Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My experiences with AM, Corpo & Glace
_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 26 posts

My experiences with AM, Corpo & Glace
11-13-2013 7:51 AM

So today I finally received my first three mone products I've ordered, AM, Corpo and Glace from Alpha Dream. I will be reviewing these in detail over the course of a few months (I also ordered some LAL products so might be comparisons coming up).

Since I have one of those epic hangovers today I will be starting my experiments with these tomorrow instead. But I wanted to share my first impressions of ordering from Alpha Dream.

Initially there is a few things that was disappointing with just the order in itself. I asked for a sample of L2K v1 but received none. Considering I bought products for $150 that really sucks. $185 in total with the shipping to north Europe.

I saw that buying single molecules with your order might delay the dispatch 2-3 days, so I skipped buying the Pregnenolone I wanted in favor of getting my shipment earlier. I got order shipped email from AD 4th Nov, but then the package was not handed in to DHL until 7th Nov. I know this since you can see on the DHL tracking when it's handed in. Which means there was a 3 day delay where they said they shipped it but didn't. Compared to LAL where shipping was instant after order with tracked USPS.

Total shipping time with DHL was 5 days including a weekend (so 3 weekdays).

I ordered Glace, Fastburn Light Silicone and from what I read the fastburn bottles should be marked with a color sticker depending on what type they are. My bottle has no marking so it could as well be the regular Glace and I would never know since this is my first order.

The AM in Leather & Steel scent is a blue fluid compared to the unscented ones which are clear. Maybe somebody could shed some light why it's blue? Personally I would very much prefer uncolored cologne since sometimes it's artificial and there not really any need for it. But most importantly I don't wanna risk marks on white clothes.

A positive aspect is the 'italian designer' bottles which I really like the design. Could very much pass for a expensive cologne lookalike. Compared to other product bottles from other companies which I think looks like cheap AXE like products with badly designed labels. Not something I would want the ladies to see me using. But the plastic sticker labels on Alpha dream products is a bit cheap looking as well, they should have gone for some other type like heat transfered labels.

Either way considering what we consumers pay for these products and how much money there is to be made in them, I think AD should consider these points.

So this was a comprehensive order/product design review. Stay tuned a couple of days for initial experience with the mones!
11-13-2013 7:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Being - Banned

_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 26 posts

RE: My experiences with AM, Corpo & Glace
11-15-2013 11:41 AM

Day 1, 2 sprays Corpo, 1 each side of neck.

Definitely some self effects going on with this. After initial spray there seems to be shift in focus in my vision, a bit more tunnel vision but with clarity. Yet mild effect and not unpleasant. I went downtown to do some minor errands, not really enough time for testing but thought I'll make sure I have no negative reaction to mones.

Noticed a increase in pulse during the first 30min after application, after this it seemed to pass and self effects also became more smooth. I read something before that this has to do with a particular mone that takes awhile to settle after application?

I notice I walk differently with this on, like I have a better posture and more security in my steps, hard to explain. Noticed not much out of the ordinary when it comes to other people, needs more testing to tell. People treated me well and respectful but could be like that normal as well so not worth speculation. Unlucky for me most salespeople I dealed with today was male. I did not spend a long time inside either so might diffuse less since the weather been pretty crap today, 8 degrees celsius. Felt happy in my mood overall and focused on tasks, got a lot of writing done when I got home. Maybe I need to up the dosage, what do you guys think?
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 11:45 AM by _alex_.)
11-15-2013 11:41 AM
Thanks given by bondjames1
_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 26 posts

11-15-2013 3:16 PM

(11-13-2013 7:51 AM)_alex_ Wrote:  Initially there is a few things that was disappointing with just the order in itself. I asked for a sample of L2K v1 but received none. Considering I bought products for $150 that really sucks. $185 in total with the shipping to north Europe.

I saw that buying single molecules with your order might delay the dispatch 2-3 days, so I skipped buying the Pregnenolone I wanted in favor of getting my shipment earlier. I got order shipped email from AD 4th Nov, but then the package was not handed in to DHL until 7th Nov. I know this since you can see on the DHL tracking when it's handed in. Which means there was a 3 day delay where they said they shipped it but didn't. Compared to LAL where shipping was instant after order with tracked USPS.

Total shipping time with DHL was 5 days including a weekend (so 3 weekdays).

I ordered Glace, Fastburn Light Silicone and from what I read the fastburn bottles should be marked with a color sticker depending on what type they are. My bottle has no marking so it could as well be the regular Glace and I would never know since this is my first order.

So to clear this up, after writing this review Alpha Dream contacted me and apologized for my order issues. I think that is a really awesome thing to do so I will have no problem ordering again in the future. I'll paste the actual mail here that I received:

Quote:Hi Alex,

We read your review on PheroTruth and we just wanted to apologize for your order not working out as planned.

We are a small company so we cannot yet promise to be a fast or as consistent as lets say Amazon, but we do our best to clear up mistakes when our customers are not pleased. Usually before customers make a poor review they give us a chance to correct mistakes we make, so we hope its not to late to correct them with you.

We are sending you the free sample you requested along some extra samples for you to try today. Also your order was late because we were out of stock on 2 of the products you ordered that day. All of our inventory is made by hand so production is not always fast, and it is an overwhelming amount of work to inform customers on our website because of programming issues.

So mistakes happen, but it is not the usual these days for such mistakes to occur. Usually we ship things out within 24 hours but for weekends and holidays.

