Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Dark Side of Imprinting Phermones.
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Dark Side of Imprinting Phermones.
12-18-2017 9:01 PM

(12-17-2017 7:51 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I used to think NA was the strongest imprinter, but now I'm thinking it's TUSC. A couple of examples for your pleasure or agony, take your pick.

1. Late 20's latina. Slightly above average looking, very confident and outgoing personality. Beautiful personality and has loads of feminine charm. But she has 2 kids and I don't raise other guys kids.

4 days in at work after we first met she said "I'm single and you need a girlfriend so I'm just putting that out there". Since then she flirted more, always chatting me up. I stopped using TUSC and other pheromones to work after that, but it continued. I started using TUSC again a month later, one day she stood there staring at me with a slight smile. It was the look of love. I stopped using it again. She recently heard that I'm going to quit my job in January because of travel arrangements. On last Tuesday when I used 4 drops of Captain she came up to me and talked about how she only needed air and love to survive and that there was something special about me, and I'm very handsome. Proceeded by saying "If you could only give me a chance". I told her I was way too tired to have this conversation right now. Definitely not looking forward to having it...

2. 24 year old Caucasian, very beautiful upper class woman. Uptight, arrogant, boring personality.

I briefly worked on a project at the company back in August where my dad works. This is a very successful business. He's one of the executives there so I wouldn't need mones to get respect, but still used TUSC for most of the week I was there. This woman was the receptionist. First day with Alpha Q she was oblivious to me. Second day with TUSC she smiled at me and showed clear signs of interest. I found out she was engaged. Throughout the week she engaged me several times and tried to flirt with me. I suspect that was out of character, and it seemed to surprise the other people there. My dad told me one day "she's really beautiful, huh?" I knew where it was going and said "yeah, but she's boring and she's engaged too". He agreed. Then I was done and went back to my regular job, where several women seemed to be relieved that I was back. Wearing TUSC of course. Fast forward a couple of months and my dad told me during dinner that this woman has asked about me several times. Fast forward another month or so, he said the exact same thing and asked me what was going on. I said "nothing, I didn't do anything to provoke it".

And that's it. I didn't do anything. Just to be clear, I'm an introvert, I didn't even flirt with either of these women. I literally didn't lift a finger. TUSC isn't only imprinting, but has a fallout effect. I think the status and exclusive vibe coupled with the alpha, non needy mindset really did a number on these women. And it doesn't even end there, there's other women who are currently under the spell, but not as relevant to showcase the power of this amazing product.

Thanks for the reports, quite interesting stuff.

Oddly enough this post is the first one I've seen mentioning TUSC. I am new as a member but have been lurking for like 4 or 5 months. Last night when I first saw this post I read through the TUSC thread. Seems like a very powerful mone indeed. Seems close to addiction in a bottle to more than a couple women.

Thank you for mentioning it.

I reserve the right to become smarter.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-18-2017 9:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-18-2017 9:14 PM

(12-17-2017 8:20 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  For me the biggest two imprinters're Voodoo from LAL and Imprint from Apex.

And same here, I didn't even have to lift a finger. But me being me, I don't want no serious relationship. Voodoo seemed to imprint ME as well. As in putting me into an imprint mode about me target. I couldn't quit thinking about her. Happened to me at work with a chick I call L in me reports. It's kinda like a spell and that's why I superstitiously believe that Voodoo DOES in fact have a witchy spell in it.

Gotta be careful with these products. They reckon mones only do 10% of the work. Eh,,, I don't know, I reckon they do heaps more than that. Lol.

I have a sample of Imprint that came with my M3X. I will have to use it on my target sometime.

I suspect that mones can sometimes do 50% of the work or more, like in my experience today with Swoon. That being said it always depends on the result you are looking for. They don't have one for instant hookup.

