Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Great Combination Thread
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1640 thanks in 692 posts

The Great Combination Thread
01-30-2014 4:31 PM

This is a thread for the best combinations you have ever used. I know some users, like As3 and Thundr, want people to read their journals and learn the information for themselves, and as such any blends they gave me in public or private I wont post, and I hope we all respect each other to do the same.

Anyways, onto the thread!
  • L2K + TAA

L2K plus TAA is a great mix with Alpha Dreams L2K mixed with Androtics TAA Molecule. It softens L2K to make it better hitting for young women and removes Dienone adversity many experience.
  • Xist + Love Boat + Androstenone

XS Has a lot of good products which mix well, but Xist (Forum member Mustang's Boyfriend Product), Love Boat (Dancing Joker, an Androtic's legends personal mix) and a product with a good amount of Androstenone makes an amazing combination.

Love boat and Xist pair fantastically creating a sum is greater than the parts effect. Androstenone just help steer the mix. SOB, Taboo, Evolve, DP, New Pheromone Additive and such have all worked in this formula.
  • MX 297 + P96 + Beta - Nol + Androstenone

AD's MX 297 is a favorite of mine. It is social power and fun in a bottle, but can turn off arousal. P96 is a molecular bridge and romantic vibe, Beta - Nol inspires deep and honest communication, and Androstenone helps stiffen the mix up with arousal. I like Domination or New Pheromone Additive as the Androstenone.
  • Core + Nearly Anything

As I have reported in the Thundr section, Core is a fantastic Amplifier. It is an Amog destroyer as well. It makes any product better and more attractive and helps round it off. Except for socials and some stand alones, Core makes them take off.

These were in no order. What are yours?

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 4:32 PM by KIMBA.)
01-30-2014 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM, stefdude, V-nice, scorpio69, ZB pmones, Mars82, Leon226 - Banned, CockedLockedandRTR, Khan Solo, bmm, Nick, avi

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4266
Thanks received:
2296 thanks in 1099 posts

RE: The Great Combination Thread
01-30-2014 5:04 PM

(01-30-2014 4:31 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  This is a thread for the best combinations you have ever used. I know some users, like As3 and Thundr, want people to read their journals and learn the information for themselves, and as such any blends they gave me in public or private I wont post, and I hope we all respect each other to do the same.

Alright, As3 and Thudr, sign the release slip, or I'm telling! Pioneer

Now that that's out of the way:

I've tried all kinds of products. You'd think that as long as I have been playing around, probably long before you were born, I'd be a master at it, but I am not. I read some of you Mad Moners posts and shake my head. I've totally missed the Mone Boat so to speak.

I've seen all kinds of reactions. Lots goes against the grain. In particular, young women do NOT like -None. WRONG!

Anyway, at 56, when I'm around the mature crowd, and that's what I've been hunting for the longest, I love my 3 drops of AE, 2 drops of A314, and a couple of sprays of Instant Shine. I stand out, everybody smiles, and at one time, a married waitress in front of God and Country gave me a kiss on the lips in front of her co-workers with that mix, looked around, saw everybody was looking, and said, "Did you all see that!?!?" And went in the kitchen, and didn't come back out while I was there. I had seen her on numerous occasions, and she had given me a hug after my third visit. I jokingly asked for a kiss to make up for her not bringing me water, and she gave it up without thinking.

When it's time to do the NASTEEEEEEE, I pile on the -None. Coming up, 1 drop of DP spread around the face, 1 drop of AE to each side of the neck, covered with the OLD New Pheromone Additive in a 4:1 blend of Sexual. Top of pubs, 1 drop of DP nicely smeared. Top of the left thigh, right beside my thruster, 1 drop of Domination. Top of the right thigh, right beside my thruster, 1 drop of Evolve. To my chest, 3 drops of JB1 (OLD New Pheromone Additive and Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate in a 7:3 Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate:New Pheromone Additive blend), and 1 spray of TAC to the back of the neck 10 mcgs total. BOOM! should go the night. But one thing is for sure! I will get my licks in!

Everything else, is just playing around, and seeing if I can get some of the reactions you young fellas get. I think I'm starting to want to get a hold of something young and sweet. Of legal age of course. So I'm watching you closely, Mister!!!!

I'm so wondering who will be THE FIRST to come out with something that gets all women wet and wanting for EVERYBODY!!! One day, my bet is on Steve, and the next, Thunder. To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 5:11 PM by MMM.)
01-30-2014 5:04 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, V-nice, Mars82, CockedLockedandRTR, avi
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1640 thanks in 692 posts

01-30-2014 5:11 PM

Young girls shrink up with Androstenone MMM. Its like they get shy or something. You are a new play toy and they dont know what to do with you.

01-30-2014 5:11 PM
Thanks given by CockedLockedandRTR
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-30-2014 5:13 PM

(01-30-2014 5:11 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Young girls shrink up with Androstenone MMM. Its like they get shy or something. You are a new play toy and they dont know what to do with you.

Trust me when I say, "NOT ALL OF THEM, SIGNOR KIMBA." Always factor in THE EXCEPTIONS. There are more than you think. Smoke

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-30-2014 5:13 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, avi
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1640 thanks in 692 posts

01-30-2014 5:28 PM

I believe you mmm! When you do post and not ask questions (when you share knowledge) it is always insightful.

I know I do a lot of work to get these going. I never had a girl just kiss me because of pheromones. Because of pick up stiff, yes, but never pheromones.

