Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Journeys of the Jester and His Wingman
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
239 thanks in 100 posts

The Journeys of the Jester and His Wingman
05-21-2011 4:29 PM

First off, I want to thank ohdilly for sending me his unwanted bottles free of charge. It was quite generous of him. I promised him I would report on it considering it was sent to him as a test bottle. Thanks again ohdilly :good3:

Wingman Black Label:

My first go round was at 3x at a wine bar I frequent alot. I had planned on getting some over the top self effects but really felt none. It was a horrible night to test. No one was really in the bar and my FB/date was really pissing me off. I had looked forward to that evening considering I rarely get out. My FB was just in a shitty mood and i couldnt break her out of it. We ended up leaving early and going back to my house where we had another huge argument. Enough about that.

Second time weraring it was at 2x. I sprayed and walked out the door for a 15-20 min walk to a bar. I walked in and gaged the best place to sit. The bar was pretty empty but there were 2 girls at the bar. I sat a few stools away. About 4 ft.. In less than 3 minutes the hair started to flip on both of them, and the looks started to peer in my direction. I caught them both multiple times. Just as I was contemplating a way to open them, a woman walked in the bar. There were a bunch of open seats at this horseshoe shaped bar. This chick(24 yo) came in, looked around, then sat right next to me. 3 minutes later........hair flipping. I opened and we didnt stop talking for the next 2 hrs. She had great body language hits. Everything was in my direction. As I sat there and talked to her, the other 2 girls at the bar just kept looking over at me. Like "is he ever going to talk to us?" It was pretty obvious.

Now for the bad part.......my game. I can tell that I havnt been out much. My game was VERY rusty. I was having some problems finding my usual witty comments and I completely forgot to kino. I also had problems keeping the energy high. Honestly, given the signs and situation this girl was open to a ONS and I could not close the deal. This is very unlike me given the opportunities she gave me. I mean.....this chick bought drink after drink. There had to have been a level of interest.

So, she left. And I opened the other 2 girls at the bar. We had some decent chit chat but they were pretty drunk at that point and were close to leaving. One was 26, the other was 28. Both had good reactions.

Self Effects:
This mix is decently calming. EST doesnt have the biggest effect on me. I felt quite comfortable with my situation and when it came to talking it wasnt if i was going to open but how I was going to open. I really dont get an alpha vibe from this mix. Of the 2 times id worn it, I struggled to keep good posture. That possibly could be the EST relaxing me but I dont like to look like I have a weak frame.

All and all......this mix has promise. I will be testing this again very soon. i like what I have seen so far. My initial thoughts are that this has a good dose of -none in it.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2011 5:39 PM by JesseJester.)
05-21-2011 4:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, dbot, mark-in-dallas, JohnnyHard, JAYCEE, Pheroman, SeriousSmile

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 894
Thanks received:
1625 thanks in 744 posts

RE: The Journeys of the Jester and His Wingman
05-21-2011 5:00 PM

great report Jesse !

Hyper reported that he had somewhat strong self effects and and if i remember right i had the same issues the first time with Wingman Black ...
second use was totally different .. so i think i had somewhat adjusted to WB ..

Wingman Black is lower on Est than Wingman Red in my opinion and maybe you give an extra shot of nols a try with WB what helped in my case !

The Epi - Androsterone is supposed to be called TAL over at AD and maybe that´s what´s irritating for you ?

EDIT : Epi - Androsterone seems to be something inbetween TAH and TAL ...

Jesse did you have any problems how jokes made by you were perceived ? I mean whilst wearing WB i have to be very careful what i say not to hurt a girl because she will beliefe what i say ...

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
05-21-2011 5:00 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE, SeriousSmile
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
239 thanks in 100 posts

05-22-2011 8:53 PM

(05-21-2011 5:00 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Jesse did you have any problems how jokes made by you were perceived ? I mean whilst wearing WB i have to be very careful what i say not to hurt a girl because she will beliefe what i say ...

Pago

I didnt notice that really. I will keep an eye on that though. For the part I think she perceived all comments in jest. Last night seemed the same. However, most of the teasing I did was all in the first 2 hrs of of having this on. That might be quite important. Whatever the mood lifter is in this, it seemed to dissappear after 2 hrs.

I had another great night testing this. I will type up the report here soon.

05-22-2011 8:53 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
239 thanks in 100 posts

06-26-2011 10:31 PM

Soooo.....

