Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Start of Something Magickal
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

The Start of Something Magickal
12-19-2012 9:06 PM

Love Potion is celebrating pheromas. And i have always been interested in studying different cultures and traditions. this sounded like a fun way to celebrate the holidays. I had been considering splurging on some luscious MAC lip glass as a present for myself. But when i saw LP offering trial vials (5ml for $15) of all their unscented and reportedly phenomenal pheromone blends, I changed my mind and decided to get these instead.

I ordered a trial vial of Heart & Soul which i have been drooling over for some time and a trial vial of Cougar which is reported to be amazing.

I used this link

to garner a couple of free samples for myself along with my order

I requested samples of fuzzy wuzzy and balls Smile

Now I am wondering if it really takes two weeks for my order to get here. I ordered yesterday December 18th, and in two weeks I'll be in Indiana.

O well whatever. either way I'm stoked.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
12-19-2012 9:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

RE: The Start of Something Magickal
01-05-2013 11:39 AM

I got back from my trip and the box was here waiting for me. The trial vials are nice glass bottles of good quality and just sniffing the sample vials of Fuzzy Wuzzy and Balls they smell amazing.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

01-05-2013 11:39 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-05-2013 11:41 AM

I was wondering where the hell you'd been! Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-05-2013 11:41 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

01-05-2013 11:45 AM

visiting with my dad, his wife (who is from Waxahachie Smile ), my sister and my baby niece. Missed you guys though!!

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

01-05-2013 11:45 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-05-2013 12:18 PM

welcome back!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-05-2013 12:18 PM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

01-05-2013 12:38 PM

Initial reaction copied from my journal:

(01-05-2013 11:32 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  YAY!!!! Big Grin My Love Potion samples smell beyond amazing!!!!!!!!! WOW. Yeah, you were not kidding, Halo, when you said these scents were fantastic and I didn't even know. I totally didn't even know. DELICIOUS. Its ridiculous.

I got home late last night, and I saw the box. The husband knows I get free samples of beauty products in the mail (face lotions, conditioners, fancy stuff) so he doesn't even ask what the box is.

I'm super tired (from travelling) and not feeling motivated, but when I finally opened up the box just now and took a whiff of Fuzzy Wuzzy and Balls I perked right up. Better than coffee to get this girl motivated. I'm still sniffing at them now. Balls has something ballzy to it like amaretto or something. mmmmm. I love it.

Fuzzy Wuzzy is more smooth.

So here is what I want to do. I'm thinking of pouring these samples of fantastic smelling phero enhanced oils into (respective) to-go bottles then pouring a bit of vanilla body spray into the sample vial, shaking it up to get the excess and then adding that plus a bit more of the vanilla body spray to the to-go bottles. I know its not a purist thing to do, but I like my spray bottles filled with mones. If it ends up that I fuck it up, that's on me. But I have a feeling that the smells will still be fantastic, they will mesh well with the vanilla (rather than say japanese cherry blossom) and I'll end up very happy with the end result. I'll let you know. And either way I'll be ordering from Love Potion again in the near future!

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 12:39 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
01-05-2013 12:38 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

01-06-2013 4:40 PM

I knew you'd love them. I just ordered another bottle of Fuzzy Wuzzy. Only one left in the cart!
01-06-2013 4:40 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-06-2013 10:31 PM

OOOOOoooooh!!!!!! Sounds like a convert is born....

LP = YUM!
Mrgreen

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-06-2013 10:31 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

01-15-2013 10:26 AM

FUZZY WUZZY REVIEW

Copied from my journal:

January 14th, a Monday, started off with 6 to go sprays of my Fuzzy Wuzzy Mix (I diluted the 1.5 ml of oil in 3 ml of bath and body works fresh vanilla body spray). Sprayed to my hoodie jacket as I walked from my car to campus.

The effects were subtle (keep in mind I diluted the mixture. I have been going for "subtle" with my pheromones lately). But they were there. Guys inhaled deeply whenever they were near me. In the 1st class room before class the guys seated near me started talking with more animation but less coherence when I sat down near them. I ended up having to move to the front row (the prof requested that those in the back two rows move up) and the professor was paying me more attention than the rest of the 50 plus students. After my first class I went to the library to check out a course reserve text book. Gotcha may or may not make me less reserved/ more friendly and fun. To be determined. While reading in the library a guy was walking by where I was sitting. As he passed he took a deep breath, paused just beyond where I was sitting, turned around and began looking at the books across from me. He looked at those books, without ever picking one up off the shelf, for several minutes. I got a phone call from my husband. We made plans to meet up for lunch. When I said "I love you" and got off the phone and went back to reading, the guy finally moved on.

In my next class, the guy behind me was being very chatty, and after class I ran into a couple of girls I know. They also seemed very inclined for conversation. I felt very popular in general where ever I went. I really like this pheromone blend.

The vanilla smell stayed very prevalent for the whole day. I can still smell it on my hoodie. It has like a warm, caramel, cream vanilla fragrance. It is a delicious scent really, but I'm not in love with it. I'm sure there are other LP fragrances that would be much more my style.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

01-15-2013 10:26 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

01-19-2013 2:12 PM

After wearing the Fuzzy Wuzzy mix that I made a second time, I warmed up to the fragrance. It is rather delicious. I would wear it for the fragrance even without the Pheromones. Smelling yummy definitely adds to the enjoyment of the day.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

01-19-2013 2:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion is Magickal meng123 3 7,282 07-20-2012 9:39 PM
Last Post: LIFEISGREAT