That looks like an interesting sex mix as well. I use domination, tac and p83.

Also, I know you do a lot of reading and learning and questioning. My youth tells me to try. Bravado vs experience is all it is. I have as many bad days as I do good, it's fairly substantial.

01-30-2014 5:28 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1646
Thanks received:
2136 thanks in 718 posts

01-30-2014 5:29 PM

(01-30-2014 5:04 PM)MMM Wrote:  I'm so wondering who will be THE FIRST to come out with something that gets all women wet and wanting for EVERYBODY!!! One day, my bet is on Steve, and the next, Thunder. To be continued ...

Yep! You know it's coming!

Nice combinations guys! I'm not much of a mixer, and love standalones, but I used 6" Scent of Eros, 4"Aqua Vitae and 2 spray Bliss one day going shopping and it was the most hits I've gotten in a single day! Heads turning, respect, women looking over at me with intrigue, some even staring! This happened the whole entire time I was out... Such a nice flow!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-30-2014 5:29 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, scorpio69, CockedLockedandRTR, MMM, avi
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-30-2014 5:37 PM

(01-30-2014 5:28 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  I have as many bad days as I do good, it's fairly substantial.

Sometimes, that's just a phase of LIFE, Sir. In all areas, including mones. When your wave comes in, you gotta jump on and ride it! You never know when the next one will come. Dirol

MY FAVORITE YOUNG TAIL'S TALE: I can't remember what I had on that day, but IT WAS A -NONE BOMB! As I sat at my table gnawing on some lunch, I connected eyes with a young blonde as she sat down with her honey. A kiss confirmed that. Young, blonde, beautiful, and was stuffed in a pair of jeans like a TRUE CHAMP. As they were preparing to leave, she gets up, goes around to his side of the table, leans on the table with two hands, and that young, fine, tight ass was directed right at my chicken!!!! I didn't mind at all! Sarcastic hand While she's posing for me, I guess she wanted to confirm that it was for me. She remains in THAT POSE, and turns to look at me and smile. She goes back over, grabs her coat, and they walk out. As she passes me, she shares one of those, "I JUST KNOW YOU'RE GONNA GO HOME AND STROKE OFF TO THAT POSE, MISTER!" smiles. Heat

My days of playing with PI, when PI was PI, got all kinds of YOUNG COLLEGE GIRLS attention, too!

i love this game! Xyxgun

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 5:40 PM by MMM.)
01-30-2014 5:37 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, Goodlife, V-nice, ZB pmones, Mars82, CockedLockedandRTR, avi
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 171
Thanks received:
967 thanks in 460 posts

01-30-2014 9:01 PM

(01-30-2014 5:28 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  I believe you mmm! When you do post and not ask questions (when you share knowledge) it is always insightful.

I know I do a lot of work to get these going. I never had a girl just kiss me because of pheromones. Because of pick up stiff, yes, but never pheromones.

That looks like an interesting sex mix as well. I use domination, tac and p83.

Also, I know you do a lot of reading and learning and questioning. My youth tells me to try. Bravado vs experience is all it is. I have as many bad days as I do good, it's fairly substantial.

Don't want to derail your thread, but I've had girls kiss solely because of pheromones and no game. Notable were 2 strippers using high none (New Pheromone Additive, icm). Most notable was an older drunken redneck chick. As the only black guy in a country bar at the time she came at me like a beast. Fun times.
01-30-2014 9:01 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, sushi, MMM, V-nice, ZB pmones, Mars82, CockedLockedandRTR
sushi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 645
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 49 posts

01-30-2014 9:52 PM

I'm still trying socials (that's where I really want to find the best mones for myself, a general social situation cold open combination) but so far the best combo I've used that really gets women to push their boundaries is Imprint + Taboo.

More than once I've had women sit by me, then suddenly crawl on my lap and make out for a bit, then sit back next to me and it's as if they come out of a trance and realize they just crawled in my lap and made out with me.
01-30-2014 9:52 PM
Thanks given by MMM, V-nice, Mars82, boOsted, scorpio69, CockedLockedandRTR

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-30-2014 11:29 PM

(01-30-2014 9:52 PM)sushi Wrote:  I'm still trying socials (that's where I really want to find the best mones for myself, a general social situation cold open combination) but so far the best combo I've used that really gets women to push their boundaries is Imprint + Taboo.

More than once I've had women sit by me, then suddenly crawl on my lap and make out for a bit, then sit back next to me and it's as if they come out of a trance and realize they just crawled in my lap and made out with me.

See, Kimba! When someone reports like this, how can I NOT ask for the ratios and the ages of all involved? Dash1 Always wonder why people share such awesome stories, and never share the ratios and/or mones. Eek

What ratio, Sushi, and what age ranges were these naughty girls? Beach
(01-30-2014 9:01 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Don't want to derail your thread, but I've had girls kiss solely because of pheromones and no game. Notable were 2 strippers using high none (New Pheromone Additive, icm). Most notable was an older drunken redneck chick. As the only black guy in a country bar at the time she came at me like a beast. Fun times.

The thing about New Pheromone Additive is, MOST of the time, you don't have to go looking, they find you (where the New Pheromone Additive is coming from)! Girl witch

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 11:32 PM by MMM.)
01-30-2014 11:29 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, CockedLockedandRTR, sushi, avi

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Combination Requests Thread Ekscentra 33 5,512 06-22-2016 11:15 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra