibe would do the trick. I'd probably go with TLG or TLGC-, maybe TKO for this one.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-12-2022 7:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is it better to be humble and rise to the top of be confident and alpha your way dsouza 3 351 11-22-2022 12:07 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  losing confident in mones mikester714 14 6,460 12-17-2014 8:26 AM
Last Post: RTBoss