I suspect the more your target wants the result of the mone, the higher percentage of work the mone will do. For instance, if your target really really wants to be able to trust someone and you happen to be wearing Connections or IH, the mones will do 99% of the work of making them trust you with personal stories (of course you still have to do the 1% of nodding your head to show them that you're listening). Or if you wear NA or GOA (or apparently TUSC) and your target really wants to be in a relationship already, the mones might do 75% of the work. BUT if your target doesn't want to be in a relationship and you're trying to push them there with the mones, I suspect that most of the work will have to be done by you, not the mones.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-18-2017 9:14 PM
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-18-2017 9:18 PM

(12-17-2017 8:29 AM)mdw Wrote:  I think a lot of people on this sub haven't considered the fact that this could be due to 2 reason. One she fucked a guy who pheromone sign was just like ETFZ. Or reason two she had sex with a guy in the pass used pheromones and it was ETFZ or something just like it.

You bring up a very good point. H tends to HATE straight guys in general. She told me the other day about why. Perhaps that guy did have a mone signature similar to ETFZ but even if that is the case, I suspect that the imprinting effect of the mones didn't help anything and probably pushed her into hating me more.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
12-18-2017 9:18 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-19-2017 12:15 AM

(12-18-2017 8:53 PM)onlythebest Wrote:  As far as the reputation comment, H pretty much hates all straight men and thinks that we are a waste of space. People pretty much write her off when she goes off on her tirades about men. I used to be the exception to the rule. I was the only straight guy she wouldn't talk shit about and would flirt with etc. The exception to the rule if you will. Had her comments about me gotten more out of hand I probably would have had a conversation with management but amusingly enough most people think she was being mean to me because she had a major crush on me and I managed to snuff the fire out without resorting to that.

As far as imprinting mones a work I completely agree. It seems like a terrible idea that can go horribly wrong if you value your job. I, however, do not value my job. It's essentially a minimum wage kitchen job that I do for fun. I can easily find another job that pays better if things get too harsh at my current job. That's why I don't mind using it as a testing ground.

Very interesting that that brunette was so kind to you. I guess she must have just felt bad.

Sounds like she took action because you wouldn't. You had your chance to get her, and you failed to act.

From the beginning:

You start in the friend zone where she's nice (giving you huge signs that she's interested), but you're scared, so you do nothing.

Then you cranked up your value with ETFZ, but didn't escalate, while giving off the signature of an attractive male, so she assumes you aren't interested. I'd be pissed too if I were her, and start slinging sh*t-tests at you (which she did) to get your attention.

Finally, you stop using ETFZ, and are right back where you started.

Takeaway: don't use ETFZ is you fear the actual escape.Big boss

Last, but not least..................regarding her behaviour.................SHE'S 18!!! Girl devil

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-19-2017 12:15 AM

onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-19-2017 1:54 AM

(12-19-2017 12:15 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Sounds like she took action because you wouldn't. You had your chance to get her, and you failed to act.

From the beginning:

You start in the friend zone where she's nice (giving you huge signs that she's interested), but you're scared, so you do nothing.

Then you cranked up your value with ETFZ, but didn't escalate, while giving off the signature of an attractive male, so she assumes you aren't interested. I'd be pissed too if I were her, and start slinging sh*t-tests at you (which she did) to get your attention.

Finally, you stop using ETFZ, and are right back where you started.

Takeaway: don't use ETFZ is you fear the actual escape.Big boss

Last, but not least..................regarding her behaviour.................SHE'S 18!!! Girl devil

Fair enough. Yeah there were certainly signs that she was interested in me and had I escalated it probably could have ended in sex. I haven't ever been that interested in laying her. I tend to leave women that think all guys are scum bags alone. Other guys can try and change that perception of hers if they so desire. There are 5 women I work with that are way higher on the list for me. She hasn't ever been on my radar.

But you bring up very good points that I will keep in mind with women who I'm actually trying to get with. It would really suck to make that mistake with someone I actually want to bang.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
12-19-2017 1:54 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2017 4:59 AM

(12-19-2017 1:54 AM)onlythebest Wrote:  I tend to leave women that think all guys are scum bags alone. Other guys can try and change that perception of hers if they so desire.

