Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The next step
R6Rider512
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

The next step
05-29-2016 11:10 PM

You guys were very helpful with my last question, thank you for that. Now it's time for another.

The goal: taking my ex-gf (20) from her current bf.

I've been hitting her about 3 times a week with two sprays of xist for an hour or so for the last two weeks. It's definately getting results and I'm making progress but not quite enough to pull me out of the friend zone or make her leave him. I can tell its in the back of her mind but we're not there yet. Now I need to kick it up a notch and add something sexual to the mix but I don't know what. What would you recommend to turn up the sexual heat without being too overpowering. On second thought you could also throw in a suggestion for something powerful that would make a girl want to cheat on her boyfriend right here right now if you have one.
05-29-2016 11:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 431
Thanks received:
551 thanks in 290 posts

RE: The next step
05-30-2016 2:02 AM

Honestly, I would not suggest that. She is just 20. You want to live with her for next 40 + year with her. Just imagining to stay with someone who can sleep with someone else so easily. It doesn't make sense. Life is too short for that.

Well, I would suggest subliminal. This one is the best

This will not only bring back your ex back to you but make you a better person.

You have a lifetime to seduce that woman. I would suggest you to get through this program and then meet your ex after 6 month. She is going nowhere in 6 month. She will never stop meeting you either. You need not to hurry either.

You are doing great with mones. Keep on doing that till the bottle ends. After that get a bottle of Nude Alpha and hit her with that. You will surely get your ex back. It is very easy.

Just don't put someone before you. You will do great.

Thanks
05-30-2016 2:02 AM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 22 posts

05-30-2016 2:21 AM

(05-30-2016 2:02 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Well, I would suggest subliminal. This one is the best

This will not only bring back your ex back to you but make you a better person.

Sorry for being slightly off topic. what is the difference between a subliminal and a self hypnosis audio?

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
05-30-2016 2:21 AM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 531
Thanks received:
359 thanks in 170 posts

05-30-2016 2:30 AM

(05-29-2016 11:10 PM)R6Rider512 Wrote:  You guys were very helpful with my last question, thank you for that. Now it's time for another.

The goal: taking my ex-gf (20) from her current bf.

I've been hitting her about 3 times a week with two sprays of xist for an hour or so for the last two weeks. It's definately getting results and I'm making progress but not quite enough to pull me out of the friend zone or make her leave him. I can tell its in the back of her mind but we're not there yet. Now I need to kick it up a notch and add something sexual to the mix but I don't know what. What would you recommend to turn up the sexual heat without being too overpowering. On second thought you could also throw in a suggestion for something powerful that would make a girl want to cheat on her boyfriend right here right now if you have one.

The most powerful tool you can use under your circumstances would be to bang other women and indirectly let her know. She just sees you as an orbiter, someone with whom she can reliably fall back on if things don't go well with her BF. How does that make you feel? Judging by your behaviour towards her, you seem to still be profoundly beta, so you need to project a new image that you are somewhat alpha and worth something.

Meanwhile demonstrate less interest in your ex. Buy a good alpha product and learn how to use it. There are some great products on the market, just look through the "top 5 products" threads. BW, AV, SOB, DP, all seem to do well. Change your look and improve your posture. Get some self help subs and use them daily.

Make or break time. Shake her so much that she will will be compelled to run to you or run from you. Either will be better than what you have now.

Or alternatively just continue with your oneitis for months or even years, wasted time which you will later bitterly regret. She has stripped you of your dignity, are you now going to allow her to consume and control your most precious commodity: your time?

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
05-30-2016 2:30 AM
Thanks given by MMM, hashishattraction, kerno
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3405
Thanks received:
1824 thanks in 899 posts

05-30-2016 7:12 AM

(05-30-2016 2:30 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  She has stripped you of your dignity, are you now going to allow her to consume and control your most precious commodity: your time?

I can answer that for him .... YES!

