Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This just in: Glace ! (Self Effects)
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 202
Thanks received:
369 thanks in 128 posts

This just in: Glace ! (Self Effects)
02-13-2012 2:09 PM

I took my grandmother to the grocery store today, when I got back I noticed a little box on the door steps, I was excited because I knew exactly what it was, Glace !

I was already wearing 2.5mcg of AndrosteRone, 4" of AV when I applied Glace.

So, keeping with my tradition of being an uber nerd and way too excited, I shrugged off the valuable experience and suggestions of pheromone users who've been in the game for many years and just splashed on 3 sprays right off the bat... Suffice it to say, I feel like this jumpy

The self effects are FANTASTIC. I feel calm, relaxed and just happy to be alive. It makes me a little chatty, much friendlier and impulsive with Kino initiation. Yep, it makes me touchy, lets hope it stays a good thing! It has a slightly pleasing scent, I can't put my finger on it, but it's very soft and a little sweet. I get a whiff of it now and then and it makes me smile! I keep thinking 'vanilla' but, it's much more mild than that. This may also sound absolutely odd -- But it makes music sound so much brighter and fuller, and as someone who is in love with music as much as me, has played instruments his entire life, and went to school for sound engineering... It's an indescribable feeling. I think it really magnifies the things I enjoy.

It was my first order and I wont lie -- I shamelessly asked for a sample of Corporativo on TOP of the already discounted Glace, and Corporativo was in the package. I couldn't be any happier, I can't wait to give this a good use somewhere a little more dynamic.

As I've read before, the self effects from this product are SO amazing I feel it should be a staple in my collection as long as I use 'mones...

This is a stellar product Chris, and it's eliciting some powerful feelings and positive attitude... The feeling I get from this dwarfs the self effects I feel when wearing AV, AndrosteRone, or MX424, MX429, MX430,

Can't wait to try more Alpha Dream products,
~Gojira.

It's never too late to be who you could have been
02-13-2012 2:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, shadowknight, Grasshopper, Pheroman, fluffygirl12, stld82, as33156
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks received:
369 thanks in 128 posts

RE: This just in: Glace ! (Self Effects)
02-15-2012 1:41 PM

Small update

Glace keeps on working for me, it puts everyone in a fantastic mood, especially me.

It makes jokes funnier, it makes people glad to see me, and It gets me a LOT of compliments. I'm constantly being told "You seem younger, I don't know why" by family / friends. It's pretty awesome and probably my best buy thus far.

Best of all, I'm meeting some people that may have a handle on my future career. I'll be throwing on 3-4 sprays of Glace, and when I feel I've gotten to know them better, I'll throw on a drop or two of Corporativo as well !

02-15-2012 1:41 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, as33156
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 214 posts

02-15-2012 1:44 PM

It worked for me last night for sure, not sure if I felt any self effects as when I have a couple of drinks I am even more talkative than I normally am, but it sure seemed to have good effects on the woman I was with. So I am truly looking forward to seeing how it does going forward. I truly do not think I ever felt any self effects with IS either, so maybe those type socials don't effect me as much as the people around me, and that is OK too.
02-15-2012 1:44 PM
Thanks given by as33156
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks received:
369 thanks in 128 posts

02-15-2012 2:27 PM

Typically I feel self effects, but none have been as pronounced as Glace. Androsterone gives me a king of the room feeling, AV gives me a swagger and makes me feel like the man every woman would be lucky to have.

But glace just enhances everything !

02-15-2012 2:27 PM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 214 posts

02-15-2012 2:32 PM

Cant beat that for sure.
02-15-2012 2:32 PM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 60 posts

02-20-2012 4:47 PM

(02-13-2012 2:09 PM)Gojira Wrote:  I took my grandmother to the grocery store today, when I got back I noticed a little box on the door steps, I was excited because I knew exactly what it was, Glace !

I was already wearing 2.5mcg of AndrosteRone, 4" of AV when I applied Glace.

So, keeping with my tradition of being an uber nerd and way too excited, I shrugged off the valuable experience and suggestions of pheromone users who've been in the game for many years and just splashed on 3 sprays right off the bat... Suffice it to say, I feel like this jumpy

The self effects are FANTASTIC. I feel calm, relaxed and just happy to be alive. It makes me a little chatty, much friendlier and impulsive with Kino initiation. Yep, it makes me touchy, lets hope it stays a good thing! It has a slightly pleasing scent, I can't put my finger on it, but it's very soft and a little sweet. I get a whiff of it now and then and it makes me smile! I keep thinking 'vanilla' but, it's much more mild than that. This may also sound absolutely odd -- But it makes music sound so much brighter and fuller, and as someone who is in love with music as much as me, has played instruments his entire life, and went to school for sound engineering... It's an indescribable feeling. I think it really magnifies the things I enjoy.

