Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The power of glace is not in the results but in the mood!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The power of glace is not in the results but in the mood!
12-28-2012 10:07 PM

I know glace gets great conversations, people to share intimate details etc etc and can open doors.

BUT....

I find if it doesn't get me in an optimistic mood I don't take advantage of all these features.

It seems the mood lift of glace and the relaxed happy vibe especially when combined with a stronger hitting product like AM produces a cheerful masculine guy who is nice but knows when to be a prick without getting bent out of shape over it.

What in glace produces this mood like lift and how many people still get this self effect?

I swear when it hits it gives me a feeling of invincibility!

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

12-28-2012 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

RE: The power of glace is not in the results but in the mood!
12-29-2012 11:19 AM

Est or dheas or both. Id lean more to the dheas giving you that feeling.
12-29-2012 11:19 AM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

12-29-2012 12:16 PM

Est brings the cheerful happy vibe, dheas is has a kind off buddy buddy self effect, but I believe its the whole combo that gives you a positive mood lift.
12-29-2012 12:16 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-29-2012 1:11 PM

A-nol & DHEAS?
DHEAS always gets me before A-nol, unless the a-nol is in high doses.
Est on it's own can give me a lift too, extra girly/cutesie, want company, let's talk - tell me how you are, vibe.
I tend to wear mones to boost other ppls moods, if I get selfies it's just a bonus Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-29-2012 1:11 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-29-2012 2:43 PM

Well we know what makes it tick in mood boost now... look without mood boost its not going to work. It doesn't matter how much others want to talk to you if you're not in a good mood. If you're tired from work, stressed over exams, having a fight with a friend or family member, or having financial trouble, it doesn't matter if others talk more you won't want to engage them.

This is why I feel it is critical to get the mood boost from glace and the combo (glace/am) doesn't deliver unless I do.

I like to ensure a positive mood boost by scheduling social nights on days I work out. Working out puts me in the zone, or should I say my preworkout drink. The benefits of having a better body makes me happier and in better spirits. Then the energy and focus that comes from using a preworkout and working out with weights and aerobics gives me the energy needed to sustain a night out.

I find alcohol dampens my mood even in the slightest.. I'm a blood type O and alcohol just turned me into a depressed guy whose irritable.

I also find glace by itself is too wimpy a signature for me... I get friended too easily. When I mix it with 2 sprays AM I'm good to go though I turn into somewhat a likeable prick. Sometimes I have to watch what I say cause this combo gets me talking and sometimes I may say something I regret later.

In any case does anyone here have any special tips mones or whatnot to get into a positive mood? With glace AM the first 2 hrs are a nightmare.. I am very quiet, too myself, and irritiable.. I also can't focus well. Its only after the 2 hr mark things start to change.

I know mones aren't a cure all for everything, but I tell you I felt very good knowing this girl who hardly talks to me was showing more interest.. Almost like I enjoyed the challenge of chasing her...

Idon't want to get friend zoned with her but at the same time I feel she needs more comfort before a date.

Do you think Glace AM has enough mones in it to make you into a, excuse my language, " a fucking stud" whose social, alpha, sexy but not overly beta? Will this combo get you laid?

I am over 35+ have been in a relationship for years and my SO and I have decided to see other people... So its difficult for me to get back into the dating scene after so long off the market....

I don'tlike PUA material.. i find I can't memorize canned lines well and make a fool of myself... i am not looking for ONS but dating women until I find one that matches me to be my girlfriend.. Sex doesn't have to come quick.

Tips?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 2:46 PM by dsouza.)
12-29-2012 2:43 PM

thundr
Vendor

12-29-2012 5:23 PM

Not sure if its all in the self effects. I do believe there is synergy within the Mol A, EST, DHEAS, Nols that contributes to the great effects of Glace whether it be self or on others.

There have been times I have gone out stressed and shitty but ended up having a great time. This has been mone independent and has been the case long before mones. I mean thats the reason I go out is to let off steam and de-stressalize and end up in a better mood than when I went out. Sure the mones can contribute some to this mood shift but it relies heavily on the ppl you are with, the environment, how open you are for accepting this shift in mentality, etc etc. Too many variables to attribute just to mones alone.

With that being said, yes I have noticed some uplift in spirits when using certain products. Here we get into yet another case of synergy with the environment and how your aura is affecting others and how they are affecting you. Mones can be a great amplifier either positive or negative. Goes along the lines of good vibes coming from within and extending outward rather than the mones affecting oneself and internalizing. Yes the mones can help some in opening oneself and others, but it absolutely must not be a crutch. Some of the best times of my life have been had without mones and the natural high that good music, drink, food, and company can provide.

to address dsouza...
(12-29-2012 2:43 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I don'tlike PUA material.. i find I can't memorize canned lines well and make a fool of myself... i am not looking for ONS but dating women until I find one that matches me to be my girlfriend.. Sex doesn't have to come quick.Tips?

Fun is the Game by thundr.
PUA stuff is garbage. These guys are fakes and chauvinists who rarely tap. PUA guys are just crafty masters at making excuses for not getting laid. I make fun of these gimicky tools as often as I can. When they finally do get some action they rarely get it again bc often the female feels tricked or duped at their mind games.

Tip: Best opening line in the world, "hey what's up.."
Be yourself from there and have fun, thats the name of the game. Once you have fun others will want in on your fun including females.
You are going out with the wrong mentality with the portion of your quote I highlighted. Do not go out looking for a girlfriend, ONS, life mate, partner, whatever. Go out wanting excitement and creating fun for yourself and others. It will happen naturally, dont force it. Girls can smell a guy looking for anything. It is this in and of itself that will repel them. It comes off as needy whether you want it to or not.