Yes, there are definitely the targets which are so problematic...that even getting that lay from them is not worth the effort. Though nonetheless, If I had been in your shoes....I would have cut her shit short about slandering my image in the workplace...especially when I didn't do anything to warrant such slander.

Certain types to avoid:

1)die hard feminists..could be lesbians subconsciously;...especially the ones who may have previously read 'The Rules' by Ellen Fein & Sherrie Schneider....a feminist bible that instructs them how to act masculine and mistreat men. Learn to recognize a 'Rules girl' and run for the first exit.

2)the cryers;..try to manipulate men by crying.

3)the fighters; ones which make an effort to create arguments ALL THE TIME...usually on controversial topics e.g., 'what is your opinion on abortion?'...not worth opening Pandora's box. It is always more important to argue than enjoy romance/fun things. Waste of time considering there is plenty of willing game hopping about. These are also the ones which are perennially single...Gee, I wonder why Wacko

4) nutcases - ones which are damaged goods one way or the other ...no fun, EVER.

Code:
Very interesting that that brunette was so kind to you. I guess she must have just felt bad.

Very difficult to gauge, but I didn't care. Interestingly (but logically), it seemed like the few men that work there...were more respectful (especially when I followed up with Ascend/w cops - 2 sprays side of neck) holding a door open for me and going out of his way to unlock a door for me. Though one beta/ SJW-type/enabler married guy (his wife works there) was giving me the guilty/disgust look..greeting me only with the utmost of reluctance...so f**k him, I don't need his acknowledgement. Water under the bridge...I am not sure, but I may have seen her a couple of weeks before (I don't go much now, I send my wife to do the 'dirty work'...it is amusing because my wife has remarked, 'why are those girls giving me 'funny looks'/ second takes when I go in there? Maybe, they know that YOU [me] are looking over their FB profiles!' My response: 'I don't give a f**k! Their FBs are public...anybody can look at them!'
hahhahahha...the nice part is that societal taboos/impediments keep their mouths shut...they don't have the proverbial balls to rat me out!..besides there is no firm proof other than she said/he said)...I believe that the brunette had a wedding band, but she could have been bored. Even before the shit hit the fan, I noticed this broad had a sly smile on and often also following me around...could have also been hit by the mone cloud. Her thinking/mannerism could have been bemusement at my predicament, pity, simply acting professional or actually arousal.

To illustrate: I had a similar, but bolder incident back in the early 90s in college, last semester before graduation; I didn't give a shit. This is just prior to my discovering mones. Waiting for professor to show up in huge lecture hall...besides myself, several people already seated just talking in a group at the very front. Cute chick, brunette caucasian maybe 22 y.o....I bantered with her and as she was walking by, I groped her from behind, running my fingers along her crack towards her asshole. Her reaction had been shock and she simply said, 'Heeeeey, DON'T do that again!' There were several witnesses, including this older chick (maybe 35 - 40), dark skinned, black shiny hair who remarked, 'I just can't believe that you did that!' I remarked, 'well, sometimes I can get too wild for my own good!' In retrospect, I think that it was a bit foolish on my part, especially in today's climate of litigation...I was using more balls than brains. Since there were witnesses, the girl could have made a big stink about it...getting me into deep shit. Luckily, the target I felt up didn't do anything about it and she actually chatted more with me...hence, that could have been some sort of sign?!?! Anyway, the older chick...actually gave me a sly smile and struck up a conversation with me, flirting with me, telling me about her unique background of being Scottish, West Indies mix...and hinting that she'd be interested in getting together. However, I wasn't attracted to her....so I did not follow up. I had different prospects at the time.

Bottomline: Some will be shocked/turned off, while others will be attracted to the SOB guy. The older chick was undoubtedly experienced and hence, knew what she wanted;open to such adventures while the young chick gave all the signs of timidity/inexperience.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2017 7:09 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
12-19-2017 4:59 AM

Share This Thread