Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Grand (Ladies) Experiment
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: The Grand (Ladies) Experiment
12-13-2011 2:22 PM

(11-29-2011 2:16 AM)TorontoSol Wrote:  Checked out LPMP on your suggestion and picked up an order of their G2 (though I've yet to talk to anyone specifically, just been reading). While I'm sure it works well enough for what it is I am skeptical about it having special sapphic properties - but hey, that's what all this trial and error's about, eh!

*Answer: moi.
Idk, I had someone completely out of left field make out with when wearing Bosom Bows before. A female friend that was a VERY aggressive enemy before we became friends. So you may get some play.
12-13-2011 2:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TorontoSol
Pharaoh in the North

Rep Post

12-15-2011 9:09 PM

Wow, that is...hm, I was going to parrot "aggressive" but I don't really know the context to say. Heh, am now a little concerned to wear that out...

But for now!

True Alpha

"But, Sol, you have lady bits!" you might say. Well I was going to give this to my brother but I'm not seeing him till Christmas... and I was bored now and am the inquisitive sort. Besides, who wouldn't be a little curious in the difference? So I took it to work.

x1
Sprayed it on half way up the stairway to our offices, first reaction: "Ohmygod, I smell like a dude!" Very cologne-y at first, which to me is not ideal (but then I'm not the intended target market, I know). Luckily it seemed to calm down fairly quickly.

Our project manager and I often have communication issues where each of us gets frustrated the other seems incapable of understanding English. (Seriously, there is no one else I have ever met in my life who I have not been able to understand. Even when we're actually agreeing.)
Anyway, long story short I had to explain to him a design we had already talked about and instead of him being his usual petulant self, he was more subdued; patient to listening - and I didn't end up wanting to give him an atomic-wedgie over his bald head. This is actually noteworthy!

In general that morning things were going quiet but pleasantly enough that I thought to re-apply by lunch - and get reminded of the smell - so I was running on...say 2.5x.

We recently hired a new young woman who works at a nearby desk, maybe 9' away, and while we already established that we get along superficially at least (hey, it's only been two days) today I measured an increase in looks and eye-contact, half the time paired with smiles. Nothing salacious in nature, but fairly interesting. Maybe it's just that she's starting to feel comfortable and loosen up in a new job, but I'm strongly inclined to think the Pheromones had something to do with the looks. She's only indicated an ex-BF so I don't assume she's on both teams (and I've never said), but maybe because Alpha is for men the Pheromones coming off me are just confusing her instincts.

Overall an interesting experiment, with general interactions throughout the day being markedly upbeat and team-y, even just between other people who I happened to be near. Tempted to try it again, but perhaps when I use a cover scent.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2011 9:10 PM by TorontoSol.)
12-15-2011 9:09 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

12-15-2011 9:12 PM

(12-15-2011 9:09 PM)TorontoSol Wrote:  [font=Trebuchet MS]Wow, that is...hm, I was going to parrot "aggressive" but I don't really know the context to say. Heh, am now a little concerned to wear that out...

I wouldn't be, she asked me nicely & I like to make out with ladies when I'm drunk, Hubbs doesn't mind that either ;)
12-15-2011 9:12 PM
TorontoSol
Pharaoh in the North

Rep Post

12-15-2011 9:28 PM

Heh, well that's fair then!
12-15-2011 9:28 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-15-2011 9:42 PM

Ahh good, I thought you might have fun playing with the sapphic properties of the MtoF molecules! Watch for the agro!

(12-15-2011 9:09 PM)TorontoSol Wrote:  Wow, that is...hm, I was going to parrot "aggressive" but I don't really know the context to say. Heh, am now a little concerned to wear that out...

But for now!

True Alpha

"But, Sol, you have lady bits!" you might say. Well I was going to give this to my brother but I'm not seeing him till Christmas... and I was bored now and am the inquisitive sort. Besides, who wouldn't be a little curious in the difference? So I took it to work.

x1
Sprayed it on half way up the stairway to our offices, first reaction: "Ohmygod, I smell like a dude!" Very cologne-y at first, which to me is not ideal (but then I'm not the intended target market, I know). Luckily it seemed to calm down fairly quickly.

Our project manager and I often have communication issues where each of us gets frustrated the other seems incapable of understanding English. (Seriously, there is no one else I have ever met in my life who I have not been able to understand. Even when we're actually agreeing.)
Anyway, long story short I had to explain to him a design we had already talked about and instead of him being his usual petulant self, he was more subdued; patient to listening - and I didn't end up wanting to give him an atomic-wedgie over his bald head. This is actually noteworthy!

In general that morning things were going quiet but pleasantly enough that I thought to re-apply by lunch - and get reminded of the smell - so I was running on...say 2.5x.

We recently hired a new young woman who works at a nearby desk, maybe 9' away, and while we already established that we get along superficially at least (hey, it's only been two days) today I measured an increase in looks and eye-contact, half the time paired with smiles. Nothing salacious in nature, but fairly interesting. Maybe it's just that she's starting to feel comfortable and loosen up in a new job, but I'm strongly inclined to think the Pheromones had something to do with the looks. She's only indicated an ex-BF so I don't assume she's on both teams (and I've never said), but maybe because Alpha is for men the Pheromones coming off me are just confusing her instincts.

