Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Start of Something Magickal
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: The Start of Something Magickal
01-26-2013 1:08 AM

Cougar Review

Copied from my journal....

...This afternoon, however I applied 3 small sprays of Cougar to the top I was wearing and went into work. And then I just sort of forgot I was wearing it. I was just thinking my day was going extraordinarily well. I was told by my boss that I'm good luck. And I was thinking "oh I must just be charmed".... work was going smooth.... Everyone seemed so happy to see me and I seemed to put everyone in a better mood.... Then I realized how nice guys were being.... And then how flirty they were.... And then one guys seemed just enamored with me..... And then I remembered I was wearing Cougar. this stuff is fantastic. women were being super extra adoring and sweet. guys were nice as hell. I felt more fun and clever- I see now what Halo was saying about this blend.

Part of me was considering not wearing it tomorrow, like a control day to test this stuff against my baseline. And I might do that. But that just sounds a tad bit boring after having such a lovely evening.

I must say I am really loving every little thing about Love Potion. Their fragrances are fantastic and their pheromones are phenomenal. Amazing stuff for sure. Heart

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 1:11 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
01-26-2013 1:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: The Start of Something Magickal
02-27-2013 6:58 PM

I've been playing around with Balls, Gotcha!, Cougar, and Heart & Soul and I must say these products are beyond magical. The vibe they create, the attention and the adoring, kind response these products have generated for me... they are incredible... and the smells are to die for. About to place my second LP order and just wanted to throw that out there Heart

If you would like to read more about my LPMP experiences, check out my journal

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 7:22 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
02-27-2013 6:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion is Magickal meng123 3 7,281 07-20-2012 9:39 PM
Last Post: LIFEISGREAT