Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
The Hookup...VERY Impressed
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Hookup...VERY Impressed
11-20-2014 2:03 PM

So I am one of the luck candidates that gets to sample a product from Pheromone treasures, along with a few others as you have seen. First of all, the generosity is extraordinary considering the 30ml bottle, 2 samples and A WOODEN CHEST drool did not expect that to say the least.

Shipping only took 2 days which was accompanied by great communication along the way.

The bottle is very nice and are of the same quality of the Alpha Dream bottles(glass bottle, metal/heavy plastic spray nozzles).

I will be using "The Hookup", for a while to see what kind of effects the product has on others. I will also be testing the sample products "Aura of Amity", and "Treasureful Shine", with the former and solo'd. I would imagine it will be a week or so before I have a decent review, considering thanksgiving is coming up and I will be spending most of my time with family. This weekend I will be going out some and will probably have some first impressions I can report on.

Preliminary testing says John put a lot of time in this company and his products and I am feeling very confident about the delivery of effectiveness.

Report to come very soon!

Again, Thanks John!
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 2:04 PM by SeekingSuccess.)
11-20-2014 2:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: The Hookup...VERY Impressed
11-20-2014 2:08 PM

I can completely 2nd that great communication. I am really looking forward to your reviews! Grail of Affection is already showing a lot of promise for me! I think this will prove useful for single guys as well as us old married guys.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
11-20-2014 2:08 PM
bonadzz
Vendor

11-20-2014 2:14 PM

Thank you Seeking! I'm looking forward to hearing how they all work out for you.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
11-20-2014 2:14 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

11-20-2014 2:20 PM

For the most part I never write long review, I am not the best writer and most of the time when I test I am a little intoxicated but I can generally form a good impression of a product and whether or not it's is working. And of course the effects the product has on others.

Just sprayed one and half spray of THU(official new acronym? haha), vanilla scented, and must say the smell is very pleasant and non-offensive...how long and well the scent will cover up the 'mones...we will see. Going in to work and out tonight most likely so will realistically have something to say about effects tomorrow.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 2:24 PM by SeekingSuccess.)
11-20-2014 2:20 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-20-2014 4:16 PM

(11-20-2014 2:03 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  ... and A WOODEN CHEST ...

ShokShokShokShokShok

BLOODY 'ELL mate, talk about Universal Interconnectedness! I was having a smoke at my window yesterday afternoon when the image of John's package being delivered to my home just hit my mind's eye. In that, I was unwrapping the package and taking pictures only to discover, inside the box......

....... wait for it......

..... A WOODEN CHEST! ShokShokShokShok

If you tell me the inside of the chest was satin-lined, and the bottles came in pouches, I'm gonna fall over right now.....Shok

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 4:18 PM by kimosabe.)
11-20-2014 4:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-20-2014 5:13 PM

You must be psychic. Smoke

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
11-20-2014 5:13 PM
MMM

Rep Post

11-20-2014 5:17 PM

HOOK IT UP!

As I window shopped, four things stood out. As I'm not one to get a thrill from smiles and HELLOs, I'm, pretty much, wanting in the panties! And yes, I'm very much aware that it all starts there.

Will be keep an eye out for 'Auraental,' 'Latina,' 'The HookUp' and 'Zero to 69' testers! Yu

Tis cool how each product tells you what dosage to use for each culture/race! Girl dance

TEST AND REPORT! TEST AND REPORT! TEST AND REPORT!

Please. Victory

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 5:19 PM by MMM.)
11-20-2014 5:17 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-20-2014 6:20 PM

(11-20-2014 5:17 PM)MMM Wrote:  HOOK IT UP!

As I window shopped, four things stood out. As I'm not one to get a thrill from smiles and HELLOs, I'm, pretty much, wanting in the panties! And yes, I'm very much aware that it all starts there.

Will be keep an eye out for 'Auraental,' 'Latina,' 'The HookUp' and 'Zero to 69' testers! Yu

Tis cool how each product tells you what dosage to use for each culture/race! Girl dance

TEST AND REPORT! TEST AND REPORT! TEST AND REPORT!

Please. Victory

Lol, you've got to wonder how these things will pair up with the amazing juices of apex, I tell you we've got some pretty geniuses here in thundr and now this company, I know you know and are a firm believer in the power of the thundr mone which of course I am too lol. I'm think these plus apex mones = the panty remover for each different race! Party
11-20-2014 6:20 PM

MMM

Rep Post

11-20-2014 9:14 PM

(11-20-2014 6:20 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Lol, you've got to wonder how these things will pair up with the amazing juices of apex, I tell you we've got some pretty geniuses here in thundr and now this company, I know you know and are a firm believer in the power of the thundr mone which of course I am too lol. I'm think these plus apex mones = the panty remover for each different race! Party

IF ... someone finally breaks those doors open, I'm all in!!!! Preved

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-20-2014 9:14 PM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

12-05-2014 3:45 PM

(11-20-2014 2:20 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  For the most part I never write long review, I am not the best writer and most of the time when I test I am a little intoxicated but I can generally form a good impression of a product and whether or not it's is working. And of course the effects the product has on others.

Just sprayed one and half spray of THU(official new acronym? haha), vanilla scented, and must say the smell is very pleasant and non-offensive...how long and well the scent will cover up the 'mones...we will see. Going in to work and out tonight most likely so will realistically have something to say about effects tomorrow.

Cheers

Any word?

I have THU also. I haven't tried it yet.
12-05-2014 3:45 PM

Share This Thread