Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Grand (Ladies) Experiment
TorontoSol
Pharaoh in the North

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Question The Grand (Ladies) Experiment
11-27-2011 7:51 PM

Okay, so technically cross-posting this from the TP forums, but only because I think more people might be able to see it here and comment, learn, guide, etc. from it, what with this seemingly being a more active place.

Also debated putting this in the Women's section instead but since it just deals with True products I thought this was debateably more appropriate. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:So, thanks to CPO_Kim I learned about the Black Friday sale and that (coupled with my crippling weakness for online shopping and deal hunting) had me break down and decide to bite the bullet and try new things. After hours and hours of perusal, comparison, research and deliberation this is what I ended up ordering:

True Communication - Picked this one up to hopefully act as an aide in the sitch I mentioned in my introductory thread. It is also the only one I may try at work - assuming I feel confident it won't create unprofessional results - perhaps during important meetings or pitches, et al.
True Love - Honestly I have no current use for this, when I added it I was just kinda in "Ooo, sale!" mode and grabbing the whole kaboodle. Good thing it has a long shelf life.
True Opener - Interested to see the difference in clubs and social gatherings with this one. At parties I can always talk to anyone, and at dance halls I can pretty much get anyone on the dance floor and make them feel comfortable - but it almost always has to be me to smile first (not a big deal, but tiresome) unless it's like someone's friend telling me their friend is interested, or the person's just a creeper. Ideally I'd like to see if this takes the "social responsibility" off me, maybe lessen my intimidation factor.
True Sexiness - Gifting it to a friend that's had low self confidence lately (conveniently close to Christmas!) so I'm particularly hoping this works for her. Either way, I'm sure I'll hear back/it'll be obvious. Admit, mildly concerned about how powerful it claims to be...
True Trust - Same intentions with this one as True Communication.
The Patch (Women)
The Patch (Woman) +Copulins - Got these two variations of the Patch to split with my best friend and conduct an experiment between us. After the video on the product page adding copulins seems wildly unnecessary...so this should be amusing to see how the results vary. I decided to try this with my friend because in some ways we have vastly differing aesthetics and personalities (e.g. while very friendly, I am far more likely to turn down a hook-up if I don't feel anything beyond the physical, and am very comfortable with that, while to her sex plays a much more important role).
True Charisma (Candle) - It was between this and True Radiance (Candle). Thought it'd be neat to experiment with one of the male-oriented scents by using this one during a casual party, especially if it works at getting the shyer guests out of their shells. ...Of course I don't know if it'll backfire and just make the spotlight brighter on the more outgoing ones while the wallflowers become more background, but que sera sera.

Since the amount of information specifically for females (especially those in my demographic) is either scarce or just harder to come by I intend to post my individual results and findings here. Hopefully they can be of help to anyone else interested (and as overwhelmed as I currently am) that way.

[DISCLAIMER: I normally wouldn't share this, but as I intend on learning and reporting, and sexuality is a considerable part of pheromones I'd be remiss if I didn't mention my own [lesbian]. So while I will try to be as unbiased as possible I may interpret my findings differently or be looking for different results (though that could just be me being the odd duck out). Also, you [the reader] may find me in locals or situations you are unfamiliar with (or you may learn, aren't that unfamiliar at all) so if clarification is needed - though nothing crass, please - I don't mind answering questions if it helps shed light on something.]
11-27-2011 7:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Grand (Ladies) Experiment
11-28-2011 12:28 AM

Hey TS, there have been a number of questions/discussions on this forum about the effects of particular mones on GLB targets, so whatever you can figure out will add to the collective consciousness! From a biology perspective, I can see how there will probably be wild variations in your targets based on their orientation, and I remember several posts where folks experienced outright agro from lesbians when wearing male-to-female based mixes! So you have a very broad pallete with very few defined margins to explore, should be interesting! The folks at Love Potions Magickal Perfumerie can probably assist with cover scents that amplify the effect for your specific targets, check them out if you haven't browsed over there yet.

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-28-2011 12:28 AM
TorontoSol
Pharaoh in the North

Rep Post

11-29-2011 2:16 AM

2Soon2Care Wrote:[...]folks experienced outright agro from lesbians when wearing male-to-female based mixes!

Wow, I could understand being turned off by them but the aggression sounds a bit extreme. Good to note though. I had actually debated about that (read: which way to go with pheromones in that arena) for a while, but I think I understand the basic principle. Eventually reasoned it's generally bad to smell like the opposite of what you're trying to attract. E.G. If a hunter were after deer, emitting "BEAR aura" would get them the opposite of ideal results, as opposed to enticement. Or in a more real world setting, what would I be drawn to?* And that was the easy way of reasoning it out. So my hypothesis goes anyway. Heh, we'll find out more conclusively after I actually get my order.

