Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Romantic love
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Romantic love
03-21-2020 5:48 AM

What do you think is the best product to help you make romantic love?
Which one is best for fall women for you romantically?
NA, Nude, Xist, Imprint? Maybe another one?
Please describe your proposals and experiences.
03-21-2020 5:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Romantic love
03-21-2020 7:39 AM

For me, TLG, hands down. Your results may vary

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-21-2020 7:39 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

03-21-2020 8:43 AM

(03-21-2020 5:48 AM)lukalv Wrote:  What do you think is the best product to help you make romantic love?

NA & Xist, hands down. Big Grin

I mean, this is the kind of thing you can expect from this question. Different products work for different people. TLG for me? Nothing. Xist for Gladen? Nothing. And then you have threads like, "Imprint is AMAZING!" Imprint is nice, but for me, just OK.

So pick a product, take a shot.

My Journal
03-21-2020 8:43 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-21-2020 8:59 AM

Well don, RT, very well done, sir. I nod to your excellent wit there. thnaks for the chuckle.

RT's statement is true and wise. what works great for him, me, or anyone else, might not be your symbiotic Venom suit. However, when you find that one mix to rule them all (for you) you'll feel like the Lord of the Mones.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-21-2020 8:59 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

03-21-2020 11:04 AM

Out of all of those listed here, NA is probably the most consistent and reviewed.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-21-2020 11:04 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-21-2020 11:27 AM

(03-21-2020 5:48 AM)lukalv Wrote:  What do you think is the best product to help you make romantic love?

The Love God is my absolute favorite (to use a phrase that has been used a lot lately) Hands down! Otherwise, I'm a fan of Nude and Imprint. All three of those products have worked consistently for me.

I LOVE The Love God because it has everything I need. Attraction, affection, it's fun, it's disinhibiting. It doesn't need to be steered, just be yourself, go have fun and allow it to work for you while not worrying about if it is working. I think that is why some guys have trouble with it. They have trouble just 'not trying to steer it'. Just relax and have fun. It'll open the doors. It's up to you to walk through. Wizard

I apparently make too much testosterone naturally for Nude Alpha. It either works for me with some women or... it doesn't. Same issue I had with Aqua Vitae. Too many women seem to get intimidated by me with NA but with Nude, they are much more open and affectionate.

Imprint seems to work in a different fashion than the others but that is not a bad thing. It has a lot of androstedienone but it also contains a fair amount of androstanone. I don't need to bathe in it, either. One or two sprays is all I need and it lasts quite a while. Give heart

Hmmm... You've inspired me to wear 2 sprays of Imprint in the original scent (a sort of sandalwood scent). Gonna go have some fun with my bride today. Mosking

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-21-2020 11:27 AM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2020 10:49 AM

(03-21-2020 11:27 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I apparently make too much testosterone naturally for Nude Alpha. It either works for me with some women or... it doesn't. Same issue I had with Aqua Vitae.

One thing makes me wonder.
Did it happen to you that NA didn't act with a particular woman, and the other time with the same woman - it worked?
Or maybe it was the other way around that at first it worked, and at another meeting it didn't?
Or maybe it is that if it didn't work with a certain woman once, it wouldn't work anymore?
03-22-2020 10:49 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-22-2020 10:59 AM

(03-22-2020 10:49 AM)lukalv Wrote:  One thing makes me wonder.
Did it happen to you that NA didn't act with a particular woman, and the other time with the same woman - it worked?
Or maybe it was the other way around that at first it worked, and at another meeting it didn't?
Or maybe it is that if it didn't work with a certain woman once, it wouldn't work anymore?

In my experience, it worked with some women all the time, other women it didn't work at all with, and some women it depended on where they were in their menstrual cycle. It was sort of hit or miss for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-22-2020 10:59 AM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2020 12:54 PM

I am a big fan od Swoon as a base for fallout/imprint. This is my goto product a lot of the time with a sexual like Evolve for the nice guy vibe or AV or OD gel.

The swoon to me brings a fun vibe to it women love. Swoon REALLY embraces alpha/sexual vibes nicely and rounding them out. Anyone that has any issue with Androstadienone or Androstadienone products should look at Swoon. Swoon makes everything just more fun and provides a nice charismatic boost. There is a magnetic type of vibe with women. This does work on the men and women, but women really love and eat this stuff up.

All that is need is a small amount of Androstenone because Swoon borders the sexual edge if I act one it and a very small amount of Androstenone is all that is needed often times with Swoon. Sometimes I tend to wear a small amount of copulins and Swoon does not clash with the cops.

My second choice would be P96. I like P96 because I can go into OD territory and reel it back with P96 as P96 does not detract from a sexual mix, it works with it to smooth out the rough edges.

For a sexual I really like Evolve oil as it is a very easy to use blend for general use and lately OD gel from LAL.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2020 12:54 PM by justintime469.)
04-04-2020 12:54 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-04-2020 1:19 PM

I would have to completely second this regarding Swoon. It is great on its own but absolutely INCREDIBLE with androstenone. Personally I have added Wanted Man And Z-69. Both additions really sexed up the disinhibition from the Swoon.

(04-04-2020 12:54 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  I am a big fan od Swoon as a base for fallout/imprint. This is my goto product a lot of the time with a sexual like Evolve for the nice guy vibe or AV or OD gel.

The swoon to me brings a fun vibe to it women love. Swoon REALLY embraces alpha/sexual vibes nicely and rounding them out. Anyone that has any issue with Androstadienone or Androstadienone products should look at Swoon. Swoon makes everything just more fun and provides a nice charismatic boost. There is a magnetic type of vibe with women. This does work on the men and women, but women really love and eat this stuff up.

All that is need is a small amount of Androstenone because Swoon borders the sexual edge if I act one it and a very small amount of Androstenone is all that is needed often times with Swoon. Sometimes I tend to wear a small amount of copulins and Swoon does not clash with the cops.

My second choice would be P96. I like P96 because I can go into OD territory and reel it back with P96 as P96 does not detract from a sexual mix, it works with it to smooth out the rough edges.

For a sexual I really like Evolve oil as it is a very easy to use blend for general use and lately OD gel from LAL.

04-04-2020 1:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace vs Connections XS for creating a romantic/bonding feeling? ParisandRome 2 1,894 02-17-2013 9:55 PM
Last Post: ParisandRome
  Romantic/bonding mixes? meng123 21 7,839 04-20-2012 11:29 AM
Last Post: Q-Tips