It was my first order and I wont lie -- I shamelessly asked for a sample of Corporativo on TOP of the already discounted Glace, and Corporativo was in the package. I couldn't be any happier, I can't wait to give this a good use somewhere a little more dynamic.

As I've read before, the self effects from this product are SO amazing I feel it should be a staple in my collection as long as I use 'mones...

This is a stellar product Chris, and it's eliciting some powerful feelings and positive attitude... The feeling I get from this dwarfs the self effects I feel when wearing AV, AndrosteRone, or MX424, MX429, MX430,

Can't wait to try more Alpha Dream products,
~Gojira.

Have you tried Glace by itself. Does it still keep you happy, make you touchy , and make you hear music better?

dsouza
02-20-2012 4:47 PM
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks received:
369 thanks in 128 posts

02-24-2012 5:24 PM

(02-20-2012 4:47 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Have you tried Glace by itself. Does it still keep you happy, make you touchy , and make you hear music better?

dsouza

Absolutely! I use 3-6 sprays of Glace every morning, it makes me feel very upbeat.

02-24-2012 5:24 PM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 60 posts

12-27-2012 7:04 PM

(02-24-2012 5:24 PM)Gojira Wrote:  Absolutely! I use 3-6 sprays of Glace every morning, it makes me feel very upbeat.

I purposely posting this message a long time later.. Are you still getting self effects from glace after all this time? if so do share any secrets your keeping!
Thanks
12-27-2012 7:04 PM
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks received:
369 thanks in 128 posts

12-31-2012 1:41 PM

(12-27-2012 7:04 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I purposely posting this message a long time later.. Are you still getting self effects from glace after all this time? if so do share any secrets your keeping!
Thanks

Surprisingly the self effects never completely disappeared.. They did diminish but I always got a light upbeat vibe from it -- even when I was at the end of the bottle.

That being said, after using an ENTIRE bottle of Glace I found I had very little hits but consistently amazing self-effects (To some that's worth it alone -- Carry yourself like a pro = You're a pro) I had a few stellar "OMG" hits that sound like everyone else's experience.. But they were few and far between. I probably had less than 20 hits from the entire bottle, but again it made me feel like a champ so I don't regret the purchase -- I will not buy again though.

I found it made me way more approachable to men... Through lots of body language research and correction I found I'm incredibly intimidating and guys often want to fight me, Glace alleviated that.

I personally got less self effects but more hits from a mere 2ml sample of Corpo than the entire bottle of Glace, I just got some Corpo and it will arrive today.. Just in time for a warehouse NYE rave and I requested an L2K sample I'm very anxious to try as well!

My buddies Experience with Glace (non phero user)
I did give my buddy a togo vial of 'mones with about 3ml Glace, .5ml Aqua Vitae and 1ml Corpo (Yep, half my precious sample! lol..) And he got constant textbook "Truth Serum" effects from EVERYBODY he was in close contact with, he also had the attention of EVERY woman at the fancy dinner table. He cleared his throat and the entire table looked over to see what he was gonna say.

I really think Glace and Corpo were meant to go together. If I got Glace again I'd get the Fast Burn and mix it with some Corpo in a togo sprayer.

12-31-2012 1:41 PM
Thanks given by as33156, kenpachi
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks received:
369 thanks in 128 posts

01-03-2013 3:38 PM

Mini update from Non-phero using friend:

I asked him what he thought about the Glace and he said "I hated it, I was being told stuff I not only shouldn't be hearing, but stuff I didn't want to know.." Apparently his date had some real rough stuff happen in her past with men... He now knows all about it and it was a real boner killer for him. All night he told me he was being told stuff he wouldn't ever want to know.

At the end he said it was "Too powerful".. Damn I wish it had worked for me =/

I gave him a sample of Laid paste to use a bit of, within 20 minutes he wanted to buy some because it made him feel like a champ.

01-03-2013 3:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  AM Glace Corpo self effects Emil 2 419 10-13-2012 12:41 AM
Last Post: Kupo1212