Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Day I Got Ghosted
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

The Day I Got Ghosted
12-12-2012 2:06 PM

Erm... Does anyone know what goes into Nude?

I tried out Nude today, I thought it was a spray but I got a rollerball type. So I decided to do a couple of rolls, I wouldn't say its complete 360 degree revolutions but around there.

I did 1 roll on each wrist (that's two), 1 roll each on the inner elbows (that's another two), 1 roll each on both sides of my neck (that's another another two) and then 1 roll on my neck and another on my chest. That's 8 rolls, I assumed would be less than 3 sprays

I then put on 30mcg of P83.

I've not tested Nude solo, I did this purely for the sake of taking a short cut. Apparently it was a really really bad idea. I wore this to an early Christmas gathering at a friend's place.

I got ghosted the whole night. Freaking ghosted. There were people I knew and didn't know. The people I knew just barely said hi and acknowledged my prescence. When it came to introducing myself to new people the reactions and conversations were really short and not in depth. People generally ignored me or if were in conversation couldn't wait to pull away.

And I thought people (especially the girls) were supposed to stick around. The final kicker was when it was time for games, pictionary, everyone was asking each other in my team to draw but no one asked me to draw. Time for carolling everyone was passing around and handing sheets to one another except me.

The plus side was that for most of the night I felt "in a zone", somewhat chill and unbothered, not the Alpha kinda product "Whoa I'M THE MAN! I'm not bothered" or the really "Chill Cool Type" but rather just... unbothered, not apathetic just hmm... no one's talking to me, I'm getting ghosted. Oh well, ok. Sure.

Finally deciding that I had to do something, I headed out, went to my car, put on 3 drops of hypnotica on my left wrist and rubbed it against my right. Went right back into the party.

Waddya know, people were now holding longer conversations with me. I actually had people around coming up and talking to me. Even did a couple of numbers on the guitar and had a small circle of girls crowd around me (and a guy).

The downside was, I started becoming a blabbermouth. The girls actually hung around this time, talking and indulging, but then I just blabbed and blabbed and somewhat lost them along the way.

I've come to this conclusion. Hypnotica really really works, and even though I try to be aware, its tough. I can't figure out how to work Nude and the rollerball.

Kentdave, I need you man. Crud, how do you work this with a roller, I've never done rollers before

Tonight was frustrating. I was ignored largely for the first part of the night, then had a small crowd around me at the end of the night, but then I lost it.

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
12-12-2012 2:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Day I Got Ghosted
12-12-2012 2:28 PM

This is an experience that really shows that if you overdose on certain pheromones and end up ghosting, you can still affect the situation by using other pheromones to be able to potentially stop the ghosting.

reps.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-12-2012 2:28 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2012 2:52 PM

I think so too. I think there's something in hypnotica that makes it so social, and me a motormouth

Time to grab Cohesion and give that one a shot

(12-12-2012 2:28 PM)Androaura Wrote:  This is an experience that really shows that if you overdose on certain pheromones and end up ghosting, you can still affect the situation by using other pheromones to be able to potentially stop the ghosting.

reps.

ICM 2.0

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

12-12-2012 2:52 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

12-12-2012 5:56 PM

oh man, ghosting is the worst

i highly advise you email liquid alchemy labs and ask for a bulb dropper

high five for going through a ghost, its quite an experience

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
12-12-2012 5:56 PM
Onedzguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2012 6:17 PM

That is whole lot of nude. I would have gone for 3 or 4 rolls as a test run. I have problems with P83. I'm one of those few people who get a welling of aggrevation when wearing P83. Often I've worn P83 with A1 to quell the agro. Its a good recovery that you used hypnotica.

Try this mix again but cut back on Nude and add A1

ODG
12-12-2012 6:17 PM

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

12-12-2012 9:10 PM

i agree, a-1 is definitely something you have to wear with nude products. how did i forget

dont even wear nude again till you get the a-1 or you will experience none depression loooooollll

and trust me, you do not want to experience that. i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy

get the a-1!

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
12-12-2012 9:10 PM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-12-2012 9:28 PM

i'm not sure how much 8 rolls is, but i'm pretty sure that's a darn lot.

i've experienced visual hits and slight intimidation (people couldn't look me in the eye) at 1 DROP of Nude, nothing else. this was when my diet was very healthy (very low carbs, very clean).

on a slightly less healthy diet, and at 2 drops Nude + 20mcg P83, i've got tons of visual hits and kino. but the -none element is still strong, and the ladies though attracted didn't feel completely at ease around me. talking to a guy who's a true alpha and i could sense his deference to me. at this dosage i also got the vibe you mentioned - not shouting out loud that i'm the man, but just very chill and centered because i'm so solid that i don't have to show it off.

i also get the blabbermouth effect with Hypnotica, and i tend to joke a lot and become social w/ it. on its own i felt a bit beta, but w/ Nude it works great. add the A1 and you're good to go.

dang i do love Garry's products.
12-12-2012 9:28 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-13-2012 5:34 PM

I have used more nude than that, never ghosted. Nude is social.
"The downside was, I started becoming a blabbermouth"
Maybe nude wasnt the issue, you just werent being social.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
12-13-2012 5:34 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2012 7:03 PM

I was wondering about this because Nude Alpha is the one with none in it, after reading one of the user exchanges with Gary.

I definitely ghosted because I did try opening up sets but I kept on hitting a ceiling/block eventually or just 'forgetten'. I'm wondering what's inside that could have possibly made me OD because things definitely changed after I applied Hypnotica.

Does your journal have records of Nude in it? I'll go check it out

(12-13-2012 5:34 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  I have used more nude than that, never ghosted. Nude is social.
"The downside was, I started becoming a blabbermouth"
Maybe nude wasnt the issue, you just werent being social.

ICM 2.0

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 7:04 PM by Gslinger.)
12-13-2012 7:03 PM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-13-2012 8:42 PM

Gslinger are you in SEA? if so you may find that the girls there are not used to -none, in my experience. for such girls comfort is often needed before they will respond favorably to -none.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 8:43 PM by kentdave.)
12-13-2012 8:42 PM

Share This Thread