Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The next step
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 508
Thanks received:
300 thanks in 153 posts

RE: The next step
05-30-2016 1:34 PM

(05-30-2016 12:03 PM)R6Rider512 Wrote:  Ok we've gotten off track and you're looking at this all wrong.

No we are not.

If you think that someone on this forum can come up with a suggestion of some magic potion to make her BF go away then her fall in love with you so the two of you can live happily ever after, then you are mistaken.

Mones can influence some situations. But you will never change someone else's will, personality or character by using mones around them.

Deep down you know what you need to do. You are just too beta to do it.

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh or cruel, but you need it.

Just a final point; FFS stay away from Xist. It is not only imprinting you upon her, but obviously vice-versa. You'll never shake your oneitis as long as you wear Xist around her. Xist is a great product and I've used it, but it is not a product to wear under your circumstances and with your type of character.

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 1:39 PM by LoveInSpain.)
05-30-2016 1:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hashishattraction
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

05-30-2016 2:34 PM

Negative, no no my friend just listen

From the way you expressed yourself, it seems that your will is good
and you want to live again with that person, since you love her.

But she left you the first time, and she kept you in the friendzone while living with another man
that's the biggest punishement ever, don't you think?

I have nothing against love, but this is not the right person to love and make future plans with
you'll get hurt, or you'll live with her afraid of the day she will leave you again because you are no more good for her.

She will be the commander of the relationship, not healthy at all.

now you got her intrested again with Xist
I say go with something alpha sexual, and play her like you have nothing to loose
make her your fuck buddy for a while, then move on.

GO R6Rider512 !!
05-30-2016 2:34 PM
Thanks given by raikahoken
R6Rider512
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

05-30-2016 2:42 PM

(05-30-2016 1:34 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  No we are not.

If you think that someone on this forum can come up with a suggestion of some magic potion to make her BF go away then her fall in love with you so the two of you can live happily ever after, then you are mistaken.

Mones can influence some situations. But you will never change someone else's will, personality or character by using mones around them.

Deep down you know what you need to do. You are just too beta to do it.

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh or cruel, but you need it.

Just a final point; FFS stay away from Xist. It is not only imprinting you upon her, but obviously vice-versa. You'll never shake your oneitis as long as you wear Xist around her. Xist is a great product and I've used it, but it is not a product to wear under your circumstances and with your type of character.

I'm not looking for a magic potion to make him go away, her fall in love with me, or her have sex with me I can do that on my own and it's already happening other people in our lives and her boyfriend see it. I know he sees it and feels threatened by it he's already trying too hard and making mistakes.

I'm just looking for something to turn up the heat a little so when I escalate and make a sexual advance she's a little more receptive to it. I've already upped my kino and had "dirty" talks with her. She was open to it and subconsciously giving me go signs but the little voice in the back of her mind was telling her no don't do it. I just want something to quiet that little voice down a little bit or make the just go for it voice a little louder if you will.

I'm very close to having her where I want her but at the moment she still thinks she can have her cake and it too like you said. Soon I'll have her where I want her and when i do I'll make it clear that she wants what I have and if she wants it she'll have to commit to me or get lost. This is the last chance she can have me now or I'm gone forever and if she leaves again she can't come back.
05-30-2016 2:42 PM

Spider-mone
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 105
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 176 posts

05-30-2016 3:09 PM

(05-30-2016 1:24 PM)R6Rider512 Wrote:  I DO THE IMPOSSIBLE so how about a little encouragement because I DONT FAIL and I don't make excuses.

you're right about doing the impossible because I would find it impossible to be in the same room with my "best friend" and the mother of my child who both betrayed me. maybe you think you don't fail because you don't want to acknowledge that you already have. getting back what you couldn't keep doesn't erase the fact that you've already failed at that relationship.

the thing you don't want to understand is, we ARE encouraging you. encouraging you to stop the insanity.
05-30-2016 3:09 PM
kerno
upgrade

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
140 thanks in 85 posts

05-30-2016 3:21 PM

Try 1 AV second time you see her DP and 3 bang her if possible then dump her, or for what you were asking(leaving her BF for you) five, but that's not available maybe 5crux in the future
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 3:25 PM by kerno.)
05-30-2016 3:21 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3249
Thanks received:
1733 thanks in 858 posts

05-30-2016 3:32 PM

(05-30-2016 1:24 PM)R6Rider512 Wrote:  Btw Jesus you guys are negative. I eat fire, juggle knives, and save lives as a volunteer EMT, I've made a life of doing the impossible and I'll do this. All you've given me is "you'll fail" or "y bother" answers, well piss on that I don't fail I DO THE IMPOSSIBLE so how about a little encouragement because I DONT FAIL and I don't make excuses.

