Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The XS Combination Thread
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1599 thanks in 691 posts

RE: The XS Combination Thread
05-14-2013 11:36 PM

(05-11-2013 12:25 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  I get crazy depression and a listless desire to do nothing and brew in negativity. I simply can't handle it. I only use Cohesion on my wrists for that reason.

I have another combo I ran twice with good success.

3. L2K + TAA; New Pheromone Additive; 105a (Up to seven sprays)

Two or more sprays gets this going. The stares from men and women are out of this world. I had two girls open me tonight. I had one girl waiting to use the rest room back up and push her back side into my crotch. I was actively not gaming tonight but after running this twice I for sure know I like it. I will eventually swap out New Pheromone Additive for Evolve to see if it does the same thing, but the 105 is social and removes inhibitions as much as L2K +TAA to make magical things happen.

Disregard this post. I tested it a couple times and it is far too much going on.

I think that the people who liked me that night liked me for me, who would have thought.

The sig is not repulsive, just confusing. Some girls like it, so do some guys. It is playful, but once L2K heats up this mix is horrible. The sexual vibe ruins the whole thing.

@ The guys with crazy combinations:

Really, two products is all you need for a combination, three tops.

For decent results, two and Flirt (A relatively low content phero from Steve's line, compared to his other stuff) is even getting heavy.

For every girl I get a hit from I get another who wants nothing to do with me when I load up this big.

I use a LOT of product, but do not think I am doing it because it is best, I am doing it because I enjoy this testing as a hobby. I am messing up my social life at times, I lose girls, I bother friends because I am 'too much'.

I get into a LOT of shit at work because I use a sexual, a high status product and then a social and because I already can be dickish, I do get customer complaints and some upper management HATES me. I take that risk because I know I can recover, but if you CANT, dont mix.

If you DONT know what SOB does for you, DONT add Bliss to it.

If you DONT know what Evolve does, DONT add Cohesion to it.

To break it down, Evolve for example, is not a pure sexual. No, look at its ingredients before you run it. Then run it. Their is a REASON young women like you when you have a 20 MCG none product on, its not your hard on buddy. It is the fact it is so well buffered with feel good and social mones that they are attracted to you.

To that, why add in a social? If you wear Evolve and cant start a conversation, learn how to. Mixing things reduce the individual components efficacy. And when you mix also keep in mind that you need LESS of each individual product to get results.

Sure, I love me some crazy blends. But take my word for it, it isnt all sunshine and rainbows, you dont want to Pherobomb everyone.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-14-2013 11:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Six, Kahotep, whisper, boOsted
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1200 thanks in 628 posts

05-15-2013 9:17 AM

I posted in my journal about the polarising effects of heavy sexuals. I
Lost at least one girl friend who I was getting real tight with. She thinks I'm repulsive now. Like a walking Hardon. You really need to be ready for these effects and if you can't handle it then go with maybe an alpha or status mone. Buffered with some friendlier shit. I sorta like being a rock star sexy god dude and don't mind turning some women off I love when they do hit the right girls.

If she bites you did it right.
05-15-2013 9:17 AM
Thanks given by KIMBA
Jamie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

05-17-2013 12:38 AM

I am really new at these and haven't tried combining yet. If you can give me some tips, that would be great. I guess I am afraid of creating an ugly concoction that might turn things for the worst.

Relationship Booster
05-17-2013 12:38 AM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1599 thanks in 691 posts

05-17-2013 12:45 AM

I posted a tread about making combinations. I would check their. Really, first run the individual products, master them, and then when you decide to blend you start with a primary product then the rest steer that product.

05-17-2013 12:45 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, polarvoid, Mars82
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1599 thanks in 691 posts

05-27-2013 9:42 PM

Any one have bright idea's for products which work well on young (18-21) women, Caucasian and Latina women? Would LOVE input. No, it does not need to be strictly XS.

I am leaning to using my good ol' impi at two sprays and keeping tabs on how it goes.

05-27-2013 9:42 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2017
Thanks received:
2923 thanks in 1335 posts

05-27-2013 9:55 PM

(05-27-2013 9:42 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Any one have bright idea's for products which work well on young (18-21) women, Caucasian and Latina women? Would LOVE input. No, it does not need to be strictly XS.

I am leaning to using my good ol' impi at two sprays and keeping tabs on how it goes.

Evolve, XiSt, xs106b, Flirt works awesome for that age range. So does Nude from LAL.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-27-2013 9:55 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, Mars82
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1599 thanks in 691 posts

05-27-2013 10:08 PM

Helping me on two threads Snoopy, I am flattered. I wish I could rep, got to spread the love (Not many I want to rep these days).

106B is, although I love it, hard to close. I dont know why, it just is. Will give Xist some time testing (Two apps, shower between apps with Lava soap/Rubbing Alcohol/Witch Hazel scrubbing - which hurts, for three days) and see if I like it.

You would think I would be all over it, but I just love me some SOB, APi and Impi too much right now. But it is time to man up and figure it out.

05-27-2013 10:08 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1875
Thanks received:
1618 thanks in 821 posts

05-27-2013 10:47 PM

Hey bud. I think with Latinas, a healthy dose of Androstenone would work. Evolve with Cohesion might be the key. Adding some XS99 might also work at making them move closer to you.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
05-27-2013 10:47 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA
sityslicker1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 29 posts

05-29-2013 6:53 PM

Has anyone tried or considered combining sob, connections and cohesion? You be getting a nice shot of e-none from the sob and cohension, Androstadienone from cohesion and the socials a-nol and b-nol from connection.
05-29-2013 6:53 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1599 thanks in 691 posts

05-29-2013 7:26 PM

Sob and connections both have quite a bit of Beta Androstenol, which is why sob has the I know you from somewhere vibe. Not the best mix.

05-29-2013 7:26 PM
Thanks given by sityslicker1

Share This Thread