Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Dark Side of Imprinting Phermones.
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Dark Side of Imprinting Phermones.
12-17-2017 1:49 AM

As we all know, imprinting phermones can be an extremely powerful tool. If used correctly and in the right situations, they can be used to make anyone from a hookup to that special someone to think of you in some very good ways. They can help make people miss us, wish they were dating us, or think of us while they are enjoying some naughty alone time.

But they can also backfire and cause people to think about us in some very negative ways.

Case in point:

I used to wear Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ) at work as my daily mone. My goal was (and still is) to get out of the friendzone with one of my co-workers. Over a period of about a month I was wearing it almost every single day and was getting some positive results with my target. But this thread isn't about that. It's about some unexpected consequences that happened as a result of it.

I have a co-worker I'll call H. H is a college student who is 18, a solid 8.5/10 and a very sweet girl. Before I started wearing phermones she was always very flirty with me, I recieved a lot of kino from her and all signs pointed to her starting to develop a crush on me. Then I started to wear ETFZ and things started to change.

For those that don't know, ETFZ is an imprinting phermone with a sexual kick to it. The idea behind it is to get your target to begin thinking about you in romantic and sexual ways. When I started wearing ETFZ I changed nothing else. I didn't act any more flirty than before or change how I acted towards anyone I work with. I was essentially the same person with a new phermone signature.

After about a week of wearing ETFZ (4 or 5, 4 to 8 hour exposures to H) she began acting quite differently towards me. Instead of being friendly and very flirty, she started being rude; even acting hostile towards me. She started telling other people that I work with that I'd screw anything and that all I care about is getting into women's pants. At first I suspected that things were going badly in her personal life or that she was simply jealous that I was giving other women attention. But as time moved on it became quite clear that my phermones were giving her the impression that I'm a player and enjoy using women; something that the imprinting mone was driving deep into her brain. This is NOT a good look in a work environment that is 4x as many women as men (especially with my target hearing about it several times a week).

This continued during the entire time that I was using ETFZ at work and for over a month after that (while I was using M3X on an almost daily basis, which I wisely only wore on days I didn't work with her).

Fortunately I used my time away from mones (about a week of no mones around her at all) to steer her back towards being friendly and flirty with me and it appears to be working quite well (although it took a LOT of work).

Some takeaways:

Imprinting phermones can have negative effects on women just like any other mones.

For those of you using imprinting phermones to escape the friend zone with someone, you need to tread VERY carefully. If you are not careful you could end up making your target feel very uncomfortable with your advances and make them not want to spend time around you at all. Or even worse: make them think that you are a pervert or creep who is trying to take advantage of them. That will not end well for you. I'm lucky enough to have H basically forced to be in my presence at work. But if she wasn't than she would probably have stopped spending time around me and would potentially still be telling everyone to avoid me like the plague. Not a good situation.

In my opinion it is probably more critical to steer imprinting phermones right than any other type of phermone. If you are using imprinting phermones on someone it's probably someone you spend a lot of time with. This makes steering more important than ever and if you mess it up you have a big chance of losing whatever relationship you currently have with that person.

You have been warned. Learn from my mistakes.

I reserve the right to become smarter.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 2:03 AM by onlythebest.)
12-17-2017 1:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: The Dark Side of Imprinting Phermones.
12-17-2017 2:11 AM

Thanks for this report Best. I tried to rep ya, but I gotta spread love.

Good info. Smile
12-17-2017 2:11 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-17-2017 2:19 AM

I repped him.

They're so powerful. I think that steering NA requires us to act in such a different way then is normal. Like the girls want to hear about everything we do by text? I don't know.

I've played with NA, Voodoo and Swoon. I have the most experience with Swoon which doesn't seem to have a negative side as of now I've used it at work for two weeks straight. I can feel a crushy vibe in the office, like I'm a heart throb.

NA seems almost too powerful. I feel like I'm not making good karma when wearing it.

I haven't wrapped my head around imprinting blends yet. They're very very advanced. I don't even know if they work as they should. My theory is "If you want to imprint someone over a long period of time, that person wants to have sex in the next 24 hours and it won't be with the guy wearing imprinting blends, it'll be with the guy wearing Bad Wolf"

I can't even recall if I have read about anyone successfully imprinting with Voodoo, or NA. I have read good results on Swoon from Spider-Mone and V-Nice when used at work. I've read Snoopyace has had stalkers come about from GOA. That's all I recall.
12-17-2017 2:19 AM
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-17-2017 2:27 AM

(12-17-2017 2:11 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks for this report Best. I tried to rep ya, but I gotta spread love.

Good info. Smile

Indeed. The love must be spread.

I find it mildly annoying that most of the information on the forum is about positive results from mones. This isn't always a bad thing as it can help showcase the endless possibilities mones can provide, but its also critical to report on the not so happy stuff. Especilly with imprinting phermones. They tend to have more serious consequences than others if not steered right. You can recover from a "whoops I accidentally wore NNPA to my grandpa's funeral" but it can be extremely diffcult to recover from a month long impression of being a perv and newbies (like me) need to be made aware of that. ShoutShoutShout

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-17-2017 2:27 AM

onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-17-2017 2:50 AM

(12-17-2017 2:19 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I repped him.

They're so powerful. I think that steering NA requires us to act in such a different way then is normal. Like the girls want to hear about everything we do by text? I don't know.

I've played with NA, Voodoo and Swoon. I have the most experience with Swoon which doesn't seem to have a negative side as of now I've used it at work for two weeks straight. I can feel a crushy vibe in the office, like I'm a heart throb.

NA seems almost too powerful. I feel like I'm not making good karma when wearing it.

I haven't wrapped my head around imprinting blends yet. They're very very advanced. I don't even know if they work as they should. My theory is "If you want to imprint someone over a long period of time, that person wants to have sex in the next 24 hours and it won't be with the guy wearing imprinting blends, it'll be with the guy wearing Bad Wolf"

I can't even recall if I have read about anyone successfully imprinting with Voodoo, or NA. I have read good results on Swoon from Spider-Mone and V-Nice when used at work. I've read Snoopyace has had stalkers come about from GOA. That's all I recall.

Yeah. My mone use has been very limited up to this point. ETFZ an M3X are all I've used. I have had really good results with ETFZ imprinting on my primary target but haven't really had the chance to capitalize on it yet. Also I didn't really keep track of my results as well as I should have (which is why I'll be doing a month straight test of ETFZ on my target; but only when H isn't around). Another reason I'm doing it is to see if long term imprinting works; most reports on imprint hints are from people who used imprinting mones for only a few exposures. But I digress.

I suspect that your bad wolf comment is spot on. But if you are looking for a Long Term Relationship with someone (which is why I suspect most people wear imprinting mones around a target for a while) then even if they are hooking up with someone else, they could be thinking about you. And if they are thinking about you while they get off on some other guy then it could still potentially increase their feelings for you. The brain is a strange thing.

I actually just recieved some Swoon and will be using it on days when H is around. I'm excited to see how well it works for me.

And I appreciate the reps. Hi

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 2:51 AM by onlythebest.)
12-17-2017 2:50 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-17-2017 3:15 AM

(12-17-2017 2:50 AM)onlythebest Wrote:  Yeah. My mone use has been very limited up to this point. ETFZ an M3X are all I've used. I have had really good results with ETFZ imprinting on my primary target but haven't really had the chance to capitalize on it yet. Also I didn't really keep track of my results as well as I should have (which is why I'll be doing a month straight test of ETFZ on my target; but only when H isn't around). Another reason I'm doing it is to see if long term imprinting works; most reports on imprint hints are from people who used imprinting mones for only a few exposures. But I digress.

I suspect that your bad wolf comment is spot on. But if you are looking for a Long Term Relationship with someone (which is why I suspect most people wear imprinting mones around a target for a while) then even if they are hooking up with someone else, they could be thinking about you. And if they are thinking about you while they get off on some other guy then it could still potentially increase their feelings for you. The brain is a strange thing.

I actually just recieved some Swoon and will be using it on days when H is around. I'm excited to see how well it works for me.

And I appreciate the reps. Hi

I agree about the girls getting off on another guy while thinking about you can increase feelings for you. I can sense it.

Most imprint reports are only a few exposures, which is unfortunate.

Swoon changes the emotional state in people to excited to be around the wearer. It creates a beautiful emotional state in people. I have mine unscented, and the diffusion is lackluster so I mix 3 drops of Swoon with 2 of ISO E from Cinis Labs to help diffusion and longevity. It hits immediately from a "far away enough" and lasts about 4 hours instead of 2. I will order more of it undoubtedly
12-17-2017 3:15 AM
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-17-2017 3:20 AM

(12-17-2017 3:15 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I agree about the girls getting off on another guy while thinking about you can increase feelings for you. I can sense it.

Most imprint reports are only a few exposures, which is unfortunate.

Swoon changes the emotional state in people to excited to be around the wearer. It creates a beautiful emotional state in people. I have mine unscented, and the diffusion is lackluster so I mix 3 drops of Swoon with 2 of ISO E from Cinis Labs to help diffusion and longevity. It hits immediately from a "far away enough" and lasts about 4 hours instead of 2. I will order more of it undoubtedly

Swoon only lasts for 2 hours?

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
12-17-2017 3:20 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-17-2017 3:51 AM

(12-17-2017 3:20 AM)onlythebest Wrote:  Swoon only lasts for 2 hours?

It gives me a self effect of an intense upbeat happiness. The same excitement that is caused in others manifests in me.

