Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The power of glace is not in the results but in the mood!
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
122 thanks in 57 posts

RE: The power of glace is not in the results but in the mood!
12-30-2012 7:08 PM

Did I OD on Glace AM?

Can't understand this... last thurs I went out with fantastic results after a cardio weight workout.

Today i did the same thing (same workout) and same mones and I got totally ignored by a girl who usually makes an effort to talk to me.

All i can think of is that maybe I'm building more muscle from the additonal protein, and heavier weights I am lifting and that is causing me to become tenser ? or more natural none levels?

Whatdo you think? Is it a bad idea for me to wear AM Glace on workout days? I seemed to have been doing fine before but today I was ghosted... i haven't worn any mones since 3 days and scrub app points every day.

How many others here are OD'ing on AM Glace (I wore 2 sprays AM and 6 sprays glace).. I also am over 40 years old... How could I be oding?
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 7:09 PM by dsouza.)
12-30-2012 7:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodlife
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 12 posts

12-30-2012 11:01 PM

(12-30-2012 7:08 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Did I OD on Glace AM?

Can't understand this... last thurs I went out with fantastic results after a cardio weight workout.

Today i did the same thing (same workout) and same mones and I got totally ignored by a girl who usually makes an effort to talk to me.

All i can think of is that maybe I'm building more muscle from the additonal protein, and heavier weights I am lifting and that is causing me to become tenser ? or more natural none levels?

Whatdo you think? Is it a bad idea for me to wear AM Glace on workout days? I seemed to have been doing fine before but today I was ghosted... i haven't worn any mones since 3 days and scrub app points every day.

How many others here are OD'ing on AM Glace (I wore 2 sprays AM and 6 sprays glace).. I also am over 40 years old... How could I be oding?

I've only been wearing mones for about 6 months now, and by all means i'm no expert, but one thing i learned is wearing mones is an emotional rollercoaster ride. I could get over the top, hard core stares, winks and flirts from girls one day then totally ignored the next time out with the same products and dosage. I don't think you can ever have consistent results wearing any products (well, except for L2K ver. 1 which has been consistent for me lately, and its my favorite product, but the time will come when i have a bad days with it.) there are too many variables, too many factors with the mones you wear on any given day that affect results. your natural signature changes day to day depending on how much sleep you got, your health, your emotional health, plus other things we probably aren't even aware of.

Dsouza, the girl who ignored you with the AM/glace combo could have had something else going on with her that day. Maybe she was in a bad mood, or maybe she was coming down from her ovulation cycle and was repelled by the none in AM. I actually had an email convsersation with Garry Nelson about this topic and he pretty much confirmed with me with what i just said.

If you already got excellent results with the AM/glace before then i would stick with that dosage or bring everything down a spray and go from there
12-30-2012 11:01 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7098
Thanks received:
4164 thanks in 1502 posts

12-30-2012 11:16 PM

Am can cause OD and only gives me results a good amount of hits in clubs and bars.

There are other things that you can get consistent hits if you are congruent. The easy way to have and see consistent hits is to combine pheromones to make combos like I have that way they are pulling In targets that have different likes. Say for instance my falling in love combo of

Androstadienone , NA, and Glacé. I never fell to get hits and actually it just works so well I can't even call them hits anymore it just gets me the girls without that much trying. But my goals are different I only look at the end result which is getting laid if it a woman.

If a product isn't getting me laid its either the product, me, or both. That's why it's important to work on yourself so if things aren't working you know it's not you and that's it's the product so you can try something different.

But a good combo should get you consistent hits unless you use glacé which hits almost everyone by itself.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 11:19 PM by as33156.)
12-30-2012 11:16 PM

dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
122 thanks in 57 posts

12-31-2012 2:04 AM

(12-30-2012 11:01 PM)Goodlife Wrote:  I've only been wearing mones for about 6 months now, and by all means i'm no expert, but one thing i learned is wearing mones is an emotional rollercoaster ride. I could get over the top, hard core stares, winks and flirts from girls one day then totally ignored the next time out with the same products and dosage. I don't think you can ever have consistent results wearing any products (well, except for L2K ver. 1 which has been consistent for me lately, and its my favorite product, but the time will come when i have a bad days with it.) there are too many variables, too many factors with the mones you wear on any given day that affect results. your natural signature changes day to day depending on how much sleep you got, your health, your emotional health, plus other things we probably aren't even aware of.

