Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Those who worked well with AMMO, what do you use now?
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Those who worked well with AMMO, what do you use now?
04-20-2018 12:47 AM

(04-20-2018 12:35 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I cant find a better substitute for AMMO. Not sure if my personality changed or not. But like i said, i used to wear half a spray of ammo, go on a coffee date and would get sex either same date or the next one via movie date.

Nothing has been working nearly as effective.
What do?Anyone

Have you looked into Charisma from LPMP? It is a totally underrated pheromone product around here. It contains the same Pheromones as Ammo just in different (I assume) ratios. It has androstenone, androsterone and alpha-androstenol in the same ratios as a young, healthy male. Basically it smells basically like the natural pheromone signature a guy gives off, just greatly enhanced. Personally, I am a fan of it. If you look it up at Love Potion, they have it in a trial size 'Pherotine' bottle that is only $15. Not a bad investment to give it a try.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-20-2018 12:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2018 6:32 PM

(04-20-2018 12:47 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Have you looked into Charisma from LPMP? It is a totally underrated pheromone product around here. It contains the same Pheromones as Ammo just in different (I assume) ratios. It has androstenone, androsterone and alpha-androstenol in the same ratios as a young, healthy male. Basically it smells basically like the natural pheromone signature a guy gives off, just greatly enhanced. Personally, I am a fan of it. If you look it up at Love Potion, they have it in a trial size 'Pherotine' bottle that is only $15. Not a bad investment to give it a try.

The name Charisma leads me to believe that it is not like AMMO. instead, more like Instant Gentlemen if you remember it. I mean I feel Taboo is great in terms of effects on others and self effects similar to AMMO. Taboo to me, is just AMMO with dienone.
04-29-2018 6:32 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-29-2018 8:22 PM

(04-29-2018 6:32 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  The name Charisma leads me to believe that it is not like AMMO. instead, more like Instant Gentlemen if you remember it. I mean I feel Taboo is great in terms of effects on others and self effects similar to AMMO. Taboo to me, is just AMMO with dienone.

I've used both and nope, Charisma isn't like Instant Gentleman. IG was more like A3414's younger, hipper brother. It got respect but not intimidation and it had some attraction. Charisma is exactly what it says. People find you fascinating and women find you attractive. It gets attractive attention with some respect and is much more fun than Instant Gentleman (although I had a lot of fun with Instant Gentleman back in the day).

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-29-2018 8:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rosepetals and Energy worked for me Andy7 2 1,393 07-16-2016 1:13 PM
Last Post: jjmoons
  GODLY mixes that have or have not worked for you! seekingnirvana 14 8,566 09-12-2015 5:29 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain