Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Wingman has arrived!
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

The Wingman has arrived!
04-02-2011 3:35 PM

The wingman has arrived.

Packaged exceptionally well with no leaking bottles. Priority Mail, Delivery Confirmation, No signature. Three day from emailing Mark my mailing address to mail box.

One - 30ml Bottle of the Black Label Formula,
Ingredients : Androstenone, alpha Androstenol, Androstedienone, Epiandrosterone, Beta-Androstenol, Estratetraenol, and Androstadienol.
In the letter address to me Androstenone is stated three times. I’m assuming this is a misprint and I’m thinking they mend Androstanone and Androsterone. This makes a total of 9 pheromones, 10 if you consider Oxytocin a Pheromone.

Two - 2ml Atomizer of the Edge Formula
Ingredients: Androstenone, alpha Androstenol, Androstedienone, Epiandrosterone, Estratetraenol,
In the letter address to me Androstenone is stated three times. I’m assuming this is a misprint and I’m thinking they mend Androstanone and Androsterone

Just in time for Club testing tonight!!!!

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2011 3:42 PM by kmacc45.)
04-02-2011 3:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 159
Thanks received:
267 thanks in 203 posts

RE: The Wingman has arrived!
04-02-2011 4:07 PM

BTW, SyraBrian reported on Wingman awhile back, when he found and bought it in a convenience store for $5.00.

When Hax Pheroceutics first contacted me about getting a product review forum setup on PheroTriuth I mentioned that one of our members had already made a couple of reports on Wingman, and that he said he bought it in a convenience store. Brad told me that when they were in the early beta stages of development they did offer it in a number of local convenience stores in New York, for feedback and market research.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]

In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
04-02-2011 4:07 PM
ohdilly
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 13 posts

04-02-2011 7:47 PM

Got mine today too. Was packaged well, and leak free. Got the letter same as kmacc. Lookimg forward to testing it out.

My current tool kit;
Scent of Eros, Wolf, Certo
AD- A314, IG, IS, IO, IH
P7- GG, DG, FTL, PURSUIT, ATJ, MAP, Summer Breeze
04-02-2011 7:47 PM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

Wingman get's an A first test!
04-03-2011 2:05 AM

First t test: 4-03-2011

Formula: Black Label Formula
Venue: Club, a mixture of 20 to 65 years, but mostly cougars.
Dosages: 8 shots of Black label, heavy I know but website said use it like a cologne.
Cover Cologne: Armani Acqua Di Gio
Prepared 2.5 ml atomizer with 100 drops of Black Label and 25 drops Armani Acqua Di Gio

Did a smell test to determine what cologne would go best with formula. Got a good buzz on the third whiff, mones are there and they are strong. Upon application of formula (8 sprays) another Buzz hit me hard and heavy. At this point got a good feeling that this was the real deal. I arrive earlier then usually (9:30), some friends were support to meet me there but they never showed. About round 11:00 pm club starts to fill and I’m floating around to see if I can generate any hit. Got a lot of eye contact and smiles. Ok, about round 11:30, I’m the man, my wingman has set me up and a target needs to be selected.

She caught my eyes when I was walking down the stair. We made eye contact and she sat up in her chair, it was almost like she saying, here I am or pick me. I walk toward her, and her eyes lit up like brake light on my car. The unusual yada yada yada , her hand all over me. At one point she asked me “where did you come from”, this gave me the feeling like she was in awe of me. She was seated at a table with three other people (her mom, and another couple). She tells me to go get a chair and please sit down, I do and it’s like yada yada yada, I love the chatted box. We dances and she all over me, I’m the one that always breaking eye contact. About 20 minute after sitting at table, mom and this poor guy’s wife are all over me on the dance floor. In 35 minutes, I have live story, what she doing tomorrow, phone number and invitation to meet then at some zoo. Mom is drunk and blatantly staying to hit on me, she decides it time to take mom home and I walk then out. Mom gets in car (passenger side) I walk around to driver side where she is leaning against car. She puts her arms around me and asks “you going to call me tomorrow morning”, I say yes and she leans head forward and gives me this light kiss on the lips. I smile and say “drive safe”, she repeats her question. I repeat my answer, she smiles get in car and drives off.

