Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The PT/AD Crossover
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3486
Thanks received:
6806 thanks in 1198 posts

The PT/AD Crossover
02-10-2013 2:29 PM

WELCOME
[Image: matrix-morpheus-vs.jpg]

LMAO.. sorry couldnt resist. I was trying to design a way to make a bridge here and during this I couldnt shake this overwhelming image above in my head.
So let me be the first to welcome you.

I wrote this a bit earlier yet I decided it perhaps needed a bit more exposure so I made a new thread to try and give a crash course for the mone experienced. I do not know what is going on over at AD lately and frankly I don't care to know. What I do know is that there are alot of AD guys coming over to PT now. In an effort to solve the most common question being asked, "What product replaces ...?"
Here is the answer.

All the AD guys,

You guys are more than welcome to join in the fun here. Its a great place and lets have a great time.

However.. you guys must realize there are no true "alternatives" to your products. Each product is different as no 2 are seemingly identical. Unless you plan on buying more of AD product you must also realize that the amounts you currently have are limited. When it runs out what is next?

I feel that it might be in best interest to begin "relearning" rather than replacing or replicating. Tons of stuff out there better than the AD stuff. I promise. It just takes a bit of reading reviews, journals, product and company familiarity.

Here is an analogy. I knew TKD and kung fu in my earlier years. When I went to college I got into MMA kickboxing and jit. I realized that while I can still bring in my earlier athleticism, I must open my mind to a completely new art. Once I got the handle on MMA I was able to start slowly incorporating kung fu and TKD into the MMA. But it took an open mind, some time, and alot of effort to do this.

If you have only familiar with AD products then you must consider yourself a noob regardless of experience.. at least for awhile. This is not an insult and honestly even the best of us have had to start over at some point in something. There is no dishonor in this. Consider it another new experience on your journey through mones. The more AD experience you have the faster you should pick things up and your familiarity should increase much faster than a true beginner.

But in order to make a successful transition it is helpful for you to travel a few steps of the noob. PT is alot broader than AD covering a few more companies and alot more product.

My best advice:

Introduce yourself. Let us know a bit about you and what you are looking to achieve with mones, your experience level, products you possess, etc. http://pherotruth.com/Forum-New-User-Introductions

Read up on some of the companies and products you may or may not be familiar with. This will help immensely. http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Pheromone-Co...-and-Links

In the same section of the forum feel free to read reviews on products that may have caught your eye.

Rest is up to you and where you take it from there is up to you. I am just rolling out a welcoming mat and trying to avoid that dreaded question "what replaces this product from AD...?" That is going to get a bit annoying and clutter up the forum. Just being honest.

Above all, let's all have some fun.
02-10-2013 2:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zerosix85, as33156, paradigmshift, Rattlesnake, CanadianGuy45, Pagodeiro, wiserd, D_Darko, Onedzguy, bored4life, ??????, Buzzy78, LL21, deker0, KIMBA, mark-in-dallas, eyeofra, halo0073, Sptsmed, seeusmile, solidprice, albasiero, Snoopyace, LoveInSpain

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

RE: The PT/AD Crossover
02-10-2013 3:48 PM

Damn Brotha. As usual you provide such pertinent as well as valuable guidance. Sorry that i could not rep ya!

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-10-2013 3:48 PM
Thanks given by thundr
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 406
Thanks received:
794 thanks in 355 posts

02-11-2013 5:21 PM

That same image came to my mind also Thundr Big Grin I was about to post the movie in some guys welcome threat Big Grin

I might as well do it here Big Grin

I've been fortunate enough to find Pherotruth right away when i started my quest for knowledge. I've never been a member of the Androtics forum or tried their products. But in some aspects it really seems like the members from there have been pulled out of the matrix.

Don't get me wrong, i've heard some of their products are nice and even still desired by some here, but in this "Androtics matrix" it seems only their products are used/can be used and talked about. I've heard other members comming from there reporting on how you have to play nice and buy their stuff to get access to exclusive/hard to get formulas's etc.

Anyway, welcome to the free world!

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 2:42 AM by Buzzy78.)
02-11-2013 5:21 PM
Thanks given by thundr
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1636 thanks in 692 posts

02-15-2013 1:12 AM

It is almost like you are speaking directly to me.

And can I take both pills? I may have an imbalance from using AD products so long...

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-15-2013 1:12 AM
Thanks given by thundr, KeyserSozen
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1832
Thanks received:
4795 thanks in 1978 posts

02-15-2013 1:25 AM

You know what Kimba, I think you were the one that probably prompted thundr to post that, but you weren't the first and certainly won't be the last. As he mentioning there's been a lot of others and I think you've used enough products to know that there are no exact replacements and every product is unique in one way or another.
thundr's one of the vets I mentioned elsewhere and among those have poured their heart and soul into PheroTruth.

And no, pick one or the other, red or blue? Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-15-2013 1:25 AM
Thanks given by thundr

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1636 thanks in 692 posts

02-15-2013 1:30 AM

I cant remember which did which from the movie! And am wrapped up in something so cant re-watch all three movies..........

