Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Romantic love
Defguy
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Romantic love
Yesterday 12:45 PM

(03-21-2020 11:27 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Imprint seems to work in a different fashion than the others but that is not a bad thing. It has a lot of androstedienone but it also contains a fair amount of androstanone. I don't need to bathe in it, either. One or two sprays is all I need and it lasts quite a while. Give heart

Hmmm... You've inspired me to wear 2 sprays of Imprint in the original scent (a sort of sandalwood scent). Gonna go have some fun with my bride today. Mosking

After a handful of test runs I started to get that impression myself that Imprint truly is a great standalone product... Dont need an alpha or sexual to go along with it and I suspect its more powerful as a standalone... Havent quite put my finger on it yet but this is the most powerful results I've had in a long time. I'm going to lay off the sexuals and status mones for a while and see if I can validate this theory

About Me
32 years old 5'8 158 lbs athletic build 900 Test level 18% BF

Best Results
OLD A314
Turn up the Heat
BW
Corporativo
APi
Holy Grail
CORE
TKO
M3X

Currently testing
Nude, Imprint

No effects
X22, AM, Glace, Titan, WAGG, orbital, True Alpha, Xist, flirt, Bliss, Taboo

Inconsistent
AV, Edge
Yesterday 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Romantic love
Yesterday 2:32 PM

(Yesterday 12:45 PM)Defguy Wrote:  After a handful of test runs I started to get that impression myself that Imprint truly is a great standalone product... Dont need an alpha or sexual to go along with it and I suspect its more powerful as a standalone... Havent quite put my finger on it yet but this is the most powerful results I've had in a long time. I'm going to lay off the sexuals and status mones for a while and see if I can validate this theory

What TESTING DOSAGE/S did you go with, Guy?

Thanks! Girl witch

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
Yesterday 2:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace vs Connections XS for creating a romantic/bonding feeling? ParisandRome 2 1,894 02-17-2013 9:55 PM
Last Post: ParisandRome
  Romantic/bonding mixes? meng123 21 7,839 04-20-2012 11:29 AM
Last Post: Q-Tips