Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Great Combination Thread
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 572
Thanks received:
496 thanks in 221 posts

RE: The Great Combination Thread
02-01-2014 11:29 AM

(02-01-2014 8:09 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  I almost forgot about SOB and BLISS! Amazing combo!

It is sad this is all the feedback I have gotten so far! What? People don't innovate anymore? No one has a secret amazing combo?

Great thread and good timing for us to re-group and collect our thoughts on these combinations. I also was hoping for a thread like this and thought about starting or reviving one soon.

I have been running two to three combos every day. I think my body has become a toxic waste dump… CJ's mix and DJ's / SteveO's Birthday mix didn't even work on me recently. I sweat it out in hot yoga but I still probably need to back off for a bit as even my favorite combo of
2x Core + 2x Taboo isn't doing what it used to, lately. Although, looking through my logbook I see that about ten days ago I ran the SteveO's Birthday mix during the day (to no avail), cleaned up and then had a stellar night of non-stop hits using 2x Core and 2x Taboo while with my son at a bar / restaurant.

I ran 2x Core + 2x SXD-9 this Tuesday and Wednesday. It was too "busy" of a mix, I think. It seemed that the sum of the two together was less than
the total, instead of more than the total, that I had hoped for. SXD-9 seemed better on it's own and so does Core. I was a bit surprised (since generally Core makes everything better) but when you think about how complex SXD-9 is, I can see how this could happen with a stand-alone product. I recall a cute 9 that I had intended on getting her number (turned out she was in high school, oh well): She came over to clean right by my table. She was always smiling at me a lot, and we had talked before, briefly, as well. This time, it seemed that she became a bit intimidated, even though we were having a nice conversation. The mix was definitely social and good for opening people but I felt that it was too sexual and this girl started looking at me as Mr. Sexual. Later on at my son's after-school activity, there was a cute girl (16 to 18?) that was all smiles when we talked for several minutes. Could have been that she didn't know how else to act when faced with "Mr. Sexual". I sure felt the vibe including my own voice being deeper and more "sensual", if you will. I was not really loving that vibe and see that it is not suited for the general public or younger women, anyhow. Kind of bordered on feeling like I was dressed inappropriately or had a hard-on that was sticking out, LOL. Better for those in a relationship or possibly on a date, maybe not the first.I forgot that I did meet a girl that was really cool, athletic and working to become a nurse at the dog park that night. She had been with her boyfriend since high school, but we hit it off so well that we talked for an hour and a half, anyhow. We had such good and intimate conversation that at one point we joked about how many tangents that we kept going off on. We kept having to back-up and recall all of the other stuff that we also wanted to talk about throughout our conversation. She was a blonde (8). I should mention that adding Core to 69 kept the fruity-boys away. Core was a welcome addition in regards to playing tail-gunner to my six-O'clock position...

I really like Wolf plus Nude. Nude, NA and SXD-9 are difficult for me to use in mixes as they seem like they take away from the sum at times but
sometimes they are still doing their job, it is just harder to see it and differentiate if they take away from the mix, or, are adding to it in a subtle manner.

My notes remind me of things that have occurred that I have forgotten about, already:

AV + Nude = "Tit raising show". Didn't note the amounts but was probably
about 5" of AV (30ml roller) and 20"+ of Nude.

2x Core + 20"+ of Nude = "Noticeable hits at Starbucks".
I then added 2x Taboo to this before going to a ritzy mall where I preceded to note "Lots of hits!", and got a long hug and an email off of a girl (a 7+).

My unscented Wolf (for use in yoga) arrived recently. Not sure yet about if it becomes too putrid (hard to know what is from prior apps that stinks up my sweat) for regular use but the girls really gave me the looks and were all grateful looking when I saw them looking and then I said "hello" or whatever.
The added respect vibe is nice after running Nude and NA for nearly three months now (in yoga).
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 11:30 AM by CockedLockedandRTR.)
02-01-2014 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by KIMBA

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 731
Thanks received:
1393 thanks in 656 posts

02-01-2014 11:37 AM

(02-01-2014 10:24 AM)boOsted Wrote:  I'm too new to have a combo. I'm still trying different products and learning from you PT guys/gals...although I've noticed a lot of hits from chicks b/w 19 - 35(i'm assuming 35) with 4xAscend and 2xXist. Hits coming from strangers at the gym and also from close friends. I just placed an order for AV, NA, Wolf, Glace, and more Ascend and Xist..sounds promising to me!

4x Ascend? That sounds like a LOT of Androsterone!

(02-01-2014 11:29 AM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  Great thread and good timing for us to re-group and collect our thoughts on these combinations. I also was hoping for a thread like this and thought about starting or reviving one soon.