Red. Yup, I am positive. No...Blue.....OK...Red. Fool

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-15-2013 1:30 AM
Thanks given by thundr
BigMatt
Still a padawan

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

02-22-2013 8:57 PM

Definitely the red, Kimba. Thundr gave me the red pill last week.
02-22-2013 8:57 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1832
Thanks received:
4795 thanks in 1978 posts

02-22-2013 10:22 PM

(02-22-2013 8:57 PM)BigMatt Wrote:  Definitely the red, Kimba. Thundr gave me the red pill last week.

That red pill is only to sedate you for what comes next. Twisted

You're not averse to syringes and long ass hyperdermic needles are you? sideLol

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-22-2013 10:22 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1912
Thanks received:
947 thanks in 518 posts

02-23-2013 2:08 AM

I remember at the beginning at my phero journey I started off Androtics Direct roaming with pherotalk forums which is where I first came across Steve aka (steveO) as one of the moderators. I recalled back then he had a goal of running his own phero business later in the future and looking now into the present day he achieved that so Props to him!.

Anyway being the nooblet I was... as soon as I got my 'togos' which were 5ml bottles of Androctic's range of pheromones they were selling, I showered myself with each and everyone of them along with my phero partners who got into it too and we all came to experience the OD/ghost effect they spoke of. From there that's where we went from doubters to believers.
There some blatant results while some didn't it find to work with themselves, sweet spot testing was pretty difficult since we only had 5ml to play and seeing how rate of using them which was far from conservative it would be already empty by then. After a few weeks little was left and we were all deciding what pheromone could invest on, as we were all under the idea that androtics was the only company that retails pheromones and that we already tried their full range..... we felt limited in options. We didn't feel like using their experimental ranges because it was too much science for us... we were highschoolers for goodness sakes lol. Chemistry did help me understand the measurements of mcg and mg but i never did psychology(wished i did it) so mones were alien to us.

As I was reading a persons journal in pherotalk he mentioned about his partner using another pheromone outside of androtics. I'm thinking "What.... there was other companies too???"
It later made sense to me why i couldn't find "pherx" (the first product I saw in an ad that made pheromones became known to me) in androtics because it was a different company!
So i thought "ok if there's other companies.... there should be other pheroforums as well..." I only came across three forums and in the list... pheromonetalk, pherotruth and lovescent. I first looked into lovescent and learnt that it was very similar to pheromonetalk, a forum of their own pheromones, then went I looked into pherotruth it had a branch of pheromone companies in it. I thought. "omg Perfect!"

Being so excited I made an intro and asked what sort of Pheromones should they recommended. "Mark-in-Dallas" the very first person to respond to welcome me couldn't really recommend a product for me without someone claiming that he's endorsing one company over another which was understandable but I felt like he was sub-communicating to me that I should "Look around, try and enjoy". As3's journal was the first i've come across and became interest in glace, Alfa maschio and Certo. During my experimentation I found that what worked for him didn't work me with myself. It later occurred to me that I was being too out-come dependent and being so reliant on the mones than actually focusing on myself.

After some trial and error and researching I came to the understanding that we're all newbie when it comes to using pheromone product we never tried before because we have to get to know it first. Much like learning how to walk, run or being skilled at something. Eventually in time we'll come to know whether it actually worked or didn't whether that might be from their unique body chemistry not agreeing with it or the people they're around are repelled from it, due to their race/morals/personality and character and being really sensitive to pheromones in general.
I don't think of my self as an expert yet... but i hope to get there someday!

Anyway glad to be here! no regrets because i wouldn't of been here by now!

SeeUSmile!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2013 5:00 PM by seeusmile.)
02-23-2013 2:08 AM
Thanks given by Six, paradigmshift, halo0073, NaughtywillCRY, mark-in-dallas

Shawnie
Pheroexcitement

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 7 posts

11-22-2015 6:53 AM

I am in the process of crossover right now.

My first experience with pheromones began on ebay.

There was a product named Score. That was my first. When I used it I didn't not pay attention to whether or not it worked. I wore it because I enjoyed the scent. Upon layer use which was about 3 years later I wore it and it felt great for the first 20 minutes. Then caused really extreme, instant depression. I threw the remainder of it out and vowed not to use pheromones again.

Next was AD. I started with Turn Up The Heat. Then also used IS. I thought that they worked well for me, but was a total noob and as stated above I was in a cycle loop with AD and thought that they were the only phero provider.

Then I moved on to Love Scent and realized that the product from them did work. It worked negatively for me.

Next was AD again. No positive results.
Then PO's D-**x. As well this obe did not give me any results (positive/negative).

Now I have made my own -none mix and it is wonderful. Began a bit too strong. I have now made the concentration of -none in the mix a little less.

I am excited now because I am now waiting on a TP order that I placed which has one of their ready-made mixes in it and I am believing that it will accompany my -none mix well and be a perfect fit for a great social to accompany my -none mix.

Thanks all,
Shawnie. Peace..
11-22-2015 6:53 AM

Share This Thread