Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thought experiment: Confident Woman
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Thought experiment: Confident Woman
09-12-2022 9:29 AM

(09-11-2022 2:58 PM)TracerX Wrote:  I'd go BW + Unresistible or just Unresistible, I've have luck fclosing with BW, UR and UR + BW.

Usually it's like this:

If you use only BW on a taken girl she'll want it but you'll need to be persistent, if you can manage it she'll cheat with you
If you use only UR you can fclose he, but you'll need to have her already at a place where you two will fuck and hold her there for 30 min till she'll want to fuck you.
If you use BW+UR it'll be faster and you'll both break her barriers and get her attached, and you can mess up her head.

As for the strategy, make her feel safe and comfortable with you, let her know in a non-direct way that no one will find out and she can trust you.

Interesting. Now I have yo read up on this UR.

I guess the products of Aroma Fero itself are comparable quality wise with other vendors and worth to use.
09-12-2022 9:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

09-12-2022 9:47 AM

(09-11-2022 1:37 PM)Epoch Wrote:  (...)

I'm a pretty introspective, scientifically minded person and I just love thought experiments. I use them all the time in my daily life and they can really help you get great perspective on things. I really like to see the way you all think too cuz it also gives me perspective when reading other posts by you guys. I guess you could say for the purpose of this experiment your goal is whatever you want it to be. It could be anything that floats your boat.

Having said that, this thought experiment was inspired by a situation I ran into recently. I did modify some of the details to make it more challenging/ different.

(...)

I like to keep all my female friends at the sweet spot I found between close friendship and outright lust/attraction. Like when you see them and you can tell they have to keep on stomping out little fires of attraction that keep popping up. Not only does this stroke my ego a bit and keep my SOs game on point(while maintaining my plausible deniability) but it works like an insurance policy too. If my life situation calls for it and I need to harvest a crop, I've already got fields that are plowed and planted, so to speak.

(...)

Personally I would prefer to know when I take part of mind games. Next time you ask a question I'll probably think that you're not really looking for an answer.

That being said, I don't get it. Might be me. You're in a good relationship. The woman you were talking about is in a good relationship. And now you want to use pheromone products and your time with her, to see if she potentially wants to be with you. What if she wants that? What if the imprinting product and your game is working? Would you tell her it was only a mind experiment, when she leaves her SO?

And how serious are you, as the partner of your SO, when you a maintain a field of potential fuck buddies, partners, one night stands, flirts, mothers of your children, girl friends and so on? Do you accept when one of your 'crops' finds someone else (since you are not acting on what you say/project)? Or would you try do sabotage that relationship, because she has to stay in you field?
09-12-2022 9:47 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-12-2022 3:08 PM

popcorn

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-12-2022 3:08 PM
Epoch
Checking out the place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-12-2022 11:34 PM

(09-12-2022 9:47 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  Personally I would prefer to know when I take part of mind games. Next time you ask a question I'll probably think that you're not really looking for an answer.

That being said, I don't get it. Might be me. You're in a good relationship. The woman you were talking about is in a good relationship. And now you want to use pheromone products and your time with her, to see if she potentially wants to be with you. What if she wants that? What if the imprinting product and your game is working? Would you tell her it was only a mind experiment, when she leaves her SO?

And how serious are you, as the partner of your SO, when you a maintain a field of potential fuck buddies, partners, one night stands, flirts, mothers of your children, girl friends and so on? Do you accept when one of your 'crops' finds someone else (since you are not acting on what you say/project)? Or would you try do sabotage that relationship, because she has to stay in you field?

I think you misunderstand me a bit. What would make you think I'm not looking for an answer? A thought experiment has nothing to do with my real life, it's just something to think about. That's how they work a lot of shit out in physics and other sciences.

"thought experiment-
a mental exercise in which a hypothesis or idea is put to the test without actually conducting an experiment or research project. The purpose is to explore the logical consequences of the hypothesis or idea."

No harm no foul.

As far as the situation that inspired this particular thread and my life go it's a bit different than you're thinking. I don't want to see if she wants to be with me. I enjoy fostering attraction in my female friends but only to a certain degree, the sweet spot. Not trying to fuck anyone up here. I know when to pump the brakes. Like I said I'm not into breaking up marriages or serious relationships in general. Does attraction alone ruin relationships? I don't think it does. I'm attracted to a lot of people so is my SO. We talk about it, not that big of a deal. Besides that my SO is into the odd three-way on occasion so having some friends around where everybody is attracted to everybody can make for a fun time now and again. I don't cheat on my SO. I also don't refer to my friends as crops, that was an analogy, perhaps a poor one. I'm pretty happy when a friend finds someone too, I'm not possessive or anything. I still don't see the problem with fostering some low burning feelings and attraction amongst friends. Besides the obvious I think it helps build genuine fondness and closeness too. Whether it stays platonic, the occasional sex happens, or it turns into a relationship is completely up to both individuals and is entirely situational to life. But yes I've slept with a decent number of my friends and since I'm not in the friendship just to try and catch a nut, I've rarely seen a negative outcome.

I do think you make a good point about the imprint though. In hindsight, I do think it was reckless of me to test a new(to me) product like ETFZ on her. Having said that, what and when do you think and imprint product is morally justified? From a certain angle it all looks like greasy manipulation. Is it only bad if we accidentally fuck with someone's head if we would like to be friends with them? Seems quite grey to me. Thankfully things are progressing well enough and I stopped using it. The lady in question and I are building a solid friendship, there is attraction there, neither of us looks poised to cross the line any time soon. Pretty close to the sweet spot.
09-12-2022 11:34 PM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

09-14-2022 4:37 AM

Thanks for the clarification. I was just wondering and asking questions about what I didn't understand. Hope I wasn't coming on too harsh.

The way I see any use of pheromones is in the same category as wearing make-up, wearing nice clothes, having more haircuts than strictly necessary, following diets, doing workouts, training sessions for self confidence etc.

It's all ment to influence the way you feel about yourself and others see you. I know many women who don't look that pretty without their make-up and clothes. Guys who would be almost invisible without without their muscles and haircuts.

In this whole game of feeling good and being seen, pheromones also can play a role. They do give you an advantage, but of course you have to play your role yourself. Does it give you an unfair advantage? I don't think so.

Circumstances of different people are not the same. Some people can buy better haircuts, more clothes, better make-up, more trainings. So money does also give you an advantage.

Some people are more beautiful than others. Some have a more smooth way to interact with other people than others. All advantages.

Why would someone who stumbled on the existence of pheromones, took the time to separate the working products from the duds, did spend quite some money on the working products, took time to read about the products, took the time to build up experience to make the products work (the right game, adept to the projection, see the reactions etc) etc etc, why would that person have an unfair advantage?

It's a lot of effort, time, money, compared to buying make-up and watch a youtube video how to apply it. And I'm not even sure if pheromones will give a bigger advantage than a woman who wears this make-up. (She's maybe not sharing every look or smile of a guy on a special forum, because those signs are there the whole day, consistently.)

Anyway, my 2 cents on the fairness of wearing pheromones.
09-14-2022 4:37 AM

mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2022 2:47 PM

I would say certo with a good cologne
09-18-2022 2:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is it better to be humble and rise to the top of be confident and alpha your way dsouza 3 351 11-22-2022 12:07 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  losing confident in mones mikester714 14 6,460 12-17-2014 8:26 AM
Last Post: RTBoss