I have been running two to three combos every day. I think my body has become a toxic waste dump… CJ's mix and DJ's / SteveO's Birthday mix didn't even work on me recently. I sweat it out in hot yoga but I still probably need to back off for a bit as even my favorite combo of
2x Core + 2x Taboo isn't doing what it used to, lately. Although, looking through my logbook I see that about ten days ago I ran the SteveO's Birthday mix during the day (to no avail), cleaned up and then had a stellar night of non-stop hits using 2x Core and 2x Taboo while with my son at a bar / restaurant.

I ran 2x Core + 2x SXD-9 this Tuesday and Wednesday. It was too "busy" of a mix, I think. It seemed that the sum of the two together was less than
the total, instead of more than the total, that I had hoped for. SXD-9 seemed better on it's own and so does Core. I was a bit surprised (since generally Core makes everything better) but when you think about how complex SXD-9 is, I can see how this could happen with a stand-alone product. I recall a cute 9 that I had intended on getting her number (turned out she was in high school, oh well): She came over to clean right by my table. She was always smiling at me a lot, and we had talked before, briefly, as well. This time, it seemed that she became a bit intimidated, even though we were having a nice conversation. The mix was definitely social and good for opening people but I felt that it was too sexual and this girl started looking at me as Mr. Sexual. Later on at my son's after-school activity, there was a cute girl (16 to 18?) that was all smiles when we talked for several minutes. Could have been that she didn't know how else to act when faced with "Mr. Sexual". I sure felt the vibe including my own voice being deeper and more "sensual", if you will. I was not really loving that vibe and see that it is not suited for the general public or younger women, anyhow. Kind of bordered on feeling like I was dressed inappropriately or had a hard-on that was sticking out, LOL. Better for those in a relationship or possibly on a date, maybe not the first.I forgot that I did meet a girl that was really cool, athletic and working to become a nurse at the dog park that night. She had been with her boyfriend since high school, but we hit it off so well that we talked for an hour and a half, anyhow. We had such good and intimate conversation that at one point we joked about how many tangents that we kept going off on. We kept having to back-up and recall all of the other stuff that we also wanted to talk about throughout our conversation. She was a blonde (8). I should mention that adding Core to 69 kept the fruity-boys away. Core was a welcome addition in regards to playing tail-gunner to my six-O'clock position...

I really like Wolf plus Nude. Nude, NA and SXD-9 are difficult for me to use in mixes as they seem like they take away from the sum at times but
sometimes they are still doing their job, it is just harder to see it and differentiate if they take away from the mix, or, are adding to it in a subtle manner.

My notes remind me of things that have occurred that I have forgotten about, already:

AV + Nude = "Tit raising show". Didn't note the amounts but was probably
about 5" of AV (30ml roller) and 20"+ of Nude.

2x Core + 20"+ of Nude = "Noticeable hits at Starbucks".
I then added 2x Taboo to this before going to a ritzy mall where I preceded to note "Lots of hits!", and got a long hug and an email off of a girl (a 7+).

My unscented Wolf (for use in yoga) arrived recently. Not sure yet about if it becomes too putrid (hard to know what is from prior apps that stinks up my sweat) for regular use but the girls really gave me the looks and were all grateful looking when I saw them looking and then I said "hello" or whatever.
The added respect vibe is nice after running Nude and NA for nearly three months now (in yoga).

I too have experienced burn out. It is awful! A short break helps!

I dont gets hits off Nude. Weird.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-01-2014 11:37 AM
Thanks given by CockedLockedandRTR
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
496 thanks in 221 posts

02-01-2014 11:57 AM

(02-01-2014 11:37 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  I too have experienced burn out. It is awful! A short break helps!

I dont gets hits off Nude. Weird.

I need a break, but, I'm so compulsive and perhaps addicted to the mones, I just seem to keep beating my head against the wall with them…

With Nude alone, I notice the ease of kino and feel like I may be "beautified" a bit, in the eyes of the women. Adding Wolf or Core seems to boost the respect, attention and attraction while Nude is enhancing the sexuality. Wolf does seem to have a bit of sexual to it. AS33156 was very wise to suggest using Wolf as a stand-alone in his thread. The more I learn, the more I realize how wise it was. Great stand-alone.
02-01-2014 11:57 AM
Thanks given by KIMBA
boOsted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 60
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 12 posts

02-01-2014 11:59 AM

(02-01-2014 11:37 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  4x Ascend? That sounds like a LOT of Androsterone!

That what I was thinking but I haven't noticed any ghosting or depression. Maybe I don't produce enough test? Because I've always been an extremely humble and meek dude..but whenever I put on 3+ Ascend then my humility goes right out the window lol.

