Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Day I Got Ghosted
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Day I Got Ghosted
12-13-2012 10:46 PM

Haven't tried P83 so I can't comment on it.

I have used Nude Alpha at 12 inches (at 2 inch strips each) spread on arms and neck and androstadienone. Works well and generated some attraction, although no blatant hits. Could it be that Nude+P83 is not synergistic?

Hypnotica is indeed a social product. Yes, I too become a blabbermouth with it.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-13-2012 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2012 7:24 AM

Yeah dude, I realised that A1 is the key to the girls here. I stopped using A1 after I started using TC and TL. I'm holding onto Love Scent' A1 with dropper. One of my buddies bought a whole batch of A1 from TP though, but the batch he has is really pungent. I'll see if I can get some from him and convert it into a spray form of sorts.

Does anyone know if A1 decomposes or breaks down when exposed to air?

I've also just placed an order for Cohesion last night, I've got it on fedex delivery so I'm expecting it to come early next week or probably by this weekend

Wolf is my current favorite day/work product, I'm using LIIK for night use now. I do 1, at most 2 drops of Hypnotica. I seriously become a blabbermouth with it.

I think I'm going to start a journal

(12-13-2012 8:42 PM)kentdave Wrote:  Gslinger are you in SEA? if so you may find that the girls there are not used to -none, in my experience. for such girls comfort is often needed before they will respond favorably to -none.

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
12-14-2012 7:24 AM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-14-2012 10:29 AM

what are the effects of L2K on the girls here?
12-14-2012 10:29 AM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2012 10:00 PM

(12-14-2012 10:29 AM)kentdave Wrote:  what are the effects of L2K on the girls here?

I use v1. In my honest opinion, not bad. Works on a whole range of girls. The self effects are more subtle than AM and Wolf but the general feel of it is pretty well rounded. One of the products so far that I'm comfortable using it as a standalone for all purpose use. I usually layer or mix other products but for L2K I feel that its one of those mixes that are strong enough to just stand by itself

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
12-14-2012 10:00 PM
thundr
Vendor

12-14-2012 10:31 PM

I've run retarded high doses of nude and never ghosted out. Trick is that u really have to watch what u mix with nude tho. There's some freaky non pheromone shit in there that can either be synergistic with certain products or implode a mix.

I wouldn't be concerned with the none in nude being the affector. It is a relatively low none product as is and is so buffered that it hides the none well. Almost too much bc they felt the need to make NA.

I agree with Pheroman that the addition of hyp opened a social avenue that increased chattiness thus reducing what u felt as a ghost state. Try running nude solo or with a small none spike to kill off some the beta edge nude has.

@Mars, NA hardly ever deals out blatant hits. It's more of a subtle build that takes a bit of time. Once its in place tho its like a barbed fish hook. Lol
12-14-2012 10:31 PM

phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

03-26-2013 5:41 AM

(12-14-2012 10:31 PM)thundr Wrote:  I've run retarded high doses of nude and never ghosted out. Trick is that u really have to watch what u mix with nude tho. There's some freaky non pheromone shit in there that can either be synergistic with certain products or implode a mix.

I wouldn't be concerned with the none in nude being the affector. It is a relatively low none product as is and is so buffered that it hides the none well. Almost too much bc they felt the need to make NA.

I agree with Pheroman that the addition of hyp opened a social avenue that increased chattiness thus reducing what u felt as a ghost state. Try running nude solo or with a small none spike to kill off some the beta edge nude has.

@Mars, NA hardly ever deals out blatant hits. It's more of a subtle build that takes a bit of time. Once its in place tho its like a barbed fish hook. Lol

Thundr, what molecules have you found don't work with Nude? We've probably nailed 1 of the key ingredients in there, just curious...
03-26-2013 5:41 AM

Share This Thread