Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Those who worked well with AMMO, what do you use now?
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Those who worked well with AMMO, what do you use now?
04-13-2018 1:00 PM

(04-13-2018 12:50 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  Actually I've done that. A huge bar brawl broke out. I'm not kidding. It was total mayhem.

Lol... nice ! Did people get pissed with you or just in general? ..... no handjobs? ? Lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-13-2018 1:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2018 1:29 PM

No I think my cloud was so huge that it had a mass effect. No one tagged me as the source. I sat quietly at my barstool and just watched it all unfold. It was a strange experience. It both confirmed and conflicted what we think we know about mones. As this was all unfolding I was sitting at the bar with a nice hottie. She wasn't frightened by my aggressive signature. Or perhaps she was more frightened by the madness that surrounded us and she felt protected. But I think that my cloud caused major aggression in most of the guys around us, thus the melee. It actually worked in my favor. I used it as an excuse to leave and take her back to my place. So, yes, it caused major aggression but it also got me laid. Go figure.
04-13-2018 1:29 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-14-2018 12:30 AM

Ha haaa. 25 drops of N.N.P.A. That's a good thought.

About the high doses, I belive it depends on the product. BW is one that can be done. But I personally don't think Apex products or PheromoneTreasures products can go mega doses. If ya have GOA, try upping it to 10 drops if ya like just to test. I tried it once and that was it. That was the last time I said to me self I'll ever do it. I felt lazy AF. extremely slow. It was the same when I tried PT's A.1. I didn't know it was 50mcgs per drop. I thought it was 5. So I put on 4 drops thinking it was 20 mcgs (but in reality it was 200) and boy. Was I slow. Hits were the usual A.1 hits. And Asian ladies were hit deeply. And I mean DEEPLY. huge pupils, DITH'S left right and centre. And so on.

Another example I can give is Apex's raw mix Number 8. It's got some kinda pure e-none in it with a few other molecules thrown in there and I felt super angry worst than hulk. SM is another one. Not sure if C36 has e-none or not, but it was the same anger with C36 too on mega doses. When the wearer is at that stage, it's hard to have a good time IMHO. So that's why one needs to start with the lowest dose to test it first and see what dose works best. It's basic testing.
04-14-2018 12:30 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-14-2018 2:58 AM

(04-13-2018 11:27 AM)stefdude Wrote:  So what's the logic really?Higher test=higher natural none but you can also carry the attitude better, so more sprays?Because I remember with high natural none you need less sprays, which makes better sense.

Theres no logic, just thinking abstract and posting my anecdotal experiences. I also think it depends on the product. The only one I keep ODing on is New Pheromone Additive. Ive used 10 sprays of SOB with no issues. But I think looks and mentality plays a part. Lets say a chubby nerd puts on AV at insane doses nobody believes his status is real. Its the same if you put an ugly chick in the sexiest lingerie. Do you get aroused? Probably not.

Ive also had women tremble around me when going crazy with BW and AV, but they were lower level women. I use hardcore products and high doses to attract elite people into my life. Elite people are not intimidated by 30 drops of AV. Im also a friendly guy so its better for me to go crazy with product and then make people feel good in my presence.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2018 2:59 AM by MacCauley.)
04-14-2018 2:58 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

04-17-2018 6:03 AM

Bar fight is no surprise with that dose.NNPA is insta OD with that dosage, no chance of making it work.BW it might, but this gets pretty sharp with just 1-2 extra drops.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-17-2018 6:03 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-17-2018 9:46 AM

pherotalk has been down for hours now and now the androdics direct website just went down.

We might never again get access to AMMO.

I'm so fucking angry at myself for not buying in bulk with AMMO working so well for me.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 9:46 AM by Real007.)
04-17-2018 9:46 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2018 10:00 AM

(04-17-2018 9:46 AM)Real007 Wrote:  pherotalk has been down for hours now and now the androdics direct website just went down.

We might never again get access to AMMO.

I'm so fucking angry at myself for not buying in bulk with AMMO working so well for me.

They were still accepting orders while everyone complaining on their forum about not receiving the orders, and they kept saying they were trying their best to send out all orders. I don't trust those people anymore. I tried sending back some of their products and they did not respond. I hope you find something works for you better than ammo.
04-17-2018 10:00 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-17-2018 10:09 AM

(04-17-2018 10:00 AM)Med Wrote:  They were still accepting orders while everyone complaining on their forum about not receiving the orders, and they kept saying they were trying their best to send out all orders. I don't trust those people anymore. I tried sending back some of their products and they did not respond. I hope you find something works for you better than ammo.

when my AMMO ran out i placed a new order like always.

Usually i would get it in about 1 week.

I waited i think 8+ weeks and it never came.

I sent several emails to them and got no response.

I eventually called my bank to do a charge back.

In the end i blame myself 100%; i should have bought in bulk.

I still cannot believe i was so stupid, ammo was great for me, why did i not buy in bulk? why did i always wait for it to run out? I'm just so disappointed in myself.

I guess it's because their customer service was always so great, several times if the package was late they would send me an extra order for free; they did things like that many times. I never would have expected the current shiet show given their amazing customer service as recently as 2017.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 10:13 AM by Real007.)
04-17-2018 10:09 AM

P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2018 2:01 PM

(04-17-2018 10:09 AM)Real007 Wrote:  when my AMMO ran out i placed a new order like always.

Usually i would get it in about 1 week.

I waited i think 8+ weeks and it never came.

I sent several emails to them and got no response.

I eventually called my bank to do a charge back.

In the end i blame myself 100%; i should have bought in bulk.

I still cannot believe i was so stupid, ammo was great for me, why did i not buy in bulk? why did i always wait for it to run out? I'm just so disappointed in myself.

I guess it's because their customer service was always so great, several times if the package was late they would send me an extra order for free; they did things like that many times. I never would have expected the current shiet show given their amazing customer service as recently as 2017.

I'm sure they'll be back. But it will be awhile. AD is a cash cow.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 2:01 PM by P4yn3.)
04-17-2018 2:01 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2018 12:35 AM

I cant find a better substitute for AMMO. Not sure if my personality changed or not. But like i said, i used to wear half a spray of ammo, go on a coffee date and would get sex either same date or the next one via movie date.

Nothing has been working nearly as effective.
What do?Anyone
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2018 12:35 AM by Bodegaz.)
04-20-2018 12:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rosepetals and Energy worked for me Andy7 2 1,393 07-16-2016 1:13 PM
Last Post: jjmoons
  GODLY mixes that have or have not worked for you! seekingnirvana 14 8,568 09-12-2015 5:29 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain