Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM Glace Corpo self effects
Emil
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 152
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 40 posts

AM Glace Corpo self effects
10-08-2012 10:26 AM

Hi everyone! I've owned a few Alpha Dream products for about half a year now and I want to shine some light on the differences between the products that I've noticed. It's the least I can do to everyone who contributes to this forum after learning so much from the members. I also want to start out saying that Alpha Dream have awesome products.

A little bit about myself: I'm a student in a Northern European city. I have a handful of very close friends who I knew before and after testing mones. These are my main subjects. I also go out to clubs and bars, on average once a week.

Glace -
Awesome for breaking the ice and getting to know people quickly. It was a bit of a shock when I first wore it, as I just did not feel compelled to talk at all in the beginning, but later I felt like I could talk about very personal things with almost anyone. On the same day I went from casual acquaintances --> good friends with two people. This stuff breaks through social barriers and will make shy people comfortable talking about themselves. Fun takes the place of nervousness in conversations. I don't wear this nearly enough, but mainly because I feel like I don't need more friends right now. I'm very picky... it's a gift and a curse. Anyway, to sum it up... glace makes everything a little less serious - perfect for getting to know people (indiscriminately).

Corporativo -
Easiest one to get used to imo, but maybe it's because it reflects the type of person I aim at being most often. Intelligent, suave and sexy ;) I fully agree with the reviews on this site about corpo. I also want to add that there is SO much value in one bottle of this stuff...

Let me be blunt for a second here. (Young) girls will get wet for me when I have this on. My hypothesis is that it is mostly due to the self effects. It feels like the spotlight is on me, but I also feel like I'm in complete control. That's a deadly combination that people will take notice of.

Only downside is that wearing too many days in a row makes me too serious as I feel like everyone is looking up to me. But sometimes being serious is good. If I haven't been responsible (like many students do/should at times) it forces me to be responsible. So to sum it up, this stuff is good, period.

Alpha Maschio -
First time I wore it I got the shakes Smile This is my favorite mone, as this is the one I've had the best times with. It's causes the biggest change of character for me. I think it was d4ta who used the best word to describe AM: swag.

Even on days that I've felt lethargic, AM amped me up, every time. It never does it immediately however, and ever time I wear it I am surprised at how different it feels after 10minutes, 3hours and 6hours. At first I get very introspective and quiet. I start gathering my thoughts up and organizing them. Everything becomes a bit clearer. When this phase is over I get VERY confident and think I must be the greatest person ever. Hence the swag. I have no problem taking the lead in conversation, dancing, or seducing girls. I'm not thinking, I'm doing. At the end of the night I am always surprised at how the night turned out, and how much I've talked.

I want to write how this affects girls too, as it's just too funny. I've had an old lady in her 60s licking her lips in front of me on the train. Girls will gravitate towards my face while I'm talking. On the dance floor, there was one instant where a group of girls much taller than me (I'm 5'7'') basically ran me over like antelopes before looking at me when I entered the dance floor. But in all seriousness, girls really like AM. They will want to talk to you. In their eyes you're a rock star.

I just want to reiterate that not everyone is going to feel the way I do. I might be prone to greater self-effects than you guys, but that's OK. Remember that mones have effects on others too. Thanks for letting me share.
10-08-2012 10:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by shadowknight, idontknow, bizzle123, seeusmile, bored4life, zerosix85, astadt, dsouza, Six, MMM, doctordonald, alphavitea, paradigmshift

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1901
Thanks received:
943 thanks in 521 posts

RE: AM Glace Corpo self effects
10-09-2012 7:04 AM

Lovely report there sir!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
10-09-2012 7:04 AM
Thanks given by Emil
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-13-2012 12:41 AM

(10-08-2012 10:26 AM)Emil Wrote:  Hi everyone! I've owned a few Alpha Dream products for about half a year now and I want to shine some light on the differences between the products that I've noticed. It's the least I can do to everyone who contributes to this forum after learning so much from the members. I also want to start out saying that Alpha Dream have awesome products.

A little bit about myself: I'm a student in a Northern European city. I have a handful of very close friends who I knew before and after testing mones. These are my main subjects. I also go out to clubs and bars, on average once a week.

Glace -
Awesome for breaking the ice and getting to know people quickly. It was a bit of a shock when I first wore it, as I just did not feel compelled to talk at all in the beginning, but later I felt like I could talk about very personal things with almost anyone. On the same day I went from casual acquaintances --> good friends with two people. This stuff breaks through social barriers and will make shy people comfortable talking about themselves. Fun takes the place of nervousness in conversations. I don't wear this nearly enough, but mainly because I feel like I don't need more friends right now. I'm very picky... it's a gift and a curse. Anyway, to sum it up... glace makes everything a little less serious - perfect for getting to know people (indiscriminately).

Corporativo -
Easiest one to get used to imo, but maybe it's because it reflects the type of person I aim at being most often. Intelligent, suave and sexy ;) I fully agree with the reviews on this site about corpo. I also want to add that there is SO much value in one bottle of this stuff...

Let me be blunt for a second here. (Young) girls will get wet for me when I have this on. My hypothesis is that it is mostly due to the self effects. It feels like the spotlight is on me, but I also feel like I'm in complete control. That's a deadly combination that people will take notice of.

Only downside is that wearing too many days in a row makes me too serious as I feel like everyone is looking up to me. But sometimes being serious is good. If I haven't been responsible (like many students do/should at times) it forces me to be responsible. So to sum it up, this stuff is good, period.

Alpha Maschio -
First time I wore it I got the shakes Smile This is my favorite mone, as this is the one I've had the best times with. It's causes the biggest change of character for me. I think it was d4ta who used the best word to describe AM: swag.

Even on days that I've felt lethargic, AM amped me up, every time. It never does it immediately however, and ever time I wear it I am surprised at how different it feels after 10minutes, 3hours and 6hours. At first I get very introspective and quiet. I start gathering my thoughts up and organizing them. Everything becomes a bit clearer. When this phase is over I get VERY confident and think I must be the greatest person ever. Hence the swag. I have no problem taking the lead in conversation, dancing, or seducing girls. I'm not thinking, I'm doing. At the end of the night I am always surprised at how the night turned out, and how much I've talked.

I want to write how this affects girls too, as it's just too funny. I've had an old lady in her 60s licking her lips in front of me on the train. Girls will gravitate towards my face while I'm talking. On the dance floor, there was one instant where a group of girls much taller than me (I'm 5'7'') basically ran me over like antelopes before looking at me when I entered the dance floor. But in all seriousness, girls really like AM. They will want to talk to you. In their eyes you're a rock star.

I just want to reiterate that not everyone is going to feel the way I do. I might be prone to greater self-effects than you guys, but that's OK. Remember that mones have effects on others too. Thanks for letting me share.

Awesome, nice reviews. I myself am a woman who likes other women and have been using Corpo for about 2 weeks now. Today I think i had the best effects at work with just 1 spray. The majority of who I work with are female and older. I feel like I initiated a lot of convo and talked longer at work waaay more than usual and the people just wouldnt stop talking! It was as if they were comfortable around me. I'd like to add that I was in such a good mood and felt like Mufasa on Pride Rock! Overall I was very confident and assertive in getting things done, and my concentration elevated. Smile Definitely awesome for work! Lol, male mones are the shiznit! As you were saying though, a little goes a long way for sure. If I wear too much of this stuff it makes me aggressive along with annoyed.
-Waiting for my Androstadienone to arrive so I can test it out with Corpo! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 12:42 AM by Kupo1212.)
10-13-2012 12:41 AM
Thanks given by zerosix85, Emil
Emil
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 152
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 40 posts

04-15-2013 3:39 PM

So I've ventured a bit farther into my mones-journey and I've tried out a couple other companies since I wrote this. I've noticed that I'm meeting more people now on a daily basis than I was before, and the mones probably had something to do with this. Of course when I use mones I'm thinking about being social so maybe they just enforce socializing. However, the self-effects are where I can be more objective and less variables are involved. That's why i chose to focus mostly on them.

Glace - I honestly haven't used glace by itself enough to say anything new about it. Mostly it's because I'm not too fond of sitting around and listening to other people talking around me while I'm listening. It makes me feel good, but it doesn't make me calmer. A higher dose makes me forget to filter my thoughts before saying them. Good in some instances, bad in others.

Corporativo - Way underrated here imo. This is in my top 3 together with Evolve and Wolf. What I like about it is that it's so easy to just spray one or two sprays in the morning and forget it completely. It centers my mind, cuts down self-talk and gives me focus. The self-effects are subtle throughout the day and in the afternoon when I'm socially reved up it starts to get slightly more alpha. Young girls eyes are glued to my eyes while interesting things flow out of my mouth. No intimidation from guys or girls of any race.

The only downside is that if I'm just looking to just be in the background one day, this makes it harder. Sometimes I want the self-effects without it affecting others. This is the mone that I would recommend to someone like me (in high school or college and sometimes introverted).

Alpha Maschio - The androstadienone in this keeps me from wearing it much since I'm sensitive to it. This can make me too aggressive sometimes. It does get me into action mode though and I love the swag even though it often becomes excessive.

Springtime is here and I've spent the whole winter bathing in mones wishing it was warmer. What I've noticed with AD mones is that if I'm working up a sweat the effects become WAY stronger on both myself and others. More than the other companies, so I'm saving the rest of my AD bottles for summer.
04-15-2013 3:39 PM
Thanks given by Six, MMM, doctordonald
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1792
Thanks received:
1916 thanks in 1036 posts

07-29-2013 1:52 AM

(10-08-2012 10:26 AM)Emil Wrote:  Hi everyone! I've owned a few Alpha Dream products for about half a year now and I want to shine some light on the differences between the products that I've noticed. It's the least I can do to everyone who contributes to this forum after learning so much from the members. I also want to start out saying that Alpha Dream have awesome products.

Glace -

Corporativo -

Alpha Maschio -

VERY similar experiences to yours.. Do you find you not only get more talkative and feel like a God with women but that you feel CLOSER to them too? Like a bond is building? I find when I'm alone and seducing a woman I am also developing a bond. Its not hit them over the head horniness by itself like New Pheromone Additive.
07-29-2013 1:52 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3249
Thanks received:
1735 thanks in 858 posts

07-29-2013 2:33 PM

IF I may, how old are you, Emil?

1-2 sprays of Corpo.

AM and Glace?

Thanks for the NICE REPORT! Dirol
07-29-2013 2:33 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-30-2013 5:39 PM

(07-29-2013 2:33 PM)MMM Wrote:  IF I may, how old are you, Emil?

1-2 sprays of Corpo.

AM and Glace?

Thanks for the NICE REPORT! Dirol

I know I am not Emil but let me state what ratios work magic for me.

Just over 40, east indian.

1 spray AM to center of throat, 4 sprays glace (regular burn) to sides of neck (2 each). All 2 hours before going out.. The first 2 hrs I'm quite in my own world. I like the feel after 2 hours. So in essence I only get about 4 hrs out of it..not 6.

Damn shame. I wish it would last longer like 6-8 hrs.. Man that would be impressive!

Also it hits older women more. Like 25 and up. The hottest type of women like models etc

One other thing straight AM kinda is an OD for me.. when I wear it out it bring out the bad guy in my friends instead of the good guy. Around my male buddies I'm the leader with 1 spray of AM alone.

With women and non bar settings I like Am paired with glace. Intimate settings like dinner , parties etc when you want to talk too.

Spanish and black girls go crazy for it.. So do indian girls who have confidence (older). Some white girls will be attracted too. Men are comrades with you.. they treat you like a pal with respect. In fact it is one of the few hit them over the head mones that I think everyone likes!

ONCE i tried 3 AM sprays straight out to a pub and I got crazy IOIS from spanish girls but I didn't pull. Too much tension I found in the mix to make it versatile. I guess that was 30 mg none!
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2013 5:41 PM by dsouza.)
07-30-2013 5:39 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-30-2013 6:40 PM

(04-15-2013 3:39 PM)Emil Wrote:  So I've ventured a bit farther into my mones-journey and I've tried out a couple other companies since I wrote this. I've noticed that I'm meeting more people now on a daily basis than I was before, and the mones probably had something to do with this. Of course when I use mones I'm thinking about being social so maybe they just enforce socializing. However, the self-effects are where I can be more objective and less variables are involved. That's why i chose to focus mostly on them.

Glace - I honestly haven't used glace by itself enough to say anything new about it. Mostly it's because I'm not too fond of sitting around and listening to other people talking around me while I'm listening. It makes me feel good, but it doesn't make me calmer. A higher dose makes me forget to filter my thoughts before saying them. Good in some instances, bad in others.

Corporativo - Way underrated here imo. This is in my top 3 together with Evolve and Wolf. What I like about it is that it's so easy to just spray one or two sprays in the morning and forget it completely. It centers my mind, cuts down self-talk and gives me focus. The self-effects are subtle throughout the day and in the afternoon when I'm socially reved up it starts to get slightly more alpha. Young girls eyes are glued to my eyes while interesting things flow out of my mouth. No intimidation from guys or girls of any race.

The only downside is that if I'm just looking to just be in the background one day, this makes it harder. Sometimes I want the self-effects without it affecting others. This is the mone that I would recommend to someone like me (in high school or college and sometimes introverted).

Alpha Maschio - The androstadienone in this keeps me from wearing it much since I'm sensitive to it. This can make me too aggressive sometimes. It does get me into action mode though and I love the swag even though it often becomes excessive.

Springtime is here and I've spent the whole winter bathing in mones wishing it was warmer. What I've noticed with AD mones is that if I'm working up a sweat the effects become WAY stronger on both myself and others. More than the other companies, so I'm saving the rest of my AD bottles for summer.

Have you ever combined all 3 together? If so in what proportions.. if not which combinations (if any) did you use?
07-30-2013 6:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K v1, 2 + Corpo or Glace Tyriel 6 946 06-24-2015 7:17 PM
Last Post: cabooster
  My experiences with AM, Corpo & Glace _alex_ 6 1,866 01-04-2014 8:50 PM
Last Post: scorpio69
  This just in: Glace ! (Self Effects) Gojira 14 4,265 01-01-2014 5:50 PM
Last Post: leon333
  L2K vs Glace vs Corpo? What is the difference? smartkid 25 7,092 11-02-2012 1:59 PM
Last Post: dsouza