Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Oversose symptoms
jontym
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 8 posts

The Oversose symptoms
02-11-2012 8:34 AM

To all the experts out there I keep hearing people talk about overdosing with whatever product they are using and this primerily begins to repel your targets rather than attract them but is that the only thing that happens or are there other clues that would suggest trhat I am ODing on a product?, just curious is all
02-11-2012 8:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

128BPM
Away
Got questions? Ask Ayahuasca.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

RE: The Oversose symptoms
02-11-2012 9:12 AM

Other recognisable clue for overdosing is the "ghosting" effect a.k.a. "the invisible man" - it's like nobody see you exist. Sometimes overdosing will get you responses like "you smell bad" (mostly with -none products and if you did a massive overdose). Also you may trigger negative reactions - bullying from the more beta males or (hell lot of) shit tests from females if you can't handle the strong vibe you are giving off with your mix. In fact the overdosing threshold depends mostly on your ability to be congruent with the mix you are wearing Wink .

(02-11-2012 8:34 AM)jontym Wrote:  To all the experts out there I keep hearing people talk about overdosing with whatever product they are using and this primerily begins to repel your targets rather than attract them but is that the only thing that happens or are there other clues that would suggest trhat I am ODing on a product?, just curious is all
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 9:14 AM by 128BPM.)
02-11-2012 9:12 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1312
Thanks received:
2491 thanks in 1224 posts

02-11-2012 10:34 AM

If I wear too many pheromones and drink a little too much I end up a puking shaking shivering mess. A few Pheromones will make me really tired if I wear too many.
02-11-2012 10:34 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 615
Thanks received:
538 thanks in 165 posts

02-11-2012 1:23 PM

I had a night recently where I think I Od'd. It was spooky how people would act as if you weren't there, you had to touch them to get them to notice you're there. It's strange, for a while 1 drop of New Pheromone Additive would work perfect for me in the day then two at night but recently I don't seem to be getting the reactions I did. Do you think people get used to your phero signature after a while and stop reacting to it? Would switching to another product for a while be a good idea?
02-11-2012 1:23 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 104 posts

02-12-2012 1:59 AM

(02-11-2012 1:23 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  I had a night recently where I think I Od'd. It was spooky how people would act as if you weren't there, you had to touch them to get them to notice you're there. It's strange, for a while 1 drop of New Pheromone Additive would work perfect for me in the day then two at night but recently I don't seem to be getting the reactions I did. Do you think people get used to your phero signature after a while and stop reacting to it? Would switching to another product for a while be a good idea?

It's not a bad idea. That is what I do.
I will switch up what I use every once in a while. I like to keep a bit of mystery about me...and switching things up a bit keeps people guessing. I don't want people to think they have me all figured out.
Of course even without -mones, there is no way anyone could have me all figured out...But with -mones it just makes a bit more fun and helps to add some mystery.

Just be wise about the products and the dosage you use.
02-12-2012 1:59 AM
Thanks given by kenpachi

Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
241 thanks in 78 posts

02-14-2012 10:56 PM

Everytime you OD a Unicorn dies Sad((

Just kidding. High none products or "attraction" products might elicit aggression in other men. It might also elicit a "horny" or "creepy" vibe from you which is counter to what you'd want. Some people are particularly susceptible to certain types of mones, I don't know if its sensitivity or any other cause but one of the explanations given is that some mones cause neurotransmittor burn out which makes you feel tired or zoned. Not OD-ing can also cause this problem, but OD-ing on something that burns neuros? Definitely a problem

Apart from OD-ing there is also the issue of clashes and conflicting mones. One of the reasons why its important to start testing each mone or product you have is to find out how each and everyone works for you and how you can recognise what are hits, what aren't hits, what are misses and if you hit that 88 year old granny instead of that 18 year old hottie.

If you apply too much Pheromones of different nature, your chemical signature might register too weird and "off the charts" (not in a good way) and you might get weird reactions from people. Alot of new users to Pheromones read the forums and then rush out to buy an entire treasure chest worth of Pheromones and then start dousing themselves in product.

Don't

What works for others can be a general guide for you but it might not be what exactly works for you.

For example, people report AM at up to 4-5 sprays not causing issues and giving crazy hits, whereas there are people reporting that AM at up to 2 sprays for Day use is enough, 3 and above causes too much of a sexual vibe (I use 3 sprays sometimes and have found that none sensitivity in others varies) and should only be used in the club.

Whether you OD or not also depends on the crowd around you. I had this one girl who reacted so negatively strongly even if I had the slightest "sexual" product on

(02-11-2012 8:34 AM)jontym Wrote:  To all the experts out there I keep hearing people talk about overdosing with whatever product they are using and this primerily begins to repel your targets rather than attract them but is that the only thing that happens or are there other clues that would suggest trhat I am ODing on a product?, just curious is all
02-14-2012 10:56 PM
Thanks given by MagicMan, shadowknight

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Symptoms of overdosing on mones? DunnMan 6 311 11-09-2012 11:38 AM
Last Post: John Schlongfellow