Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Werewolf
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

The Werewolf
12-17-2012 3:50 PM

THE WEREWOLF

Ok so I was jotting down some wolf notes in my journal on this crappy rainy day off. Figures. Anyway I remembered a mix I tried back over the summer that was really drastic and forgot about it until now. I decided to share. If anyone decides to try this let me know how it works out for you. I'm going to try it again someday as well and post back on this thread.

Normally I add a bit of none to make a big bad wolf signature bc normally wolf feels a bit soft for my tastes. What made me start doing this?

ok this is so under the f'ing radar its not even funny. Surprisingly it worked and even more surprisingly I never ran this mix again. Odd.

2 ingredients needed:

Wolf from LAL
Edge from LaCroy in a togo

Put on a decently thick app of wolf (~3 drops or more, if desired)
Go out to the club. Use the wolf much like a social opening and making some contacts.

The incident: I was out with some friends over the summer at the beach with wolf on and we entered a group of very fine females. Ok nothing new. No matter how hard I tried I could not escape this friendzone shit wolf was putting me in with these girls. This is rare and I was beginning to get some freak ass complex over it. Even escalation was being blocked as the girls would get all giggly when I would physically flirt. BUT they would just laugh it off like I was one of their gay friends and push me off. This was getting tiresome and I was getting pissed. Hours of this garbage.

We all left the club and went to a friend's beach house with the girls in tow. Thankfully I had some heavy hitting guys with me at the time bc I was the guy friend who they would have never followed home. This is not normal and I am used to being the draw. My complex was increasing.

On the way there I noticed a togo bottle of Edge unscented I rarely used sitting in my console. Figuring my night was already spent I shot 2 blast to my throat as my guys were piling out of the truck.

Almost like magic things made a shift. I was no longer the gay friend and I was getting approached differently. The kino I was missing out on came at me like the waves from the ocean. Um ok, what an interesting shift. The rest of the story is for me to know only. hehe

So what was the deal? My game is thick and my moves tight. AHA moment, it WAS the wolf. The wolf was masking my swag to the point it was overbearing what I was doing. The edge neutralized it and shifted it over to a sexual social instead of a strict social. From then on I started spiking wolf with none. I had become a sex werewolf.

Using a multi stage approach was very effective. I know some of the vets know of this as well but this was the first time I saw it with my own eyes so I wanted to share. Stacking is a brutal weapon when entering new environments. Sure, you make a significant signature shift and you have to step it up some but if you can pull it off its very stealth and effective.

[Image: th?id=H.4917283086271904&pid=15.1]
12-17-2012 3:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: The Werewolf
12-17-2012 4:16 PM

This can also be done with Alpha 7.

2 sprays Wolf + 1 drop Alpha 7 (dabbed to both sides of neck)
12-17-2012 4:16 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-17-2012 4:35 PM

Dude why am I even here anymore more? You taking the game to a whole new level thundr. I have lost the zest for testing out knew products once I found my go to combos. I need to get out more im young and single. My Day game is hyper efficient but boring because I know what the results with be. Night game is funner although odds of success are much lower. So many different things to ruin your game. I will get back into the scene next friday. Thanks for inspiring me! To bad im out of reps

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-17-2012 4:35 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-17-2012 4:40 PM

Hmm interesting story there Thundr. Glad it worked out for you in the end with Edge from LaCroy saving your night.

But the real question is.. would wearing both products as a combo from the start, instead of first wolf and then add Edge later, have had the same result?
Maybe the way it happend is the way it should be done...

Quote:Using a multi stage approach was very effective. I know some of the vets know of this as well but this was the first time I saw it with my own eyes so I wanted to share. Stacking is a brutal weapon when entering new environments.

Makes sence if you thing about it.. Get some initial trust/respect with a social/respect product/combo and once you notice these girls getting confortable (friend zone), add something more sexual/alpha to the mix.

Quote:Sure, you make a significant signature shift and you have to step it up some but if you can pull it off its very stealth and effective.

I think changing setting/venue contributed alot to pulling it off. Since its not only your signature that changes, but also the whole enviroment. So they won't be as focused on you in the beginning and subconciously they might think the changing of your signature might have something to do with the changing of setting.

I myself never thought about this kind of tactic, but you can indeed start out with a certain combo that gives you easy contact, let it hit them before following up with an application of some more sexual stuff.

Quote:I'm going to try it again someday as well and post back on this thread

I'm curious about what your findings will be!

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-17-2012 4:40 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2012 11:22 PM

Do you guys reckon if Wolf has none in it, and if yes, a low or moderate dosage

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 11:22 PM by Gslinger.)
12-17-2012 11:22 PM

John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-18-2012 1:05 AM

excellent post as always Thundr

Recently I had gone in lo-do, then hit another shot later and it really kicked in.
I was just trying not to OD, but that extra shot later took it up a notch.

Noticing how some things open people nicely but prevent sexuality
then others come on strong sexually but make it harder to open people or turn them off like you're too strong............ two stage is an obvious solution.

the major problem presenting itself is finding two things that play nice
researching here has led me to believe that with mones the sum can be greater than the parts

I'm going to look at edge
do we know the exact recipe of wolf?

I have a post of the month in the works, but I'm going to wait till the 29th of a month you haven't been nominated 5 times. Rofl

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-18-2012 1:05 AM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2013 10:43 PM

Edge is a very underrated product. Most users don't realize it's true power. For me half a gel pack of Edge works fine as a "Warewolf" without the need of additional wolf.
02-28-2013 10:43 PM
thundr
Vendor

02-28-2013 11:06 PM

Awesome but the whole point was shifting over an existing wolf app.

Putting on an edge pack is generally just a single app of edge and frankly has nothing to do with said "werewolf".

Thanks for the input.
02-28-2013 11:06 PM

Share This Thread