He's at that mental place where he can't be helped. Maybe time will give him that vision, maybe not. AS THE WORLD TURNS ...
05-30-2016 7:12 AM
Thanks given by hashishattraction

hashishattraction
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 22 posts

05-30-2016 7:38 AM

Probably, these nasty toughts need some time to disappear
05-30-2016 7:38 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1824 thanks in 899 posts

05-30-2016 8:16 AM

(05-30-2016 7:38 AM)hashishattraction Wrote:  Probably, these nasty toughts need some time to disappear

There's more than just nasty thoughts going on here, Hasish. Dude is in BLIND LOVE, and probably has NO IDEA that it's his efforts that are keeping her from coming back. But most BETAs are blind like that. He'll learn, or he won't! God forbid she gives him some sympathy pussy!!!

To be continued ...
05-30-2016 8:16 AM
R6Rider512
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

05-30-2016 12:03 PM

Ok we've gotten off track and you're looking at this all wrong. Yes she is my oneits no I don't care how you feel about it. I've grown up a lot since the beginning and no she doesn't get all of my time, only the time I let her have to work my phero and rub in the new me that she's missing out on. The majority of my time is spent on me doing what I love. I picked back up spinning fire poi and staff, tumbling, I'm saving for a cyr wheel and I've recently started learning FIRE EATING and several other interesting skills like this.

I have a booty call with someone else arranged and trust me she'll know about it. Working on a second boots call girl as well.

I'm also looking though unsuccessfully so far for someone else to date. In the end I plan to end up with her but I'm up to see someone else for a while. Ya ya I know oneitis.

Yes I still have some of those nasty beta traits and sometimes they're a little more prominent than I'd like but the alpha is coming out. I've got her begging for MY time now instead of the other way around and anytime God forbid the three of are together I've got her boyfriend acting totally submissive and extremely jealous and insecure around me.
05-30-2016 12:03 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1824 thanks in 899 posts

05-30-2016 12:12 PM

(05-30-2016 12:03 PM)R6Rider512 Wrote:  Ok we've gotten off track and you're looking at this all wrong. Yes she is my oneits no I don't care how you feel about it. I've grown up a lot since the beginning and no she doesn't get all of my time, only the time I let her have to work my phero and rub in the new me that she's missing out on. The majority of my time is spent on me doing what I love. I picked back up spinning fire poi and staff, tumbling, I'm saving for a cyr wheel and I've recently started learning FIRE EATING and several other interesting skills like this.

I have a booty call with someone else arranged and trust me she'll know about it. Working on a second boots call girl as well.

I'm also looking though unsuccessfully so far for someone else to date. In the end I plan to end up with her but I'm up to see someone else for a while. Ya ya I know oneitis.

Yes I still have some of those nasty beta traits and sometimes they're a little more prominent than I'd like but the alpha is coming out. I've got her begging for MY time now instead of the other way around and anytime God forbid the three of are together I've got her boyfriend acting totally submissive and extremely jealous and insecure around me.

You don't know it, but that right there is WHY nothing else will work. I guess it's a good thing that you'll learn, "THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER SOMEONE IS TO SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ELSE" is not always the case.

Don't get this wrong! Maybe she will change/mature for the better, or maybe she'll continue having her cake and eating it, too. But I still wish you or anyone else who have played the roll of FOOT MAT who have been treated badly and wants that same person back who treated them badly Vava, GOOD LUCK!! Victory

As for mones, I think you may need something that gives out the vibe as a MAN to maybe get her to leave your best friend and come back to you. A314, Captain, Titan, Bad Wolf, etc. etc. etc. She gets tired of him, and comes back to you. She gets tired of you, and goes back to him. Maybe you should all move in together.
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 12:16 PM by MMM.)
05-30-2016 12:12 PM

R6Rider512
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

05-30-2016 1:24 PM

Btw Jesus you guys are negative. I eat fire, juggle knives, and save lives as a volunteer EMT, I've made a life of doing the impossible and I'll do this. All you've given me is "you'll fail" or "y bother" answers, well piss on that I don't fail I DO THE IMPOSSIBLE so how about a little encouragement because I DONT FAIL and I don't make excuses.
05-30-2016 1:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Step right on in, get to know me, and help make a decision! EmmaStone 20 2,811 04-19-2012 5:02 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Taking a step back MuskCloud 5 1,459 03-31-2010 3:56 AM
Last Post: Tisha