I didn't thoroughly test it without adding scent. The happiness lasted 2 hours for me IIRC. I apply it with ISO E at 8:30AM now, and by 1:30, 2PM it's all gone. There are still elements of other effects lingering at 4:30PM like the truth serum and closeness/bonding others experience.
12-17-2017 3:51 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2017 7:28 AM

(12-17-2017 1:49 AM)onlythebest Wrote:  ...H) she began acting quite differently towards me. Instead of being friendly and very flirty, she started being rude; even acting hostile towards me. She started telling other people that I work with that I'd screw anything and that all I care about is getting into women's pants

This is interesting considering that you did not change your behavior/make advances towards H. In which case, I would not have allowed this girl to spread calumny about me which can hurt your status at the workplace. I would have confronted H about this and set her straight saying, 'Listen H, why are you talking rubbish about me?...Please provide proof of your accusations!' If this didn't help, I think that you could have made a legitimate complaint to have a sit-down with the boss to discuss slander. Interesting that ETFZ inspired a 'turnaround' in one subject, while painting your vibe as a player with H.

onlythebest Wrote:If you are not careful you could end up making your target feel very uncomfortable with your advances and make them not want to spend time around you at all. Or even worse: make them think that you are a pervert or creep who is trying to take advantage of them. That will not end well for you. I'm lucky enough to have H basically forced to be in my presence at work. But if she wasn't than she would probably have stopped spending time around me and would potentially still be telling everyone to avoid me like the plague.

This happened to me earlier this year and I had written it up. A young teacher's assistant at my kid's school fell under the spell of NA and NA/Androstadienone that I was wearing. Over the 3 month period, she became stalkerish, playing up to me, jumping up from her chair the moment she saw me and somehow always ending up near me almost like she wanted to pick my pocket. I had escalated by asking her for a coffee to which she became frightened, but subsequently used lame excuses to back out of it. After some time, I hit her up once again (which I shouldn't have as it shows one as needy) and surprisingly, she agreed to a meeting during the Summer...though when I pressed her for more info, she got ejection anxiety and she backed out of it. Of course, she spread this around and most of that school being females...started avoiding me like the plague or recoiling from me. I am known as the 'player' there...though, there was one pretty brunette chick who did smile and she went out of her way to help me while the others recoiled; she purposely went against the tide. I can only guess her motives, but I don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

The good news: I DON'T WORK THERE...hence, they really couldn't do anything to me when I decided to take the risk...they can't fire me. I wouldn't recommend job romances in general. The other good news is that the target no longer works there and most of the staff (that was privy to this) has been replaced! I still get looks here and there with one feminist beeyotch giving me a double take...stopping in her tracks and giving me a death stare when she saw me in my car.

Good thread...these mixes are powerful and you are right, they need expert steering. Despite this, the nature of the game always has an element of risk/uncertainty and the man always bears the risk of rejection/harassment charges/being labeled etc. At least at non-threatening venues (dance club, bar, cafe)...you can walk away and hopefully, not see the target. With a threatening venue like work, it can have serious unwanted consequences if it backfires.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 7:30 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
12-17-2017 7:28 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-17-2017 7:51 AM

I used to think NA was the strongest imprinter, but now I'm thinking it's TUSC. A couple of examples for your pleasure or agony, take your pick.

1. Late 20's latina. Slightly above average looking, very confident and outgoing personality. Beautiful personality and has loads of feminine charm. But she has 2 kids and I don't raise other guys kids.

4 days in at work after we first met she said "I'm single and you need a girlfriend so I'm just putting that out there". Since then she flirted more, always chatting me up. I stopped using TUSC and other pheromones to work after that, but it continued. I started using TUSC again a month later, one day she stood there staring at me with a slight smile. It was the look of love. I stopped using it again. She recently heard that I'm going to quit my job in January because of travel arrangements. On last Tuesday when I used 4 drops of Captain she came up to me and talked about how she only needed air and love to survive and that there was something special about me, and I'm very handsome. Proceeded by saying "If you could only give me a chance". I told her I was way too tired to have this conversation right now. Definitely not looking forward to having it...

2. 24 year old Caucasian, very beautiful upper class woman. Uptight, arrogant, boring personality.

I briefly worked on a project at the company back in August where my dad works. This is a very successful business. He's one of the executives there so I wouldn't need mones to get respect, but still used TUSC for most of the week I was there. This woman was the receptionist. First day with Alpha Q she was oblivious to me. Second day with TUSC she smiled at me and showed clear signs of interest. I found out she was engaged. Throughout the week she engaged me several times and tried to flirt with me. I suspect that was out of character, and it seemed to surprise the other people there. My dad told me one day "she's really beautiful, huh?" I knew where it was going and said "yeah, but she's boring and she's engaged too". He agreed. Then I was done and went back to my regular job, where several women seemed to be relieved that I was back. Wearing TUSC of course. Fast forward a couple of months and my dad told me during dinner that this woman has asked about me several times. Fast forward another month or so, he said the exact same thing and asked me what was going on. I said "nothing, I didn't do anything to provoke it".

And that's it. I didn't do anything. Just to be clear, I'm an introvert, I didn't even flirt with either of these women. I literally didn't lift a finger. TUSC isn't only imprinting, but has a fallout effect. I think the status and exclusive vibe coupled with the alpha, non needy mindset really did a number on these women. And it doesn't even end there, there's other women who are currently under the spell, but not as relevant to showcase the power of this amazing product.
12-17-2017 7:51 AM

Share This Thread