My observation:

1. The people who made this stuff, know what they are doing. The attraction Wingman created was way over the top at 8 sprays. I’m cutting it in half next test.

2. The Alpha thing never enter my mind, it was just pure attraction. We were cheek to cheek when we talk half the time.

3. She would be holding my hands 30 seconds to a minute after sitting down. While sitting down one of my legs would always find it way in-between her. She would squeeze her legs together while my one leg was there between hers.

At this point, there is no doubt in my mind that this bottle of wingman is the real deal.

Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
04-03-2011 2:05 AM
Thanks given by dbot, JohnnyHard
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 159
Thanks received:
267 thanks in 203 posts

04-03-2011 9:41 AM

I've been following all of your reports, and I've gotta say that this is one of your best. Sounds like you've found yourself a real winner, and that you got it for free just makes it all that much sweeter doesn't it?

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]

In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
04-03-2011 9:41 AM

kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

04-03-2011 10:01 AM

Five hours later, mones still strong. First time I've ever felt like I could go out with only the application of the night before and still have the pulling affects of mone working for me. My Wingman is still on the job, and come to thing of it, Awesome name.

04-03-2011 10:01 AM
JesseJester
Lo' Pro'

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 19 posts

04-03-2011 11:23 AM

Wow! Great report with great results kmacc. Hopefully you will continue see good results, and hopefully the other testers will as well. I am hopeful considering this company has been in the business for a long time and are now just releasing a product. It gives me the impression it was well researched. I am pleased to see that they have included the molecules that the mix contains. I am finding that I care more and more lately about what I am spraying on myself. The product also contains 2 molecules that I am interested in testing individually but havnt been able to find. Epiandrosterone and Androstadienol.

I look forward to more of your reports.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
04-03-2011 11:23 AM
Pagodeiro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
60 thanks in 34 posts

04-03-2011 11:43 AM

that´s for the Beta-Androsterone

maybe Chris will be so kind to add the Adrostadienol to the store ?

Pago

Soe, Chikara, NPA, TE, A7, Pheros, AlterEgo, Liquid Trust, Soe and C7 and Edge Gel packs, Edge Wipes, M11, DownGirl, Wingman and WingEdge,
A314, IG, IO, Shine, TUTH, IH, IFM, MX353, MX297/MX390,
TAC, TAK, TAL, TAA, TAF, TAH, P74, P75, P76, P79, P80, P83, P85, P86, P89, P91, P93, P96, P97, P101, P102, P103, P119, P126,
Xcite wipes
None, A1, B-Nol, A-nol, Est, Meo Est, AndrostAnone,
NPAw, SOEgpw, TEgpw, PIw, Focus
04-03-2011 11:43 AM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

04-03-2011 5:03 PM

(04-03-2011 9:41 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I've been following all of your reports, and I've gotta say that this is one of your best. Sounds like you've found yourself a real winner, and that you got it for free just makes it all that much sweeter doesn't it?

So true Mark, their something differance about this mix. Not able to put in words yet. I went to zoo with her, shower and reapplied (8 sprays) Wingman Black Label. Even tho we are outside the effect of Wingman were there. We sat down at bench (Mom and girlfried were there) and talked for three hours. Alot of talking, touching, laughing and even tho I was sitting beside her, our two inside legs were always together. This leg thing has got me intrigued.

When leaving same as last night, everyone in car. Shes outside car, I approach her and arms go around me with this ever so soft kiss on the lips. I say something like "I'm the kind of guy that needs confirmation that my advances are welcome”. She gives me this devilish smile and said “I’ll let you know when their not”. She get in car and drive they ride off.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2011 5:07 PM by kmacc45.)
04-03-2011 5:03 PM
Thanks given by dbot

JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 14 posts

04-03-2011 5:25 PM

8 sprays seems like a lot to me, and there seems to be no OD. I wonder if the -A-none keeps the -E-none ODs away.
04-03-2011 5:25 PM

Share This Thread