Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Journeys of the Jester and His Wingman
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 28 posts

RE: The Journeys of the Jester and His Wingman
07-22-2011 1:16 PM

Where are the reports that wingman 7 havent been performing properly?
07-22-2011 1:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
226 thanks in 94 posts

07-22-2011 9:09 PM

(07-22-2011 1:16 PM)stld82 Wrote:  Where are the reports that wingman 7 havent been performing properly?

It really wasnt a report. I read it in a thread and paniced because I had just ordered it. Here is the quote. Im not sure what was said to him but this is what I read.

(07-18-2011 7:28 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Wow my order was in the mailbox today from ordering the 15th and having trouble processing the payment! Got my WE 9+O and WE X was subbed for the WE 7 I paid for (which had quality control issues I was told, woo-hoo!! no extra charge! sweetness and light!) and like 4 samples of X22 and a crapload of gelpacks! Soooo gonna play this weekend... HAX rocks on the delivery, we'll see how the goods perform!

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
07-22-2011 9:09 PM
2Soon2Care
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
280 thanks in 150 posts

07-24-2011 10:50 PM

Sooo I've read some other posts that indicate that the current Wingman products are working where some hours after application the buffering components wear off and the sexual components become more active, so I read that where they may be more social initially then later turn edgier. I've not had any more detail on what the "quality control" problems were, but if I don't get any action out of these, I'll wait a month or so and then return them for replacements to give them time to fix whatever may be wrong. I'm not complaining about the WE7 being replaced with WEX as long as it works. You might email/call them and see whether or not they are replacing WE7 that was shipped within some timeframe?

(07-22-2011 9:09 PM)JesseJester Wrote:  It really wasnt a report. I read it in a thread and paniced because I had just ordered it. Here is the quote. Im not sure what was said to him but this is what I read.

(07-18-2011 7:28 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Wow my order was in the mailbox today from ordering the 15th and having trouble processing the payment! Got my WE 9+O and WE X was subbed for the WE 7 I paid for (which had quality control issues I was told, woo-hoo!! no extra charge! sweetness and light!) and like 4 samples of X22 and a crapload of gelpacks! Soooo gonna play this weekend... HAX rocks on the delivery, we'll see how the goods perform!

Fun Kit
Androtics Direct - IJ 1x, IO 2x, TUTH 1x, ISh 4x
Liquid Alchemy Labs - Estratetraenol
Alpha Dream - Glace w/Molecule "A", Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Certo, Androstadienone
HAX Pheroceuticals - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O, Wingman Edge X22
07-24-2011 10:50 PM
Thanks given by JesseJester

JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
226 thanks in 94 posts

08-03-2011 1:03 PM

4 nights of wearing 9+O and hits have been nowhere near what I received with the original black label. To be honest........havent had many hits at all while wearing it. I do like the scent though. Just wish it had a bit more longevity.

Also, im gonna have to put some black tape over the label. Im pretty sure they couldnt have made the word PHEROMONES any bigger on the label. Eek. I keep a bottle in my inside jacket pocket. The other night I had a woman over for dinner. After dinner we went out to my front porch to have some wine. She got cold so I lent her my jacket and she proceeded to go through all of my pockets. What was the first thing she pulled out......my 9+O bottle with the word PHEROMONES in large ass font. Luckily, I was able to divert her attention to smelling it and she never read the label. She then complimented me on how great I always smell. I was wearing ICM 2.25 covered with Love and Luck that evening. I also hit some really serious LMR that evening. Its been a long time since I havnt been able to close the deal after a dinner date.

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2011 1:04 PM by JesseJester.)
08-03-2011 1:03 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Rattlesnake, Pheroman, Q-Tips, ClintX2, JohnnyHard, SeriousSmile
Onedzguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 17 posts

08-03-2011 5:05 PM

(08-03-2011 1:03 PM)JesseJester Wrote:  4 nights of wearing 9+O and hits have been nowhere near what I received with the original black label. To be honest........havent had many hits at all while wearing it. I do like the scent though. Just wish it had a bit more longevity.

Also, im gonna have to put some black tape over the label. Im pretty sure they couldnt have made the word PHEROMONES any bigger on the label. Eek. I keep a bottle in my inside jacket pocket. The other night I had a woman over for dinner. After dinner we went out to my front porch to have some wine. She got cold so I lent her my jacket and she proceeded to go through all of my pockets. What was the first thing she pulled out......my 9+O bottle with the word PHEROMONES in large ass font. Luckily, I was able to divert her attention to smelling it and she never read the label. She then complimented me on how great I always smell. I was wearing ICM 2.25 covered with Love and Luck that evening. I also hit some really serious LMR that evening. Its been a long time since I havnt been able to close the deal after a dinner date.

LOL. Great report, even better great save!

ODG
08-03-2011 5:05 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 222
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 157 posts

08-03-2011 6:07 PM

I see I'm not the only one who thinks WM/b was better than 9+O.

I hope Hax can be persuaded to bring back the original formula.
08-03-2011 6:07 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1797
Thanks received:
1642 thanks in 712 posts

08-03-2011 7:16 PM

Seems to still be available at the original Wingman site:

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

08-03-2011 7:16 PM

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 222
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 157 posts

08-03-2011 8:52 PM

(08-03-2011 7:16 PM)dbot Wrote:  Seems to still be available at the original Wingman site:

Oh, I was clicking through the link in the forum, it took me to the element site. I'm glad the old mix is still available.
08-03-2011 8:52 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
226 thanks in 94 posts

09-04-2011 3:17 PM

Its time for me to put 9+O on the shelf. Though I have seen hits, it is way too inconsistant for me. Im not sure where Hax was going with this mix but it is not what I am looking for in a standalone. Hits are here and there. No where near the consistancy of Black Label. My question is, they added more phero's plus COPS to this and its like $30 less than the original. Why is 9+O that is higher in concentration + COPS less $ than the original Black Label?

Something is out of balance with this mix and it needs to be fixed. Either that or reproduce the original and sell it at a lower price. Yes, I have read the reports about wearing this at 5, 6, even 10 sprays, but why the fuck would I want a product that takes so much to get proper hits when 2-3 sprays of the original was perfect? Dodgy I will not buy this product again.

Sorry Hax, your first crack at it was better than your second. I will be moving on to WM 9 in between the testing of a new personal mix. Hopefully WM9 is a lot more consistant.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 1:46 AM by JesseJester.)
09-04-2011 3:17 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE, mark-in-dallas, Rattlesnake, JohnnyHard, Pheroman, Deja Vu, mengster, SeriousSmile
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 782
Thanks received:
1442 thanks in 662 posts

09-05-2011 6:48 AM

I´ve been sending Brad an E-mail asking what makes this strange difference at the end of last week ..

for me 9+O does work ..

the thing is ... it comes under the Radar ...

U-Boot like Big Grin

some guy´s reported problems in using 9+O at first .. had kinda effects like you ..

and in fact i needed nearly a half bottle to get a grip on it ..

very tricky stuff ... BUT IT WORKS

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
09-05-2011 6:48 AM
Thanks given by extraballislit, SeriousSmile

Share This Thread