Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Mones: My love and skepticism
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 822
Thanks received:
508 thanks in 255 posts

RE: The Mones: My love and skepticism
07-31-2011 1:43 AM

We all here for you brother Big Grin Which mones you have coming your way ? (lets take this conversation to the shoutbox Big Grin)

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
07-31-2011 1:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
836 thanks in 354 posts

08-01-2011 3:18 PM

My preparation this morning 8-1-11

As many of you know, I'm on a mission to become a "can-do" guy, sexy beast, Mr.Personality, talented and all around successful. Or as my Journal suggests... "Alpha Stud", alpha stud is my latent inner hero that I'm trying to manifest through external endeavors. But it starts from within you, this morning when I woke up I did 80 push-ups in sets of 40, before taking my shower. I felt invigorated and like I was ready to get out there and do what we alphas(someday) do best...conquer. I was ready to take on anything. It's just not the clothes we buy, the job, the car, it starts from within. I may not be a phero-guru yet... but I recommend morning exercises to everyone, especially when you have specific goal in mind or an image you're trying to market or protect. It did wonders for me and heightened the self effects that I had later on this morning when putting on Edge.

I showered and prepared for my shave. When I looked in the mirror a smile came to my face, in my eyes I can see him... Alpha-Stud. He's waiting for me on the other side, I once thought he was evil, society co-signed that belief and tried to feminize me. But I know better now, he'd never hurt me any sooner than he'd hurt himself. I can still be the gentleman I want to be, but there's a time to put your foot down, a time to get rough, down, and dirty. I kept all these things in my mind an impromptu pep-talk as I got ready for my class... There's another class I'm in too, the University of Hardknocks just up a started a new pick-up artist program, and I'm studying hardSarcastic

I hope this post encourages all the men who read this! I wrote it for you! Also some thoughts on sexy things girls like and future ventures of mine that I hope to take on and complete:

1. Dancing - I wish I was a better dancer, I'm currently looking for a cheap private teacher, hey if we're going to hit the club scene to pick up, this won't hurt.

2. Romance Languages - Almost want to say "nuff said"... ... I'm learning French... Learning a language aslo expands your mind.

3. Martial Arts - I actually did this one (still train a little) I'm a Jeet Kune Do and MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) practitioner... I've gotta say, I don't know how impressed girls are with it (I never used it to pick up women) but it gives you confidence, confidence, confidence. And you get the chance to kick some butt. You feel like a real man...

I have more, but I'll update my list later, just throwing some ideas for hobbies out there, I want to contribute to this community! Think about it, you throw some mones on top of hard earned skills and achievements, there's no telling what may happen... STAY TUNED!!!

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
08-01-2011 3:18 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, SeriousSmile
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 822
Thanks received:
508 thanks in 255 posts

08-02-2011 12:05 AM

nice exercise routine!
Not everybody can do push up in sets of 40... 4 yrs ago i cant even do 1 haha. But i do believe exercise make u very healthy!

An about the martial art, im sure if a situation comes up where u have to protect the girl, she will be hell impressed!

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
08-02-2011 12:05 AM

UntoldBlasphemous
The Thing on the Doorstep

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 16 posts

08-02-2011 3:52 AM

Just be patient and confident man! You just have a great personality and i understand you.
I think with this personality and pheromones it's going to be good for you. Never give up and try to realize yours dreams. Is with that personality i want to making up my ex i think there just can be very attracting for a woman..But maybe i'm wrong.
I think womans love a few thinks ,just thinks which seduce her primaly: A man with a goal, a man who know where he goes, a ambitious man, positive and self confident man,independant man and last,a light and funny man.
Later things like paint,music,dance and art generaly can help you to seduce. I'm musician too and it's a very good think for meetings girls even if i play organP
oh! I'm french so if you would help for learning french i canSmoke
Nice report and excercises

Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love?
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2011 4:19 AM by UntoldBlasphemous.)
08-02-2011 3:52 AM
Thanks given by JonJon, SeriousSmile
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
836 thanks in 354 posts