Go out giving a piece of yourself to everyone you come across then take what they have to give in return. Go out with not a care in the world, talk to every woman on a superficial basis until one you click with. You find this out when she starts taking as much as you can give out. This is interest. Dig a bit deeper on her but keep it superficial. Do your thing and your thing only. Leave the girlfriend/boyfriend stuff to the chicks. Have enough fun with one and she will let you know when it is time, just have to pay a bit of attention.

Apologies on getting so basic but you said yourself you've been out of the game for awhile so I took it to the roots. Bottom line is have fun and enjoy yourself.
12-29-2012 5:23 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-29-2012 6:48 PM

(12-29-2012 5:23 PM)thundr Wrote:  Fun is the Game by thundr.
PUA stuff is garbage. These guys are fakes and chauvinists who rarely tap. PUA guys are just crafty masters at making excuses for not getting laid. I make fun of these gimicky tools as often as I can. When they finally do get some action they rarely get it again bc often the female feels tricked or duped at their mind games.

Tip: Best opening line in the world, "hey what's up.."
Be yourself from there and have fun, thats the name of the game. Once you have fun others will want in on your fun including females.
You are going out with the wrong mentality with the portion of your quote I highlighted. Do not go out looking for a girlfriend, ONS, life mate, partner, whatever. Go out wanting excitement and creating fun for yourself and others. It will happen naturally, dont force it. Girls can smell a guy looking for anything. It is this in and of itself that will repel them. It comes off as needy whether you want it to or not.

Go out giving a piece of yourself to everyone you come across then take what they have to give in return. Go out with not a care in the world, talk to every woman on a superficial basis until one you click with. You find this out when she starts taking as much as you can give out. This is interest. Dig a bit deeper on her but keep it superficial. Do your thing and your thing only. Leave the girlfriend/boyfriend stuff to the chicks. Have enough fun with one and she will let you know when it is time, just have to pay a bit of attention.

Apologies on getting so basic but you said yourself you've been out of the game for awhile so I took it to the roots. Bottom line is have fun and enjoy yourself.

Hey you hit nail on the head with the PUA stuff. But a tool is only as good as the person behind it.

PUA stuff is mostly garbage because it is fake and canned but guys go to it so they can make a difference in their life. Its suppose to be a key to unlock a door into something they have never really experienced. PUA is suppose to make up for a lack of confidence,experience and guidance that every man wants at one point in his life.

There are a couple of nuggets of information in it because, it reinforces the ideals that men should be leaders and not be overly dependent and needy

I actually don't understand how anyone can fall for NLP stuff, honestly most of it sounds like some wannabe psychiatrist/psychologist hypno babble. But it works, once again I think parts of it can be used to reinforce positive energy and flow into your life but it starts to move into quasi psychic feelings and beliefs from shaman from Hawaii.

But back to the content. Dsouza if you want to be in a better mood surround yourself with things that make you happy, You can't really fight the feeling.

If you ever need to start a social situation with everyone smiling. Ask people to laugh without smiling, I personally have mastered this art.Its a crowd pleaser because everyone tries and they either sound stupid or can't not smile so its a win win either way.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 6:50 PM by LL21.)
12-29-2012 6:48 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-29-2012 6:53 PM

Well that's why I always stressed the natural stuff with no lines to remember. It's all about how you word things and i like to use some conversation hypnosis which can be included in normal conversation.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 8:12 PM by as33156.)
12-29-2012 6:53 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-29-2012 8:28 PM

(12-29-2012 2:43 PM)dsouza Wrote:  This is why I feel it is critical to get the mood boost from glace and the combo (glace/am) doesn't deliver unless I do.

I don't really get much in the way of self effects from Glace. When I first started wearing it I didn't notice diddly for myself but the effects it had on others was obvious to me. Are your expectations that your mone blends need to lend to a mood you are already in and that if they do not that somehow things are then skewed? Or are you saying it's pointless to wear them out unless you are already in a social and/or predatory mood? Some people have said that they cannot get into the vibe of a blend if they do not have self effects but I personally have never had a problem with that. Just trying to understand what you're saying.

(12-29-2012 2:43 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I don'tlike PUA material.. i find I can't memorize canned lines well and make a fool of myself... i am not looking for ONS but dating women until I find one that matches me to be my girlfriend.. Sex doesn't have to come quick.

Tips?

I'm just some chick, so I already have a different default than you fellas, lol, but I have found something that puts me on level ground with everyone I encounter. If this is in left field than apologies...
I have always found that treating everyone I meet as family takes the edge off most social encounters. You aren't my inferior or my superior. You're someone deserving of respect and consideration (innocent until proven guilty). You aren't a target, a prospect or a piece of meat. You're just you. Someone who may be really interesting, but I never know that until I get to know you, and I'm not getting to know you if I'm formulating our possible futures in my head while I'm in the moment. I default you - all men are my brother or my father or my grandfather. Takes off all the pressure of anything else..you're not a - eh - milf, a 1-10/10 number, you're a person. You're family I haven't met before and am getting acquainted with (if a relationship follows that may be more true than you know...) No intimidation (or foot pounding, lol) if you're attractive. Zero pressure. At least that's what works for me Kiss2

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-29-2012 8:28 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-29-2012 8:32 PM

I'm pretty sure that the self effects I get from Glace has a lot to do with it's success.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
12-29-2012 8:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Which pheromones are associated with mood elevation? Futureman 8 4,184 09-29-2015 4:58 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Curing depression via mood improvement or hormone changes and its relation to mones dsouza 9 4,385 09-01-2014 10:21 AM
Last Post: thundr
  Best mood booster for men? lostlibra74 11 6,107 09-19-2012 5:37 PM
Last Post: andromun