...but as for not producing enough test - I'm not too sure because muscle = test and I have a lot of it. so maybe there are other factors involved. in any case, I'm gonna keep uppin' the dosage till I become ghost.
02-01-2014 11:59 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 731
Thanks received:
1393 thanks in 656 posts

02-01-2014 12:28 PM

(02-01-2014 11:57 AM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  I need a break, but, I'm so compulsive and perhaps addicted to the mones, I just seem to keep beating my head against the wall with them…

With Nude alone, I notice the ease of kino and feel like I may be "beautified" a bit, in the eyes of the women. Adding Wolf or Core seems to boost the respect, attention and attraction while Nude is enhancing the sexuality. Wolf does seem to have a bit of sexual to it. AS33156 was very wise to suggest using Wolf as a stand-alone in his thread. The more I learn, the more I realize how wise it was. Great stand-alone.

I am curios about Core + Wolf now in respect to young felina attraction. But who knows!

Wolf is good stuff, almost rejection proof. But it isnt super status. It is far better in day time than night time.

(02-01-2014 11:59 AM)boOsted Wrote:  That what I was thinking but I haven't noticed any ghosting or depression. Maybe I don't produce enough test? Because I've always been an extremely humble and meek dude..but whenever I put on 3+ Ascend then my humility goes right out the window lol.

...but as for not producing enough test - I'm not too sure because muscle = test and I have a lot of it. so maybe there are other factors involved. in any case, I'm gonna keep uppin' the dosage till I become ghost.

Androsterone is not test. Its more respect than aggression. Normally with so much Androsterone people get intimidated!

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-01-2014 12:28 PM
Thanks given by CockedLockedandRTR

Leon226
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 12 posts

02-01-2014 12:50 PM

which is better AV+Xist+LoveBoat or L2K alone? should i add some Androstadienone or cohesion to the mix?

AscendXS(spray+oil), EvolveXS(spray+oil), CohesionXS(spray+oil), DominationXS(oil), BlissXS, Xist, LoveBoat,
Thundr Core
Corporativo, Alfa Maschio, LIIK, Glace
Wolf, Nude Alpha, Aqua Vitae, SDX-9, T150, Nude, Hypnotica Social
Scent of Eros, Alpha 7.
A314, Instant Honesty, MX297
02-01-2014 12:50 PM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
496 thanks in 221 posts

02-01-2014 1:29 PM

(02-01-2014 12:28 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  I am curios about Core + Wolf now in respect to young felina attraction. But who knows!

Wolf is good stuff, almost rejection proof. But it isnt super status. It is far better in day time than night time.

Crap, my mind is in a fog and I can't recall what happened Thursday when I wore 2x Wolf + 1x Core + 20" Nude. I logged the combo but no results.
No logged results means nothing spectacular happened, or, sometimes I just don't go anywhere that has enough women to draw any conclusions from. Core and Wolf is worthy of more testing, definitely.
02-01-2014 1:29 PM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
496 thanks in 221 posts

02-01-2014 1:48 PM

(Today 9:24 AM)boOsted Wrote:
I'm too new to have a combo. I'm still trying different products and learning from you PT guys/gals...although I've noticed a lot of hits from chicks b/w 19 - 35(i'm assuming 35) with 4xAscend and 2xXist. Hits coming from strangers at the gym and also from close friends.

(02-01-2014 11:37 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  4x Ascend? That sounds like a LOT of Androsterone!

Does sound like a lot. When I started to run combos from the "Gym Rat" thread, I found out how irritable I can become when using some of the products like Ascend. Great products, but, I have to be very cautious when I use them. Using them around my little boy can ruin what could have been a fun time together, due to my irritability.
02-01-2014 1:48 PM
Alphonse
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 14 posts

02-01-2014 2:13 PM

One of my favourites at the moment since I seem to be in the mood for blatant hits:

2-3 drops Aqua Vitae + 30mcs P83

As I'm a natural introvert and spend far too much time stuck in my own head, I find that the opportunity for escalation following an AV hit has passed by the time I notice it is even there. By that time it is too late, and there is little you can do to evoke that level of interest again because, as far as the woman is concerned, you have just slapped her in the face with your brutal rejection of her overture.

The addition of P83 makes the AV hits more blatant and noticeable. In addition I find that it lowers the inhibitions of younger and more reticent women who overcome their awe and approach you.

Just be ready to escalate. P83 disinhibits but no woman is going to let you reject her twice.

A.
02-01-2014 2:13 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko, thundr, scorpio69, MMM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1410
Thanks received:
689 thanks in 291 posts

02-01-2014 3:06 PM

2 sprays L2K v. 1, 1 spray Xist from the big bottle, 25 mcg Beta Androstenol has been nothing short of amazing for me!

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 3:08 PM by D_Darko.)
02-01-2014 3:06 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, scorpio69, V-nice, MMM

Share This Thread