Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The most romantic movies you've ever watch whose plot would work in REAL LIFE!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The most romantic movies you've ever watch whose plot would work in REAL LIFE!
04-12-2022 5:57 PM

Ever carry out the main character in a movie so smoothly it wasn't like acting at all?

It was as if you were so calm and centered you could improvise the role?

If you feel there are "MUST SEE" movies for REAL LIFE seduction, what are your top picks?

Romance is a big one with women.....

Let's start!

Whose going to go first?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2022 5:58 PM by dsouza.)
04-12-2022 5:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: The most romantic movies you've ever watch whose plot would work in REAL LIFE!
04-12-2022 6:29 PM

Not main character but Hon Solo in Empire Strikes back.

04-12-2022 6:29 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: The most romantic movies you've ever watch whose plot would work in REAL LIFE!
04-13-2022 4:44 AM

@metaltree: You mean the romantic romance "Star Wars"? sideLol

But yes, in my ol' man perspective all Harrison Ford is good, and I like all Daniel Craig's James Bonds.

But since the question was for main characters in 'romantic romances' or 'woman's movies' I would vote for Max Skinner played by Russell Crowe
in the Ridley Scott movie "A good year". While this is truly a movie for a female audience, it is made by a great director / main actor duo (same as "Gladiator" ).

Trailer:

Key Scene:

In the key scene, she is highly pissed (rightful so) and confronts him. He (a kind of sympatic douch bag) keeps his composture and sees all her "bichtiness" -
as I said, she has good reason for it - just as a challenge to overcome: "She's fantastic!"

This is, imho, model male behavior...

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2022 5:05 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-13-2022 4:44 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

04-13-2022 5:27 AM

Can't really recall a movie that is "romantic" in the sense that we're usually used to and has "real seduction". As a rule of thumb what you see in the movies is often a bit far fetched from reality, though anything can happen.

I liked Unfaithful (2002). It's pretty realistic in turn of love & seduction

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
04-13-2022 5:27 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-13-2022 6:17 PM

How many people think movies are poor examples to emulate for real life seduction?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

04-13-2022 6:17 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

04-14-2022 1:51 PM

(04-13-2022 6:17 PM)dsouza Wrote:  How many people think movies are poor examples to emulate for real life seduction?

Really depends on the movie and what you take from it.
04-14-2022 1:51 PM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

04-15-2022 4:54 AM

(04-12-2022 6:29 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Not main character but Hon Solo in Empire Strikes back.

My main style icon!
04-15-2022 4:54 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

04-15-2022 10:09 AM

Movies can be, and are, inspirational under the proper context.
The thing to remember is that while movies are fiction and the recipient of the gestures is scripted to respond in a particular way, guys that try these things in real life often flounder because they don't understand the true emotional dynamics of women, having been misguided by poor assumptions of foundation.

One uses such over-the-top gestures to deepen and to enhance emotions that are already there; that is the key and secret. Most misconstrue and assume that if they do this or that action, be it from a movie or from whatever new technique they chanced upon, that it will create the emotions. this is an egregious fallacy and that path, as Han Solo of Ben Kenobi would tell you, leads to the dark side.

Myself, I have, upon occasion, "borrowed" some of the moves and lines from movies to great effect. So long as you do it properly to deepen enchantment rather than to create it, you cannot go wrong.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-15-2022 10:09 AM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

04-15-2022 10:22 AM

(04-15-2022 10:09 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Movies can be, and are, inspirational under the proper context.
The thing to remember is that while movies are fiction and the recipient of the gestures is scripted to respond in a particular way, guys that try these things in real life often flounder because they don't understand the true emotional dynamics of women, having been misguided by poor assumptions of foundation.

One uses such over-the-top gestures to deepen and to enhance emotions that are already there; that is the key and secret. Most misconstrue and assume that if they do this or that action, be it from a movie or from whatever new technique they chanced upon, that it will create the emotions. this is an egregious fallacy and that path, as Han Solo of Ben Kenobi would tell you, leads to the dark side.

Myself, I have, upon occasion, "borrowed" some of the moves and lines from movies to great effect. So long as you do it properly to deepen enchantment rather than to create it, you cannot go wrong.

For me Han Solo is more like a movie character that I keep in mind when I buy a new (or second hand) jacket. Of course I am my own real life character in my own real life.

And of course it's always nice to have some pop-art references ready to mix in a conversation. (Though most women like my jackets, but they don't like star wars...)
04-15-2022 10:22 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-15-2022 2:12 PM

Not to mention how many movies contain harassment, violence, etc that could get you arrested even if you tried to emulate the most tolerable of scenes.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

04-15-2022 2:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Romantic love lukalv 16 3,861 05-31-2020 10:19 AM
Last Post: Abraham
  Glace vs Connections XS for creating a romantic/bonding feeling? ParisandRome 2 2,634 02-17-2013 9:55 PM
Last Post: ParisandRome
  Romantic/bonding mixes? meng123 21 10,669 04-20-2012 11:29 AM
Last Post: Q-Tips