Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Wingman has arrived!
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 133
Thanks received:
53 thanks in 36 posts

RE: The Wingman has arrived!
04-03-2011 7:08 PM

Great reports Kmacc! How is the scent of the product?

(04-03-2011 5:25 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  8 sprays seems like a lot to me, and there seems to be no OD. I wonder if the -A-none keeps the -E-none ODs away.

I was thinking the same thing. This seems to be a -none based product, so figure 8 sprays must be 20mcgs of -none at a very minimum; probably more like 40mcgs.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol
04-03-2011 7:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

04-03-2011 8:39 PM

(04-03-2011 7:08 PM)dbot Wrote:  Great reports Kmacc! How is the scent of the product?

I was thinking the same thing. This seems to be a -none based product, so figure 8 sprays must be 20mcgs of -none at a very minimum; probably more like 40mcgs.

As advertize, Wingman’s scent is a light citrus smell. First test, the cologne was with Acqua Di Gio. At zoo, the cologne was Versace Fresh. In my opinion, Acqua Di Gio elevated Wingman. To me the scent of Acqua Di Gio and Wingman Black Label compliments each other. The scent of Wingman can be cover easily by any fresh smelling cologne.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 10:11 AM by kmacc45.)
04-03-2011 8:39 PM
Thanks given by dbot
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 14 posts

04-03-2011 9:58 PM

Sounds like a good mix to me. I like citrus anyway. I might have this one on order by mid-week or so, speshly if other reports roll in.
04-03-2011 9:58 PM

kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

04-04-2011 6:31 PM

Trying to order two more bottle all day. Site won't take credit card or paypal. Yea, it's that good!

Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
04-04-2011 6:31 PM
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 14 posts

04-07-2011 7:20 PM

Just ordered mine... I plan to start with fewer than 8 sprays. LOL.
04-07-2011 7:20 PM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

Wingman Black Label & P-83
04-08-2011 8:34 AM

Wingman Black label (total 5 sprays all evening)
P-83

Came down to 5 sprays last night with last Saturday’s target. Went to movie watched Hall Pass. Had good time, a lot of yada yada yada, plenty of touching, laughing, movie had some good jokes. After movie went to Applebee’s, I was starving, she ate like a bird. At one point she reaches under the table and squeezed my leg, Mr. Wood entered the room. Mom still in town and really is a cool chaperon, for some reason I feel that there is a Wingwoman working for me too. Walking to car we’re holding hand and she had this little girlish smile on her face. Mom thank’s me for the evening and gets in car. We embrace and she thanks me for a wonderful evening. Her head leans forward my lips touches her and a atomic explosion went off. Kind of take me by surprise, I could feel her struggling to reel it back in. With the biggest grin yet, she said good night and drive off.

1.Started off with 4 spray before movie, in the car on the way to restaurant (we're in separate car) I did one spray from atomizer (2.5 ml, 3 drops per spray). I also did two sprays of P-83 (6.8 mcg per spray).

2.The first two departing kisses were mouth closed lip lightly touching, Last night kiss was filled with fire and desire. If we had been within 50 ft of a bed, we would have been it.

3.The leg squeezing and passionate goodbye kiss were all in play after P-83 was introduced. I wish somebody could definitively put a molecule name on this stuff.

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2011 8:47 AM by kmacc45.)
04-08-2011 8:34 AM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

04-11-2011 4:39 PM

(04-07-2011 7:20 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Just ordered mine... I plan to start with fewer than 8 sprays. LOL.

Have you gotten your order yet?

04-11-2011 4:39 PM

kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

04-11-2011 10:04 PM

Alright, Just got tracking from Tara Schultz, at
Wingman Customer Care. As a bonus for delay shipping, one more bottle of Wingman Black Label (total of three) was added.

I'm happy Yahoo

04-11-2011 10:04 PM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

04-23-2011 12:55 PM

Wingman & A314
6 sprays of Wingman Black Label
2 drops of A314

Serious Hits last night. I had the attention of every woman that I talked to last night. One hit was from a woman I know from the bank. I’m sitting at the bar and she’s standing between my legs basically giving me a lap dance. She turn around (bar is crowned) and this guy across the aisle thought he had a opportunity to say something to her. We made eye contact, and it was like he was Dracula and I had this silver cross pointed at him. She turns around and asked me “what was that all about”. I smile and said “you’re in my force field, nothing can touch us here”. She puts her arm around my neck and lays a wet one on my lips.

A woman that I had been talking to earlier came and stood about three feet away from us. Her eyes burning a hole thought my forehead. My banker girl couldn’t help but notice, she turns to me and said “your force field still up” I said “yea why”? She saids “This one wants you bad”.

This couple that I’ve known for three months had been sick with the flu for a while. It was their first night out since being sick and both of them were a little down in the dumps. After three minutes of talking he looks at me said “this is the first time I’ve felt good in three weeks”. I smile and said “good” then he said “I feel great, God I’m glad I came out tonight”. I knew right then that the Pheromone cloud had claimed another victim.

It was like that all night long.

This definitely needs more testing.

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2011 1:02 PM by kmacc45.)
04-23-2011 12:55 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Pheroman
SyraBrian
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 8 posts

04-25-2011 4:12 PM

(04-02-2011 4:07 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  BTW, SyraBrian reported on Wingman awhile back, when he found and bought it in a convenience store for $5.00.

When Hax Pheroceutics first contacted me about getting a product review forum setup on PheroTriuth I mentioned that one of our members had already made a couple of reports on Wingman, and that he said he bought it in a convenience store. Brad told me that when they were in the early beta stages of development they did offer it in a number of local convenience stores in New York, for feedback and market research.

I still have one full bottle and one half bottle of Wingman Edge left. I'm glad to read that Hax is forthcoming about what they put in their product.

I'm going to have another go with what I have. Makes me feel better knowing that Hax is legit.
04-25-2011 4:12 PM

Share This Thread