Checked out LPMP on your suggestion and picked up an order of their G2 (though I've yet to talk to anyone specifically, just been reading). While I'm sure it works well enough for what it is I am skeptical about it having special sapphic properties - but hey, that's what all this trial and error's about, eh!

*Answer: moi.
11-29-2011 2:16 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-29-2011 10:19 AM

G2 is a great phero blend. I have never used it for it's original purpose but it's a great girl to girl fun phero even without the sexual component. Their B2 is one of my favorite relaxation Pheromones, great for PMS. If you have any questions about LPMP ask Beccah or myself, between the 2 of us I am pretty sure we have all of their pheromone blends. Hope you love it ;)
11-29-2011 10:19 AM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2011 11:09 AM

Ah sapphic properties, a perfect description! I was fumbling about for something like that!

11-29-2011 11:09 AM

TorontoSol
Pharaoh in the North

Rep Post

12-05-2011 7:35 PM

Oopah! Came home to my first package. Upon opening the box I was immediately greeted with a very light but pleasant scent. Which I may be covered in from playing with the bubble wrap...

Contents:
Invoice, with little hand-written thank you - A sweet touch
True Opener + travel size - which was wet but I don't yet see a leak after wiping it down so I'm not bothered.
True Sexiness
True Charisma candle - Smells rather nice upon popping the top, FYI. Can't quite peg it, but basically fruity-citrusy and fairly light. An "upbeat" scent.
The Patch
The Patch w/ cops boost - Thing is they're identical with no differentiating labels so I have no way of telling which one's which. I'm a little scared to use them. From what I've been reading up on, unknowingly throwing cops on may either lead to either sitcom-like hijinks or a Lifetime movie on the W network. Ooooh, now I understand! (. Am I the only one who wasn't clear on that the first time?)
True Essence sample - That was really nice of them to throw in. I'd been curious about it after everything I'd been hearing - about the smell too- and what folks mix and match with it or similar products.

There was also one more freebie in there which had me laughing once I opened it and saw what it was. Honestly I've no idea what to do with a bright orange condom, being neither straight nor bi. Heh, but they meant well. In fairness though my first name is ambiguous, so they had no way of knowing. Even if it was like..."Jill" chances are she'd be straight statistically speaking, so fair play. Still...I am definitely going to make as awkward as possible (for my own amusement, you see) a gift of this to a friend. That or make a water balloon in December.

This is my one week with no real events planned, but may get to test drive one other than Opener between Wednesday - Saturday, we'll see.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2011 1:18 PM by TorontoSol.)
12-05-2011 7:35 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-05-2011 8:51 PM

Try them one at a time and be patient..and observant hee hee

12-05-2011 8:51 PM
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-05-2011 8:53 PM

I can't wait to hear your reports! I'm really interested in True Sexiness.
12-05-2011 8:53 PM
TorontoSol
Pharaoh in the North

Rep Post

12-12-2011 6:23 PM

True Opener x1

Okay, so my rush hour commutes involve being packed like sardines on the train and subway, so I figured that's not the most reliable way to judge reactions since everyone is invading everyone's personal space already (not to mention usually subdued to cranky). Sometimes I get lucky though and find a less-packed train/subway car.

For some reason I randomly decided to use a spritz on my wrists last evening trip. I'm not completely sure (I mean how to say when you don't know the individual's usual MO) but I think I got a fair "hit".

There was a young woman about my age standing next to me that would periodically make eye-contact, smile or make odd the small joke based on our current setting. It was sporadic but pleasant. Devil's advocate though, I kind of draw attention to myself (headphones on mean - depending on the song - I can often be caught moving to the rhythm by others before I catch myself) and am already generally outgoing, so not sure how much of a phero influence can be called in play there. It was interesting either way though.

True Sexiness x2
Earlier in the week. My friend had invited me to a performance being put on by her improv club. I had been to a few before and had gotten to know a few of them. Long story short one of the most...(ironically) known introverted members made a few repeated attempts to engage me with various comments. It was amusingly awkward but kind of cute in a "D'aww, puppy!"-way because she didn't seem to know how to continue her own conversations, or quite why she was having them.

UPDATE: Oh, and just got home to the rest of my order! This time accompanied with a purple condom, along with a sample of True Alpha.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 11:29 PM by TorontoSol.)
12-12-2011 6:23 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-12-2011 10:52 PM

hehe you gonna have funnn!

12-12-2011 10:52 PM