Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
The Hookup...VERY Impressed
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Hookup...VERY Impressed
12-05-2014 8:16 PM

(12-05-2014 3:45 PM)D'man Wrote:  Any word?

I have THU also. I haven't tried it yet.

YEP! I'm still waiting on the report promised weeks ago. Aggressive

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-05-2014 8:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

12-08-2014 6:00 PM

You know, I'm having a difficult time reading this one. I have had some family issues going on so that might be a cause of varied test results but the results seem all over the place. Sometimes its social, sometimes its sexual, sometimes I feel like I am od'ing, sometimes it feels alpha. SO FAR it seems like this product should be used in a bar setting. I have used at work and it seems to be a little inappropriate as far as the girls are concerned. The guys show me respect at work, however.

I have worn this maybe 8 times to the bars as of now. The product def has a sexual side. First time I wore it, girl was all about me and had a great time. Woke up the next morning and she says, "I had a great time last night, it felt really good","Mmm, smell really good". This was after a 12 hour app, may have been my body wash but it she just had her nose right at the app spot.

Seems like this one has properties of evolve, leaky faucets and intense, quick O's.

Seems as if this product works better after a few drinks. Talked to girl for a while and guard drops, she opens up, starts giggling and welcomes talk and some escalation. Chicks seem to lighten up after a few drinks but might ignore before(maybe). I might just try one spray from now on. Two might be a bit much.

All of this is preliminary but is seems to be a solid product. For me personally it is not the most staight forward and will need some time to test further. I will update further once I have come conclusive evidence...and once I get out of this funk!

Anyway, thanks again John! I will keep testing as promised! And now I might combo a little ;)
12-08-2014 6:00 PM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

01-07-2015 10:59 PM

Good news everybody!

I am starting to figure out this guy. This mix TO ME can be summed up in these words: flirty, attention grabbing, helps lower bitch shield, SOCIAL, FUN!

Every time I wear this I have more fun than normal. It is so interesting. I normally use 2 sprays of this and am set for the night...10pm to 3am. Good vibes all around. There is also actually some status in this one. Very friendly non-intimidating mix however you still get respect. After saying excuse me to someone, you might get a, "OH I am sorry", which is not abnormal but you see what I am getting at.

From what I can remember, I can not remember getting chichi's rubbed up against me more with this than any other product. Last night I had two different girls I know fairly well(do not hook up) blatantly rub their boobs on me, not once but multiple times(I DID HAVE 1DR NA LAST NIGHT) but even then this still happens. This mix seems makes people around you beg for attention. I do not use this one too much outside of drinking but I have. Its not a bad idea, just better suited for drinking situations or one on one situations ime.

Dirty talk with this one is fairly normal and can be somewhat blatant at times, by me and others.

I have got several numbers with this one! Even girls saying I should take their number down as opposed to me asking!

The only thing is, I have not closed(ons) with a girl the same night...that I did not know already, yet at least. Then again, I hardly ever do. I need to work on leaving lasting impressions and work on escalation.

I am not going to start comboing this thing and see what I can get out of that, something a little more tangible possibly.

I am thinking:

THU+Xist
THU+NA+Xist
THU+NA seems very promising!!!!! tried 3 times!
THU+AV
THU+Cohesion+NA
THU+Core
THU+Core+NA

This one is fine as a stand alone either way though. Very safe mix IMO.

Have fun and live on
01-07-2015 10:59 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2015 11:27 PM

(01-07-2015 10:59 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Good news everybody!

I am starting to figure out this guy. This mix TO ME can be summed up in these words: flirty, attention grabbing, helps lower bitch shield, SOCIAL, FUN!

Every time I wear this I have more fun than normal. It is so interesting. I normally use 2 sprays of this and am set for the night...10pm to 3am. Good vibes all around. There is also actually some status in this one. Very friendly non-intimidating mix however you still get respect. After saying excuse me to someone, you might get a, "OH I am sorry", which is not abnormal but you see what I am getting at.

From what I can remember, I can not remember getting chichi's rubbed up against me more with this than any other product. Last night I had two different girls I know fairly well(do not hook up) blatantly rub their boobs on me, not once but multiple times(I DID HAVE 1DR NA LAST NIGHT) but even then this still happens. This mix seems makes people around you beg for attention. I do not use this one too much outside of drinking but I have. Its not a bad idea, just better suited for drinking situations or one on one situations ime.

Dirty talk with this one is fairly normal and can be somewhat blatant at times, by me and others.

I have got several numbers with this one! Even girls saying I should take their number down as opposed to me asking!

The only thing is, I have not closed(ons) with a girl the same night...that I did not know already, yet at least. Then again, I hardly ever do. I need to work on leaving lasting impressions and work on escalation.

I am not going to start comboing this thing and see what I can get out of that, something a little more tangible possibly.

I am thinking:

THU+Xist
THU+NA+Xist
THU+NA seems very promising!!!!! tried 3 times!
THU+AV
THU+Cohesion+NA
THU+Core
THU+Core+NA

This one is fine as a stand alone either way though. Very safe mix IMO.

Have fun and live on

no captain hook for ya ?
01-08-2015 11:27 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-09-2015 7:16 AM

^THIS!

Don't forget Captain Hook! It ROCKS! Good

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
01-09-2015 7:16 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

01-09-2015 12:46 PM

I am trying to use stuff that I already have. Also I am trying to build on what I know works for me already. If I were to buy another PT product, I would get GOA but do not know if I would be negatively effected. I think I am going to buy it and if it does not work out, I will just sell it here.

THU is great though. Another great night out last night(1.5 sprays of cohesion also). The cohesion might have added to the comfort of girls. I would open up a girl walking by me with, "Wow you are so pretty". Normally she would smile, say thank you and keep on walking. Most of the time with this stuff a girl will start to walk away but will take few steps back towards you and start a conversation with the biggest smile on her face.

People are incredibly friendly and you carry a certain energy about you that people pick up on and actually acquire them self by being in your presence. GREAT 'MONE PRODUCT!!
01-09-2015 12:46 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

01-09-2015 3:47 PM

I's a very friendly jolly hookup mone. It's own category really. I'm carrying a small 069 to seal the deal when necessary.
01-09-2015 3:47 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

01-09-2015 4:08 PM

(01-09-2015 3:47 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I's a very friendly jolly hookup mone. It's own category really. I'm carrying a small 069 to seal the deal when necessary.
Are you referring to The Hookup above^?
01-09-2015 4:08 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-09-2015 6:22 PM

(01-09-2015 12:46 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I am trying to use stuff that I already have. Also I am trying to build on what I know works for me already. If I were to buy another PT product, I would get GOA but do not know if I would be negatively effected. I think I am going to buy it and if it does not work out, I will just sell it here.

THU is great though. Another great night out last night(1.5 sprays of cohesion also). The cohesion might have added to the comfort of girls. I would open up a girl walking by me with, "Wow you are so pretty". Normally she would smile, say thank you and keep on walking. Most of the time with this stuff a girl will start to walk away but will take few steps back towards you and start a conversation with the biggest smile on her face.

People are incredibly friendly and you carry a certain energy about you that people pick up on and actually acquire them self by being in your presence. GREAT 'MONE PRODUCT!!

If you're unsure as to possible Androstadienone effects with GOA, why not pick up a bottle of Captain and ask for a sample of GOA? In that way, you can give Captain Hook combo a good test drive, and also determine whether GOA is suitable or otherwise for you.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
01-09-2015 6:22 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-09-2015 9:54 PM

(01-09-2015 6:22 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  If you're unsure as to possible Androstadienone effects with GOA, why not pick up a bottle of Captain and ask for a sample of GOA? In that way, you can give Captain Hook combo a good test drive, and also determine whether GOA is suitable or otherwise for you.

i like the way you think...Kimo

i would sound like someone hired by John but captain is prolly my fav all around mone right now. its like wolf but doesnt beta me at all. everyone respects me and sees me as a competent guy in almost every situation.
01-09-2015 9:54 PM

Share This Thread