2 sprays at my favorite wine bar. My date and I went and sat at the bar. At one end was a very, very attractive blonde(mid to late 20’s) woman and 2 chairs over was an overweight 40 something woman. I was pissed because we had to sit close to 6 ft away from the hottie and the door was open so I had 2 variables working against me. My date knows the deal. She now knows what to look for and she is another set of eyes looking for hits.

My date and I talked with the owner for a bit and after good 10-15 min or so my date notices that she is starting to peek over in my direction. This is not an easy thing to do considering the size of the woman sitting between us. Soon the hair started to get touched and to my surprise the mix was actually making its way over to her.
Ugh. Gotta find a way to open. So…I ended up making a comment about the oversized wine glass that was sitting in front of her being her troff. She laughed and said she wished it was or something. We talked for a bit and when I asked her if she new the owner she replied that she was actually there to inquire about a position.(hoping its doggystyle)

As time went on my friend keeps noticing that she is looking down the bar at me. This chick did everything in her power to try and make eye contacts with me. She gave me obvious IOI’s. Each time she said something to me she leaned forward with a smile and pushed her hair over her ear. But here is something that I find very strange. I have noticed this a lot lately. She kept making it a point to let everyone know that she had a boyfriend. She never directly said it to me, but she kept saying my boyfriend this and my boyfriend that to the large woman that was between us and her. This was also pointed out to me by my friend. She said to me “that chick wants your fucking cock and she wont stop talking about her boyfriend.

While this was happening a dude and 2 woman (mid 20’s)came in to get a drink and some apps. As it turns out it was a couple and a 3rd wheel. My back was to them so my friend was in charge of checking them out. She said that one of the two kept looking over and was doing a lot of hair play. Yup, the chick checking me out………the girlfriend.

The girl at the end of the bar ended up leaving, but not without a turn around, glance, and smile in my direction. Definite hits from her. The couple and friend ended up leaving as well. Yup…..got a last minute glance as well. The waitress didn’t seem to be affected. To bad…….she such a hottie.

We changed venue’s to go play darts. Not much to report from there except about the the couple in the dart lane next to us. (late 20’s) My friend said that the woman kept looking over in our direction. Then she told me that it was going from peeks to full turnarounds to look at me. She also told me that her boyfriend was starting to notice and he was now looking over at me as well.

This was another great night wearing this product. I have seen nothing but great, consistent results with Black Label. It has been one of the best……if not the best stand alone I have used at this point.

More reports coming.

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2011 10:35 PM by JesseJester.)
06-26-2011 10:31 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Pagodeiro, ohhmygod, Rattlesnake, JAYCEE, Deja Vu, SeriousSmile
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 894
Thanks received:
1625 thanks in 744 posts

06-26-2011 10:45 PM

Great Report Jesse !

matches exactly my experiences wearing Wingman

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
06-26-2011 10:45 PM
Thanks given by JesseJester, dbot

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 749
Thanks received:
482 thanks in 239 posts

06-27-2011 1:18 AM

Great Report mate. Hopefully my 9+O is just as good !

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
06-27-2011 1:18 AM
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 111
Thanks received:
128 thanks in 55 posts

06-27-2011 5:27 PM

good reports i just got my element 7 so i got a meeting tomaro which im going to use to try it hopefully il see something crazy or else it will be another boring meeting
06-27-2011 5:27 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
239 thanks in 100 posts

06-27-2011 5:51 PM

(06-27-2011 1:18 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Great Report mate. Hopefully my 9+O is just as good !

Thanks. I will be interested to see how that one does. Its pretty much the same as BL but now has COPS.

06-27-2011 5:51 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
239 thanks in 100 posts

07-22-2011 11:56 AM

Though I have had hitless nights, WM BL has been the best stand alone product I have used to date. It is now my go to bottle in just about every social situation. With that said, I took advantage of the discount and ordered some more from this company. I originally ordered 2 packs of 7, 9, and 9+O. After reading that WM 7 may not have been performing correctly, I quickly emailed the company and requested that they remove the WM 7 and replace it with another product that they saw fit. So, this week I received 3 btls of 9, 2 btls of 9+O, and 1 btl of X. I will be testing these against WM BL in hopes that one of them can deliver the same results as WM BL.

07-22-2011 11:56 AM
Thanks given by ClintX2, SeriousSmile

ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 353
Thanks received:
537 thanks in 248 posts