Dsouza, the girl who ignored you with the AM/glace combo could have had something else going on with her that day. Maybe she was in a bad mood, or maybe she was coming down from her ovulation cycle and was repelled by the none in AM. I actually had an email convsersation with Garry Nelson about this topic and he pretty much confirmed with me with what i just said.

If you already got excellent results with the AM/glace before then i would stick with that dosage or bring everything down a spray and go from there

The thing is this girl and I meet at a restaurant not a club. Its a family restaurant.. I heard her laughing and joking with other customers later in the night but with me she just wanted to "get out of there". Her answers to my questions were all 1 line short 2 to 3 word answers... She was really being either stuck up, or a bitch.. I don't know why after all I haven't done anything to make her angry with me.

I usually wear IS, AMMO, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness around her (androtics products) with better effect.. She is 21 white girl.

I don't know the first time I wore Am Glace around her she was dazzled by me and that was just 3 days ago. Then yesterday I think it wasn't just her it was me because Icouldn't think straight with it on and my date said I was rather serious that night... I felt stoned off the product in fact..

Maybe Am Glace right after a hard workout is no good for me? Do you guys think (assuming it was not her cycle) I should only wear mones on days I don't workout to ensure I'm not ODing? And if it was her cycle what good is a high none product like AM if it makes things worse? I'm not picking girls up in bars for ONE that I don't care their reaction and can go find another one. I want to WORK on this particular girl.
12-31-2012 2:04 AM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
122 thanks in 57 posts

12-31-2012 4:25 AM

(12-30-2012 11:16 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Am can cause OD and only gives me results a good amount of hits in clubs and bars.

There are other things that you can get consistent hits if you are congruent. The easy way to have and see consistent hits is to combine pheromones to make combos like I have that way they are pulling In targets that have different likes. Say for instance my falling in love combo of

Androstadienone , NA, and Glacé. I never fell to get hits and actually it just works so well I can't even call them hits anymore it just gets me the girls without that much trying. But my goals are different I only look at the end result which is getting laid if it a woman.

If a product isn't getting me laid its either the product, me, or both. That's why it's important to work on yourself so if things aren't working you know it's not you and that's it's the product so you can try something different.

But a good combo should get you consistent hits unless you use glacé which hits almost everyone by itself.

After reading this post and your journal I ordered NA, Androstadienone, and Glace to try out.

LAL seems to be very vague as to what NA does.. I know Androstadienone is the bonder, and glace is social.. but what does NA do?

And do you think this combo will work well on white girls say early 20's?

Cheers friend
dsouza
12-31-2012 4:25 AM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-31-2012 6:11 AM

(12-31-2012 4:25 AM)dsouza Wrote:  After reading this post and your journal I ordered NA, Androstadienone, and Glace to try out.

LAL seems to be very vague as to what NA does.. I know Androstadienone is the bonder, and glace is social.. but what does NA do?

And do you think this combo will work well on white girls say early 20's?

Cheers friend
dsouza

Nude alpha is a gentleman AV. Makes girls give kino and gives a strong subconscious feeling to women that "this guy is marriage material" very hard to OD on and works on every age. I start seeing its magic around 5 minutes around women. Great for the office, school, dates, church.

Used in a combo with glacé and Androstadienone it becomes even more powerful and the more a woman is around it the deeper the feelings of falling in love get until. Has very strong imprinting effect. Gives a good bonding effect with men also.

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
12-31-2012 6:11 AM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
122 thanks in 57 posts

12-31-2012 10:47 AM

(12-31-2012 6:11 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Nude alpha is a gentleman AV. Makes girls give kino and gives a strong subconscious feeling to women that "this guy is marriage material" very hard to OD on and works on every age. I start seeing its magic around 5 minutes around women. Great for the office, school, dates, church.

