Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Edge Heat & La Femme Nu
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Edge Heat & La Femme Nu
09-23-2009 4:05 AM

I needed a dick tease, had time to kill, so I went to a strip club on Oahu's (Oahu: gathering place of many cars) South Shore. I know one thing about strippers: they're there to make money, not socialize or date customers. Normally you must carry a thick wallet if you want attention and things lean towards the impersonal side. But, for the hell of it, I sprayed 6 blasts of Edge Heat to my arms, chest and neck, applied a half packet of Scent of Eros to my arms, 3 or 4 drops of A-1 and a couple sprays of Calvin Klein One to wet it all down. I spotted a petite and attractive black girl in her early 20s and sat down in front of her.

This club has about a dozen small stages, no barriers and you get to sit about a half inch away from woman flesh. If you're not careful your nose will get wet. The dancer said hi, forced a smile and went into her routine. In Honolulu strippers usually dance privately for you as long as you keep tipping. As the minutes passed she grew increasingly happy--her face looked like it might spit open she was smiling so hard! Of course I was making small talk and trying to be charming and funny. However, she was really eating it up. I know I ain't that good and certainly wasn't a big tipper.

After 15 or 20 minutes her set was up. She slipped into her bra and thong and was supposed to rotate to another stage. However, she would not stop staring at me. I'm talking a major eye lock, giggling like a little girl and talking a thousand miles per hour about nothing. She sat on the edge of the stage for over an hour talking to me. It was almost as if she was stonned, but, of course, it was the 'mones. I was no longer tipping as she wasn't dancing. By this time she was getting major stink eye from the other girls and I told her we'd better exit the stage area. Of course I got her phone number. Most strippers are pros and rarely let down their guard for a customer. Edge Heat is the only new element to my mix so it certainly hit the spot with her. I didn't buy her a drink and I only tipped her $16 while she was dancing. I was trying to leave but I couldn't get her off me! I've been in that club many times wearing 'mones with only minor hits with New Pheromone Additive and The Edge. Of course maybe it was just her or maybe my new Lucky T...

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
09-23-2009 4:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gegogi

Rep Post

RE: The Edge Heat & La Femme Nu
09-23-2009 11:28 AM

I should probably mention Heat has a strong herbal EO scent package, and is pretty overwhelming outside a smoky club. Personally I'll be sticking to unscented The Edge or New Pheromone Additive. Same mones but no hippie vibe.

09-23-2009 11:28 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

09-23-2009 2:55 PM

Maestro, you've been on fire lately! [Image: evil.gif] Here, a tissue for your nose. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Thanks for another great report!

Bella
09-23-2009 2:55 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

09-25-2009 4:45 AM

The Edge Heat ??? I heard of Edge Diesal but not heat. Is that new ?

Tisha
09-25-2009 4:45 AM
Gegogi

Rep Post

09-25-2009 4:54 PM

The Edge comes in several "flavors": unscented, Arouser" (cedar EO), Heat (vetivert and clearisage) and Edge SANDALWOOD. Edge Diesel is the newest one and the only one I haven't tried. They all have the same 2.4mg of mones per bottle, but different scents. My fav is The Edge Unscented as the scented ones are a bit too hippie for me.

09-25-2009 4:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ArĂ´me de Femme NuTrix 0 3,365 12-17-2013 11:53 AM
Last Post: NuTrix