Overall an interesting experiment, with general interactions throughout the day being markedly upbeat and team-y, even just between other people who I happened to be near. Tempted to try it again, but perhaps when I use a cover scent.

I'll spray anything apparently...
12-15-2011 9:42 PM

TorontoSol
Pharaoh in the North

Rep Post

12-24-2011 12:21 PM

True Alpha x.5 (chest) + True Communication x2 (across collar bone) + [light cover scent after dry-down]

Wasn't really planning on this one but just figured, why not? I had enlisted one best friend (female, 26, straight) to tattoo my chest (in henna!) last night as part of a gift for the other BFF.

Our conversations and banter is usually pretty fluid as a baseline standard; sisterly-close, we're open with each other. Yet I think I could fairly say last night was a hit, as - while ever humourous - the catching up on her dating exploits got more...raunchy, detailed, than was explicitly necessary. It was probably about half-way through i realized she was also getting the full force of the Pheromones as she spent about an hourish hovering over my chest for the tattooing process.

I suspect the True Alpha could share some credit with her upbeat attitude even while she was bemoaning points of frustration in her stories, while Communication obviously lended its hand in comfort and direction of our conversations. Interesting to ponder how the Alpha Pheromones coming off me - despite being more masculine based - work in our relationship dynamic, apparently not being confusing at all to her brain, since in this case they just seemed to emphasize our natural vibe.

The effects were made more poignant to me when her older sister came in later (about 3 hours have passed now). I don't really have any relation to speak of to this women, we only know each other through my best friend, so though it's been years - and we've gradually, if not superficially warmed - our interactions have never been that deep. Well it wasn't long before she was sharing stories with me about [whatever in her life] and being much less reserved than usual when talking about personal things.

Made for an fun, animated if calm night. I'm starting to wish Alpha wasn't so stinky though, considering the results I'm getting - I'm just so paranoid to wear it out.
12-24-2011 12:21 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

12-24-2011 12:47 PM

In my experience, I've not found much need to worry about how stinky pheromones can be. I've worn copulins without a cover scent, and while they stink, people are so distracted by that something else- that "je ne sias quoi", that they are not thinking about and do not notice that I smell like a wet dog. I get nothing but compliments. I do use a light body spray as a cover more often than not, but after years of experience I don't worry about the smell at all anymore.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
12-24-2011 12:47 PM
TorontoSol
Pharaoh in the North

Rep Post

12-24-2011 2:41 PM

Ah, natch. Thanks - I had kind of wondered about that - but in this specific case I'm just referring to the smell of the True Alpha product. The sample they sent me wasn't unscented, so it just reeks of cologne at the beginning. Which is fine, for any guys reading if that's their thing, but as a woman, so not what I'd want to smell like. Luckily it seems to take to being covered up just fine after dry-down.
12-24-2011 2:41 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

12-24-2011 3:31 PM

(12-24-2011 2:41 PM)TorontoSol Wrote:  Ah, natch. Thanks - I had kind of wondered about that - but in this specific case I'm just referring to the smell of the True Alpha product. The sample they sent me wasn't unscented, so it just reeks of cologne at the beginning. Which is fine, for any guys reading if that's their thing, but as a woman, so not what I'd want to smell like. Luckily it seems to take to being covered up just fine after dry-down.

Oh I hate that! I got Instant Shine from AD and the cheap cologne smell was so horrible and impossible to cover. It put me in a bad mood for the whole day.
12-24-2011 3:31 PM
TorontoSol
Pharaoh in the North

Rep Post

01-04-2012 8:15 PM

House-sitting while my friend's on vacation left me in the city with little to do, so decided to go to a fun casual drag bar I used to frequent when I was first coming onto the scene; catch a show.

Wasn't really feeling spectacularly shiny but figured not to waste the opportunity for another test.

True Opener x3 (Neck, Chest)
True Sexiness X1 (Wrists)

Of course the silly thing is it being Canadian winter (-15C last night) means I'd be bundled up anyway, but whatever. Compromised by unzipping the hoodie half-way and rolling sleeves up a bit at the club.

Now I understand out of this may seem unusual, but I've learned to accept it as commonplace for me, and that is: Even in gay clubs I get hit on by men. Last place on earth you'd think, right? Tch! So I'm not ready to count it as a hit, though it did happen again last night. Perhaps he wouldn't have been so forward if not for Opener...or god knows how much alcohol prior.

The hit I will count is my interactions with the bar tender - cute little thing (literally, I kinda wanted to put her in my purse) - who took an interest in me from my first order. ...Though perhaps not many people tell the bartender "surprise me" on their first shift. She kept wanting to talk to me after I finished ordering and if I waited around while she delt with other customers she would immediately pick back up with me afterwards.
The nature of the conversation was very friendly, enjoyable; and she actually bought me a shot at one point, also inviting me outside with her on her smoke break (debatable if that's a gesture of friendship or war in the winter, but I went with the former), and made sure to tell me her schedule as I was leaving.

First real test and so far so approved. Seemed to bring out the more social aspect in the crowd despite my more mellow mood that night (which I thought would downplay the whole thing).
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 8:15 PM by TorontoSol.)
01-04-2012 8:15 PM

Share This Thread