We would also like to say we did absorb some of the cost of shipping the items out to you. You paid $36 for DHL but we were charged $43. Its one way we try to make buying our products easier for our international customers.

We also have sellers of our products in the Netherlands and Germany if that would easier for you on your next purchase.

Thank you Alex for checking out our products and hope you are enjoying them fully, and if you have any questions or comment please write me anytime, and once again sorry we dropped the ball on you! Your free samples are being shipped Priority Mail today!

Sincerely,

Amara Stefani
VP Creative Director
11-15-2013 3:16 PM
_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 26 posts

01-04-2014 7:10 PM

Though it's time for me to update this. I have been consistently using Corpo a lot to get a hold on this product and now after many solid weeks of testing I'm happy to report back.

I have recently just landed the biggest project of my career and I am convinced Corpo has influenced this. What makes me sure is that I have worked for this company before and they never trusted me with things like this and treated me of that value. But now from out of the blue I got one of the best projects in the company, up on the level of their entrusted employees even though I'm a temp freelancer. Quite amazed at this. People that's been there months before me got handed lower level projects and I got this just a week after arriving. The people around me in the office are jealous and openly expressed how much they would like what I have, all respectfully of course.

It took quite awhile for me to get into proper usage of this product. I seem to be one of those guys that are sensitive to pheromones and can have some trouble with picking up their own signature as an external one. In other words I get some side effects if I wear to much and to close to my face. I had to work my way up to 2-2.5 sprays which is the dosage I've been using daily now. I can't apply all sprays to neck because I get anxious and sometimes get a headache. I apply them to my wrists. I've noticed that I only get these side effects within the first 3-4 hours so I guess it has to do with buffers. Maybe somebody else can shed some light on this?

Most of the self effects have subsided with daily use but the effect I noticed on others are respect and that they feel comfortable talking to you. Some people go on for quite awhile talking about different things which can be annoying sometimes when you are not really interested. From other guys I noticed they want to be your buddy and even some people that I've not considered that I know very well have approached me and treated me like we are best buddies, high fives, hand shakes and pats on the back. From girls I notice increased eye contact, smiles, nervous fiddling with clothes/hair and also increased kino. I've got some seriously submissive comments like telling me literally 'you are the best' for doing close to nothing.

My two most prominent hits was at an airport. I was stressing running between gates and check-ins trying to sort out the esda visa to enter the US. I was sweating and had a winter jacket on. I completely forgot that I was wearing mones and I think the diffusion must have caught fire because next thing I know crazy stuff started happening while standing in line for customs. From out of nowhere this couple starting chatting me up like I was some famous rock star, asking me where I was heading, where I'm from and what I do. They treated me like I was their new best friend and grateful just to be standing next to me. They had presumptions that I must be of high level in my line of work and kept moving up to stand beside me or in close proximity like they wanted to belong with me. It was one of the weirdest things that ever happened to me in my life. And to top it all off while I was standing their talking to them, I realized that this 8 hottie was staring me down like crazy all while she was standing next to her boyfriend. We are talking 15 seconds consistent deer in the headlights even though I was looking back an forth at her as well. She had an expression like who the hell is this guy. I was so caught by surprise and it took me a few min to realize why all this was happening. I haven't experienced such intense effects again but I think it an diffusion problem, there is simply not enough heat on the wrists normally to fire the mones up like that. As soon as I've worked my way up to all sprays at the neck hopefully I will get these results more often. Or I guess I have to go for a run before heading out.

I was not sure about pheromones to begin with but you can consider me sold for life now. I feel like a boy again seeing a naked woman for the first time, whole new world of possibilities and unexplored territories P I want to thank Pherotruth and all it's members for this nice community that made me discover the amazing world of human pheromones!
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 7:16 PM by _alex_.)
01-04-2014 7:10 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald, scorpio69, bondjames1
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1039
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 75 posts

01-04-2014 8:30 PM

Nice review alex. I've heard that AD knows about the diffusion problem as it used to be an issue with some of their products and it is something they have been working on to improve. Chris promised a new batch for some products with better diffusion properties. Still waiting for it to be released though.

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 8:35 PM by scorpio69.)
01-04-2014 8:30 PM
Thanks given by _alex_

_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 26 posts

01-04-2014 8:35 PM

(01-04-2014 8:30 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  Nice review alex. As I've heard AD knows about the diffusion problem as it used to be an issue with some of their products and it is something they have been working on. Chris promised a new batch for several products with much better diffusion properties. Still waiting for it to be released though.

Cool that's nice to know. Any tips on how to increase diffusion on AD products? Spray in armpit or something crazy like that? I have a couple of bottles so need to finish them P
01-04-2014 8:35 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1039
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 75 posts

01-04-2014 8:50 PM

It's generally better to spray mones on pulse points like on your wrists or sides of neck for better diffusion. I even sometimes do some exercises when putting on mones in order to increase body heat. You could also try and add a molecule called Iso E Super. It should enhance diffusion.

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 9:15 PM by scorpio69.)
01-04-2014 8:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K v1, 2 + Corpo or Glace Tyriel 6 946 06-24-2015 7:17 PM
Last Post: cabooster
  AM Glace Corpo self effects Emil 7 2,329 07-30-2013 6:40 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  L2K vs Glace vs Corpo? What is the difference? smartkid 25 7,092 11-02-2012 1:59 PM
Last Post: dsouza