Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arôme de Femme
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3100
Thanks received:
2351 thanks in 1192 posts

Arôme de Femme
12-17-2013 10:53 AM

First off I would like to apologize to love scent for being so lax in getting this review in here!

I tested the A & B for this product and was tickled with the result I was getting from the A version so you can imagine I was thrilled to hear that they were going with something a kin to the A version with their release of Arôme de Femme!

I'm still not a huge fan of the scent - which is not to say it isn't a good one. It's floral and actually quite light, something a lot of women gravitate too, and it certainly isn't unpleasant! I just tend to prefer more foodie type scents myself - so I doctor this up a bit by spraying it over other scents that tone that floral down a bit.

The ideal number of sprays for me is 2 or 3 and since I'm not a floral fan, those sprays have been to my torso and then smooshed around with my wrists...believe me - being under my blouse...sweater...jacket...has not stopped or slowed the efficacy of the product AT ALL Big Grin This one is a fast hitter just like the tester. It is actually behaving slightly - ever so - more well behaved than the tester.

Reactions and selfies:
Mood elevation, encourages flirty behavior, friendliness, helpfulness. So far for me it is gender friendly, no adverse reactions for women and - always - positives from the fellas.
I have noticed that if you are in a group setting (and I noticed this with the tester as well) it effects the group positively as a whole without always necessarily people associating the vibe with YOU. Some people may have issue with that. If YOU however are not uncomfortable in social situations and are congruent with the product that can be easily remedied with a bit of outgoingness on your part Big Grin
Conversations will go to naughty places if encouraged...and sometimes even when not! Laugh1

Over all I LOVE this product! It's just as fun as the tester and I would totally recommend trying it out Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-17-2013 10:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, fuzzcat, PhoenixOnFyre119

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Arôme de Femme - NuTrix - 12-17-2013 10:53 AM