Used in a combo with glacé and Androstadienone it becomes even more powerful and the more a woman is around it the deeper the feelings of falling in love get until. Has very strong imprinting effect. Gives a good bonding effect with men also.

Is the Kino friendly or flirty? Are you treated as a beta male? Do they view you as a good church boy as opposed to a stud which make them have more confidence touching you and coming on to you because they don't feel like you're going to hit on them? When would you choose to wear NA alone and when in combo with glace and Androstadienone ? or do you always wear in combo?

What about self effects with this mix...?

I know lots and lots of questions.... So lets take a sip of a drink and discuss Beach
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 10:54 AM by dsouza.)
12-31-2012 10:47 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-31-2012 11:56 AM

(12-31-2012 10:47 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Is the Kino friendly or flirty? Are you treated as a beta male? Do they view you as a good church boy as opposed to a stud which make them have more confidence touching you and coming on to you because they don't feel like you're going to hit on them? When would you choose to wear NA alone and when in combo with glace and Androstadienone ? or do you always wear in combo?

What about self effects with this mix...?

I know lots and lots of questions.... So lets take a sip of a drink and discuss Beach

It gives a girl the falling in love butterflies feeling. So it's falling in love girlfriend sexual type Kino you get from ladies. You need to return it to though. When i mention church it was meant as using a place where you will have a lot a time around a subject. Thats why i said work, class, etc.

My only self effects from this come is a devilish smile because of all the looks at touches I get from women.

12-31-2012 11:56 AM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
122 thanks in 57 posts

12-31-2012 12:00 PM

(12-31-2012 11:56 AM)as33156 Wrote:  It gives a girl the falling in love butterflies feeling. So it's falling in love girlfriend sexual type Kino you get from ladies. You need to return it to though. When i mention church it was meant as using a place where you will have a lot a time around a subject. Thats why i said work, class, etc.

My only self effects from this come is a devilish smile because of all the looks at touches I get from women.

Do you think with this combo its good to LEAD with touching a woman to see if she touches back or is that too aggressive and not congruent? Should you always wait for a woman to touch you first?

I say this because a girl whose conservative who I have a crush on didn't mind me touching her but after I got her phone number and she flaked on me lately shes been more professional and not personal with me.. I'm wondering if when my combo of NA Androstadienone and Glace arrive if I'm better off just talking to her and waiting for her to touch me or if i should touch her again resinstating that I am MAN.

Dear God if NA and this combo is falling in love marriage material requiring long term love and I'm a horny bastard dying to neck her soon, how will I be congruent! drool
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 12:01 PM by dsouza.)
12-31-2012 12:00 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-31-2012 12:20 PM

(12-31-2012 12:00 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Do you think with this combo its good to LEAD with touching a woman to see if she touches back or is that too aggressive and not congruent? Should you always wait for a woman to touch you first?

I say this because a girl whose conservative who I have a crush on didn't mind me touching her but after I got her phone number and she flaked on me lately shes been more professional and not personal with me.. I'm wondering if when my combo of NA Androstadienone and Glace arrive if I'm better off just talking to her and waiting for her to touch me or if i should touch her again resinstating that I am MAN.

Dear God if NA and this combo is falling in love marriage material requiring long term love and I'm a horny bastard dying to neck her soon, how will I be congruent! drool

Since she flaked I would not start kino on her. I will let the mones do their work on her while playing coy and talking about the interesting things I have been doing and seeing without coming off as trying to impress her.

The feelings should come and she will start kino but you have to do the carrot and stick. Let her give kino you give a little teasing kino then she gives more.

What I love to do on a date I will get the lady peaking and then as soon as she rubs her foot on my leg i will grab it gently and give her a foot massage. You wouldn't believe the sounds a woman gives when she is shocked with the footie in a restaurant. Normally leads to the bedroom.

This is my can't feel mix. Since you area already use to this lady it make take a few dates for her to really be head over heals with you.

I really suggest you using the alpha subs on loop to make you congruent.

Happy Hunting!

12-31-2012 12:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mood booster for men? lostlibra74 11 810 09-19-2012 4:37 PM
Last Post: andromun