08-04-2011 3:45 PM

(08-02-2011 3:52 AM)UntoldBlasphemous Wrote:  Just be patient and confident man! You just have a great personality and i understand you.
I think with this personality and pheromones it's going to be good for you. Never give up and try to realize yours dreams. Is with that personality i want to making up my ex i think there just can be very attracting for a woman..But maybe i'm wrong.
I think womans love a few thinks ,just thinks which seduce her primaly: A man with a goal, a man who know where he goes, a ambitious man, positive and self confident man,independant man and last,a light and funny man.
Later things like paint,music,dance and art generaly can help you to seduce. I'm musician too and it's a very good think for meetings girls even if i play organP
oh! I'm french so if you would help for learning french i canSmoke
Nice report and excercises

I hope you get your woman too my friend, we'll keep working on ourselves and encouraging each other. We all came to this community for similar reasons... It's funny, at first I was excited about the mones but having a forum has become as important as getting those much coveted "hits"...

You're an organ player, that's awesome! I wish I was better at playing Organ, it's definitely an interesting skill to have. Keep me posted on your exploits and stay tuned for some of mine! Cheers!

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

08-04-2011 3:45 PM
Thanks given by UntoldBlasphemous
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
836 thanks in 354 posts

08-04-2011 4:03 PM

HOT FOR TEACHER

So in class today, I started to notice something... I can smell women, I mean of course I always could but it's like that 'feminine smell' is more obvious to me these days. It's happened in other instances but I will explain something I've been noticing all week long but had to make sure about before I posted it.

My instructor is a dirty-blond woman from Bulgaria. She has a Colgate smile, very well defined jaw line, bright eyes, pleasant and confident demeanor. Her body type is a bit "strident" but is downplayed by her very girly, trendy and well coordinated outfits. Okay, I hope I painted a descriptive enough picture for you. Well today she walked past me and I was like "Whoa, I smell 'girl'" I said this in my mind obviously. Funny thing was it wasn't musty or stinky. Now my question is, do wearing mones make you more aware of other pheromones that naturally come from other people, most notably the opposite sex? I'm curious...

Anybody want to weigh in on this one?

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 7:37 PM by JonJon.)
08-04-2011 4:03 PM
Thanks given by mengster
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
366 thanks in 163 posts

08-04-2011 8:53 PM

copulins? haha
the smell of Essence of Woman is growing on me... slowly........
08-04-2011 8:53 PM

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1963 thanks in 811 posts

08-04-2011 8:57 PM

Lol mengster I bet you're right.

Let us know if she smells as good in two weeks. Big Grin
08-04-2011 8:57 PM
Thanks given by JonJon
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
836 thanks in 354 posts

08-04-2011 10:43 PM

(08-04-2011 8:57 PM)dbot Wrote:  Lol mengster I bet you're right.

Let us know if she smells as good in two weeks. Big Grin

HAHAHA... If she does I'll be sure to report it of course.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

08-04-2011 10:43 PM
UntoldBlasphemous
The Thing on the Doorstep

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 16 posts

08-05-2011 3:10 AM

Your report is interreseting. I just think know what do you mean. With my ex girlfriend,it's fucking amazing,she smells like "a female odor" which just turn me on when i smell it. In that way, maybe is just using pheromones colognes too?
Or maybe there is person who have more pheromones naturally than other. I really don't know...

(08-04-2011 3:45 PM)JonJon Wrote:  I hope you get your woman too my friend, we'll keep working on ourselves and encouraging each other. We all came to this community for similar reasons... It's funny, at first I was excited about the mones but having a forum has become as important as getting those much coveted "hits"...

You're an organ player, that's awesome! I wish I was better at playing Organ, it's definitely an interesting skill to have. Keep me posted on your exploits and stay tuned for some of mine! Cheers!

Thanks man i'm on it. I'm just trying to be confident and waiting this fucking mones. It just seems to be so long waiting.. Just hoping you get her too. You an organist too?
I'm following your exploits.

Eh guys! Do you think that dance like tango or salsa(saloon dance) is attractive for womens? I want to start in dance but i don't know if is it seductive for womens.

Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love?
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2011 5:55 AM by UntoldBlasphemous.)
08-05-2011 3:10 AM

Share This Thread