Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The importance of Congruence
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

The importance of Congruence
10-27-2018 4:09 PM

After testing mones again after a long break I have come to realise how important it is to be congruent with your pheromone signature.

I had a brand new bottle of Alpha Treasures that I decided to test at 2 drops to the neck when I went back to visit a fortune 500 company I used to work for to see my previous colleague's.

Of course I was treated like royalty, they hung on my every word and completed every request I had for them. Stopped all work being performed for an entire hour to sit around and talk to me.

But to achieve this I realized how important it was to be congruent with your signauture. You cannot look like an Alpha leader in a business settin being timid or shy. Every phermone requires some sort of steering to match the signature whether it is in how you look, how you talk or how you behave when wearing mones.

This is most important in alpha, sexual or social signatures. If someone gets a sniff of your mones that you are an alpha or highly sexual male but as soon as you speak you get nervous or shy or timid they will disregard you as the Alpha and start looking for the nearest male that will validate that signature they detect.
This is why some people near you can get girls when they are in your phero cloud because to the eye they seem more congruent to the signature you are emitting therefore they are clasified as the source of the signature.

Don't ever let others steal your cloud. You worked hard for this and spent money to get there so act the part.
10-27-2018 4:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The importance of Congruence
10-27-2018 4:12 PM

Exactly. That also partially explains why some pheromone blends just don't work for some people while the work amazingly well for someone else. It is partially chemistry but at the same time the wearer has to be congruent with their signature. Repped!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-27-2018 4:12 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-27-2018 7:09 PM

Repped , solid post . This explains some situations to me
10-27-2018 7:09 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

10-27-2018 11:34 PM

Congruence as I am finding out is extremely important. I think how ever it is most important in status blends. For example I can generate lots of attraction with core/titan/AV/BW/Tusk but I can't seem to get past attraction. Lots of times with these blends girls will leave the interaction almost randomly. With M3X/SOB/DP/Dionysus I've had great success in closing women. I suspect my natural signature is high androstenone. So I'm coming off more congruent with stenone mixes. I've been using mones for about 8 months now. It's absolutely fascinating how body chemistry interacts with these substances.
10-27-2018 11:34 PM

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2018 9:36 PM

(10-27-2018 11:34 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Congruence as I am finding out is extremely important. I think how ever it is most important in status blends. For example I can generate lots of attraction with core/titan/AV/BW/Tusk but I can't seem to get past attraction. Lots of times with these blends girls will leave the interaction almost randomly. With M3X/SOB/DP/Dionysus I've had great success in closing women. I suspect my natural signature is high androstenone. So I'm coming off more congruent with stenone mixes. I've been using mones for about 8 months now. It's absolutely fascinating how body chemistry interacts with these substances.

SOB and DP are Alpha/Sexual products and contain a fair amount of Androstenone and Cops.
BW is a beast and one of my favorite mones. I believe you're not being congruent with it.
If I were to guess you are a social person thats why M3X/SOB/DP/Dyonisus work well on you because M3X social with some sexual and Dyo being social. SOB= Jerk and DP= player both are sexual signatures but congruence comes in socializing playing the part since you're already giving off the I get laid constantly signature plus you're social smooth talking like a player and a jerk who speaks his mind you can close. This is where socializing shines with those mones.

BW is an Alpha /High status mone. AV is High status as well. Other than Core I've not tested the others and maybe someone can chime in but I assume are also Alpha or high status products.
With these mones you have to be a more cool and colllected Alpha male and speak like you're the coolest kid in school and quarterback of the football team who can get any girl in school and they're coming up to you because you are awesome and threw a 70 yard touchdown pass that won the championship game last night in the last 30 seconds.
With BW I'm not too social but rather cool and mysterious like Christian Grey.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2018 9:50 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
10-28-2018 9:36 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-30-2018 6:27 AM

Hmm, I'm going to come in from a different angle:
Congruence is overrated. Most (myself included) cannot pin point precise differences between mones - if you cant do that how can you be congruent to a particular product? What does it look like to be congruent with BW vs congruent with AV vs congruent with Core? It is quite difficult to continually adjust your personality accordingly.

Hack:

Forget congruence, just be confident.
Confidence will help regardless of what product you are wearing - one size fits all.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 6:28 AM by Macro.)
10-30-2018 6:27 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-30-2018 9:29 AM

(10-30-2018 6:27 AM)Macro Wrote:  Forget congruence, just be confident.
Confidence will help regardless of what product you are wearing - one size fits all.

Exactly

And don't be afraid of the "OD".
10-30-2018 9:29 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-30-2018 9:51 AM

(10-30-2018 6:27 AM)Macro Wrote:  Hmm, I'm going to come in from a different angle:
Congruence is overrated. Most (myself included) cannot pin point precise differences between mones - if you cant do that how can you be congruent to a particular product? What does it look like to be congruent with BW vs congruent with AV vs congruent with Core? It is quite difficult to continually adjust your personality accordingly.

Hack:

Forget congruence, just be confident.

Good point to not complicate it, but he was referring to work related situations. Let's say you want a promotion or to close a big business deal it's not enough to be confident. Putting on some drops of a status/alpha blend while wearing a tracksuit and greeting the participants at a board meeting with millionares saying "word up, fam" won't get you anywhere no matter how confident you may feel. Congruence is relative to the situation and your goal.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 9:52 AM by MacCauley.)
10-30-2018 9:51 AM

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-30-2018 10:24 AM

(10-30-2018 9:29 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Exactly

And don't be afraid of the "OD".

Ha, I was also going to say;
"Precise dosing and application points are also overrated"
10-30-2018 10:24 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2018 10:42 AM

Basically that's what it all comes down to is being confident. But lets be honest is that not the reason we all start using mones, because we lack a certain level of confidence?
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 2:56 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
10-30-2018 10:42 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Importance of Cover scent Leon226 3 2,110 04-07-2013 11:15 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Second outing with Impi and the importance of congruence and attitude in general Sptsmed 5 2,724 04-11-2012 5:19 PM
Last Post: Fishdude
  Is "congruence" really an issue? dbot 7 3,829 05-17-2011 3:25 AM
Last Post: Pheroman