Yes, you would view this as NEGATIVE, because inside you, you want what you can't have. You've been betrayed and stepped on, and that is TOTALLY OKAY with you. I've been in the very same scenario with the exception, they didn't move in together. I called, went to visit her, and even cried. One day, I went over, and she wasn't home. Her mother's boyfriend liked me because I played football, and was good at it. He came out, sat on the porch, and said, "THE LONGER YOU CHASE HER, THE LONGER SHE RUNS. STOP CALLING, STOP COMING BY TO SEE HER, AND WHEN YOU SEE HER, GIVE HER A BIT SMILE AND A HELLO, AND KEEP ON GOING. DON'T GIVE HER CONVERSATION. IT'S GONNA BE HARD, BUT THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU'RE GONNA GET HER BACK." It was hard, and I did exactly that. One day after school and just before practice, I'm sitting on the stairs studying to kill the time, I feel a foot in my booty, she kicks me, and sat down beside me. She said, "I WANT YOU BACK. WHAT ARE OUR CHANCES?" "I DON'T KNOW. I HAVE TO GO." The next day, she stops by the house, my mom, wasn't home, and we ended up sexing. And back together we were. But time, and my mind killed it. I couldn't forgive her for what she did, and I broke up with her forever.

Again, you deserve better, but if you don't get that, everything here is gonna be negative, 'cause no matter what you do with your spare time, learning new tricks, etc. etc. etc., you're still WANTING HER BACK, which keeps you in BETA MODE. There are lots of relationships where the men are BETA, so you're NOT ALONE.

My last comment on your post. Your mind is made up, so read, and experiment with other people's mone experiences and mixes, and see if anything helps you to get her back.

Ta-Ta now! Dirol
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 3:35 PM by MMM.)
05-30-2016 3:32 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, kerno, hashishattraction, LoveInSpain, raikahoken
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 508
Thanks received:
300 thanks in 153 posts

05-31-2016 2:36 AM

Dead Horse

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
05-31-2016 2:36 AM
Thanks given by MMM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3249
Thanks received:
1733 thanks in 858 posts

05-31-2016 1:02 PM

Oh, and for the record ... my experience with my girl and one of my best friends happened when I was 16 and in High School. Don't want nobody thinking I was a puss this late in life!!! pick nose
05-31-2016 1:02 PM
R6Rider512
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

05-31-2016 4:47 PM

UPDATE: well I took your advice and told her goodbye. I wish I could say it wasn't the hardest thing I've ever done but it was.

I probably went about it in the worst/dumbest way possible but it's done. She texted over lunch wanting a favor and I told her I didn't have time. She got all butt hurt and said she's gonna stop talking to me for a while because lately I've been treating her like shit and she doesn't like. Hmm sound familiar to anyone? We had an argument about how she just wants to be friends and I can't let go of wanting to be more. She pulled the age old power move of threatening to end it because she wasn't getting her way. Here I think I made a mistake and a step in the right direction at the same time. I told her she was right I did love her more than anything in the world and I can't let go of my feelings. If fact you love and need me just as much but I made it too easy for you so you don't need to be with me. I let you have your cake and eat it too I let you have all the benefits of being with me without having to be with me.

We always fight about how I cant let my feelings go and be just friends. Or why I can't just get along with him and co exist. So I know I shot myself in the foot here but I ended it with. "I don't want him in my life I can never see him as anything more than the piece of shit that stole everything I hold hear, my family. My feelings for you are never going to change so if you have to go then go no ones stopping you. I'm in love with you but if this has to be goodby then goodbye."

I know I know handled like a beta bitch but I made my point.
05-31-2016 4:47 PM
Thanks given by eibmoz
Spider-mone
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 105
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 176 posts

05-31-2016 4:57 PM

(05-31-2016 4:47 PM)R6Rider512 Wrote:  She got all butt hurt and said she's gonna stop talking to me for a while because lately I've been treating her like shit and she doesn't like.

this is good and exactly what you want. what she did hurt you a hell of a lot more so she can't compare.

(05-31-2016 4:47 PM)R6Rider512 Wrote:  She pulled the age old power move of threatening to end it because she wasn't getting her way.

she already ended it when she slept with your best friend

(05-31-2016 4:47 PM)R6Rider512 Wrote:  I let you have your cake and eat it too I let you have all the benefits of being with me without having to be with me.

exactly. the problem still is, she knows you will still take her back if she ever leaves the other guy. she still has the power. she can still do whatever she wants. she can stay with the other guy for another day, another week, another month and she knows you will still be there waiting for her.

the only way around this is to just move on for real. you talked the talk now you have to walk the walk.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016 4:58 PM by Spider-mone.)
05-31-2016 4:57 PM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain, MMM, hashishattraction

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Step right on in, get to know me, and help make a decision! EmmaStone 20 2,349 04-19-2012 5:02 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Taking a step back MuskCloud 5 1,377 03-31-2010 3:56 AM
Last Post: Tisha