Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The XS Combination Thread
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

RE: The XS Combination Thread
05-11-2013 4:26 AM

What is TAA?

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-11-2013 4:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Mysterion
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 3 posts

05-11-2013 6:04 AM

(05-11-2013 4:26 AM)Kahotep Wrote:  What is TAA?

'Molecule A' by AndroticsDirect. Main component of Instant Shine, causes the bubbly shine and friendliness.
05-11-2013 6:04 AM
Thanks given by Kahotep
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 238
Thanks received:
619 thanks in 312 posts

05-11-2013 8:22 AM

Sometimes I spray a little cohesion on my shirt so my target can get in close to smell it. There have been several times where girls would hug a little tighter, and when they let go, and pause for a second before completely pulling away.

I notice that I am starting to handle the Androstadienone a bit better but I hardly ever use it... I recently got back into working out hard and heavy, so that might be one of the reasons. I don't feel AS down as I used to when I used these products. What I do notice though is that I become a little more reserved, a friend always asks me why I'm a little quieter than usual after using Androstadienone products.

I like to mix up Cohesion and Connections with other products like A314 or Alpha Maschio.
05-11-2013 8:22 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1875
Thanks received:
1618 thanks in 821 posts

05-11-2013 7:41 PM

(05-09-2013 5:46 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Good combinations Mars. I never did like Exotica. What does it add to the mix?

I feel that Exotica generates the initial attraction, especially from a distance of about 3 meters, then the attraction grows the closer you get. It is also a confidence boost. I am around asians all day and this works well for me as our culture is a generally shy and conservative culture (a hi from a complete stranger is usually ignored). My CoCoEvEx combo in a sense takes things step by step and gets the ladies to stop, look and smile, then be open to conversations.

I'll be running Exotica with Cohesion today at the mall. Will report how it goes.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 11:36 PM by Mars82.)
05-11-2013 7:41 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1618 thanks in 821 posts

05-11-2013 11:37 PM

Hidden post.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

05-11-2013 11:37 PM

jamiep
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

05-12-2013 5:02 AM

I have just got bliss, connections and ACE. I think cohesion so far works best for me, I do not like the smell of ascend. cohesion just seems to make everyone ultra friendly. Men that would ignore me when I wore Alpha Machismo, suddenly became my best friends when I wore ACE. I don't get sexual hits at all with any of steve's products just very friendly vibes. I find that men come up and talk to me rather than women. I have tried 1 and also 2 sprays of Evolve but can not seem to find a sweet spot with that.

I will give bliss a go today, any advice on dosages ?
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2013 6:42 AM by jamiep.)
05-12-2013 5:02 AM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

05-12-2013 7:23 AM

(05-12-2013 5:02 AM)jamiep Wrote:  I have just got bliss, connections and ACE. I think cohesion so far works best for me, I do not like the smell of ascend. cohesion just seems to make everyone ultra friendly. Men that would ignore me when I wore Alpha Machismo, suddenly became my best friends when I wore ACE. I don't get sexual hits at all with any of steve's products just very friendly vibes. I find that men come up and talk to me rather than women. I have tried 1 and also 2 sprays of Evolve but can not seem to find a sweet spot with that.

I will give bliss a go today, any advice on dosages ?

You gotta make it happen or at least hint or make sexual passes. Unless the girl wants you that bad none will whore themselves but they definitely show the signs... You see them but didnt act on it that's all.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-12-2013 7:23 AM
jamiep
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

05-12-2013 7:41 AM

(05-12-2013 7:23 AM)Kahotep Wrote:  You gotta make it happen or at least hint or make sexual passes. Unless the girl wants you that bad none will whore themselves but they definitely show the signs... You see them but didnt act on it that's all.

you are probably right. I used 1 x Evolve, 1 x Ascend, 1 x connections, 2-3 x cohesion. I guess I was looking for clear signs signs like ladies playing with there hair, which I didn't get. Maybe with that much cohesion, the signs were more subtle, which I didn't pickup
05-12-2013 7:41 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1618 thanks in 821 posts

05-13-2013 7:45 AM

Tried to edit my post but it didn't come out so i'm retyping it.

Sorry kimba. I left my Exotica at the office so i wore ACE instead at 1 spray each, then went to the mall last weekend. Two hours later, i started feeling dizzy. This happened to me twice before while wearing ACE and spraying it at the same time. Also, my temper was through the roof. I wasn't in the mood to flirt. I washed Ascend off as soon as i got home and felt better about an hour after.

Today, i sprayed ascend and cohesion, then the evolve 2 hours after. Didn't feel any discomfort and the people at the mall were all smiling and joking with me. I think spraying ascend and evolve at the same time overloads me so i have to apply them a couple of hours apart.

Will still do the exotica+cohesion combo and report my findings.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

05-13-2013 7:45 AM
Thanks given by KIMBA

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1618 thanks in 821 posts

05-14-2013 9:08 PM

I'm running the Exotica+Cohesion combo today as I promised Kimba. Initial results? Stares, smiles and some arm brushing.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 9:09 PM by Mars82.)
05-14-2013 9:08 PM

Share This Thread