Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Mones: My love and skepticism
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
836 thanks in 354 posts

RE: The Mones: My love and skepticism
10-08-2011 12:42 AM

This coming Monday (10-10-11) opens a new chapter in my life as I make strides to get ahead in the workplace in my career. I start my new job as an assistant to a Hiring Manager for a major logistics company. I can talk more about that later, believe it or not I didn't post this today to brag about my cool new job, I actually came for advice. The day I landed the job at the interview I was wearing: 2x Sprays Edge, 2x Sprays of Hot Water by Davidoff... I feel like I should go with "the mix that landed me the job" because that could help me build more rapport with the woman who hired me who also happens to be the "Hiring Manager" in this case because I'm her assistant I'm directly reporting to her, the most important thing would be whether or not she likes me and thinks that I am more than capable.

But I had to take into consideration that I will be working with other people, and I will be forced to speak with people all day long, conducting interviews mostly... That means all types of people will be there and they won't all be young, hot, blondes, like my manager. So, they may not appreciate a sexual attractant covered up by a sensual cologne.

I guess what I'm saying is how do I make everyone happy without sacrificing the leverage I have with my manager? Or will she like the fact that the potential employees love me? Three years in a cubicle taught me one thing about corporate world...Boss is happy, you're happy... Anybody with a little more experience in corporate/professional with the use of mones?

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
10-08-2011 12:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 192
Thanks received:
214 thanks in 73 posts

10-08-2011 3:09 AM

Me=envious Jonjon...I want a hot young blonde woman to work under....Blum3 Aside from that congrats on the new position!! I can't remember or not if you'd said you tried Wolf or not but that's an ideal peaceful Alpha product you can wear (as long as you do not OD on it), since Garry does bill it as a workplace mone. I'm wearing it to my second job interview and i'll report back on how it went (I think i'll use Glace in conjunction with it). I haven't tried Corpo yet, but that's also billed as a mone that's exclusively designed for the corporate field, according to AD's site. And since you will be speaking with people all day, keep your Glace stocked up. I'm not in the corp field, so I can't offer much in the way of that kind of advice. Before my career change I was in the Criminal Justice field, where I dealt with the public at their worst usually hehe, so I definitely had my stocks of Alpha 7/Scent of Eros and the other smooth operator stuff replenished many a time.

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
10-08-2011 3:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2712
Thanks received:
2458 thanks in 941 posts

10-08-2011 5:46 AM

My pick: